All Comments on 'A Cautious Man Ch. 06-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sad...

chalk another one up to experience...sniff... i hope bill gets true love in the end...thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Smoothly Done

I though that the story was going to end quickly! I really am

curious about what possessed Zena. There was no hint of this in her introspection and I would have expected her to be there when he returned and trying to convince him that it was a foolish one-time mistake or a meaningless quirk of her's.

Really this could come close to destroying him, and we all thought she was so happy.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Great story.

This is really good. Just keep them coming. Look forward to whats next. This chick must have been crazy. She had it all and tossed it away. Such is life.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonalmost 16 years ago
Great story

I am loving the character developement in this story. Although Zena's affair was a surprise. He worked downstairs after all. How did she expect not to get caught? She is a complete idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good so far

Good story so far. But, why would he want to know why she betrayed him with another woman? It really does not matter. It is the fact that she did it, that counts. The only reason that I can think of for him to talk to her is so that the author can possibly get them back together later in the story, just like the first woman took back her husband. I hope the story does not go that direction, but I am looking forward to the coming chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

very smooth. i cant wait for the next chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
um I dont get the last part

Love this story so far... its perfect and the characters are consistent. But at the end the Dad says there has to be some sort of explanation...

<br></br>

really? Does the father mean an explanation for her actions

<br></br>

OR an explantion that will lae what she did all OK?

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 16 years ago
Good one!

This story is coming along just fine. I like the plot, pace and characters, that adds up to a good story in my book.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Talk To Her!

It doesn't have to be a deal breaker.

Maybe she'll be willing to give up her lesbian lover.

Maybe they'd be willing to have a threesome!

Maybe it IS over.

But TALK.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Going OK!

The story is moving along just fine. I'll admit you got me with the other woman...I expected another man. BUT I don't understand the need to talk in this situation. She cheated on him and apparently she didn't feel the need to talk, she just bolted. And the father insisting on the need to talk to her. Talking is usually helpful, but not in this situation. He should just let her go and move on. She is a cheater.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
WTF?

This came out of nowhere, there was NOTHING indicating a Bi or Lesbian orientation.

Surely she owed him at least a good-bye note?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"She longed for a relationship built on mutual respect and liking. She wasn't asking for miracles, just a nice, solid, honest guy." - Does that "respect" and "honesty" extend to telling your lover about your sexual orientation?

"She began to wonder if he had some hidden vice that she hadn't detected." - Like her?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Hopefully him wanting to speak with Zena won't lead to them getting back together at any point, once a cheater etc.

Not to mention that her character came across as a bit vapid without any depth.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Words won't do justice to the pleasure I've had. Looking forward to the rest of the story

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
she asked about his experience

He shared openly. It's too bad she wasn't equally as honest and forthcoming.

sad

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Again

first date fucks don't give a young man the best odds for marital success. It can happen, but then again 7 2 off suit sometimes wins too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ENTERTAINING. ENJOYABLE.

It appears that coaster2 has removed one woman so that we get to see Bill use his sex education training on another lucky lady.

I have a warm feeling from this story.

Easily 5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous