A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

"You look fantastic, Carol," Ed said.

Carol looked at Ed from over the rim of her cup which she held in both hands as she took a sip. Her eyes held a mischievous glint.

"Mmm," she said after taking a second sip.

"And you, Ed, now that I see you in the light of day," neither of them had bothered to put on clothes, "aren't too bad for an old guy."

Ed smiled sweetly and played the game. "Bitch," he muttered, barely audible.

Carol's eyes went round with shock. "What did you say?"

"Which... . Which news channel do you prefer: CCN, HLN, or Fox."

Carol laughed. "Fuck the news," she said.

She took another sip of coffee and handed Ed the cup. "Here, set this down for me, please."

Ed set it down next to his and when he turned back Carol slid her body on top of his.

"I have a wonderful idea, Ed. Instead of fucking the news, why don't you turn it off and fuck me instead." Carol wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his mouth.

As their tongues got reacquainted, Ed's right arm went around Carol's back to embrace her tightly as his left arm reached out to find the TV control—without knocking the coffee cups onto the floor—and, by cutting his eyes hard to the left, was able to locate and push the power off button.

He shifted his body down away from the headboard bringing Carol with him. Now with both hands free he began to caress her lean, muscular back as he had the night before; to run his hands up and down her lithe, young body and to squeeze and massage her buttocks, too. He loved doing this. His cock was beginning to get hard.

Carol pulled her lips from Ed's. "Mmm, almost better than coffee in the morning," she said with a devilish grin. And then her eyes lit up.

"Oh wait," she said as she scrambled off of Ed and off the bed and headed quickly to the bathroom.

"What the...?" Ed said.

He heard water running and then Carol was on her way back with a glass of water in her hand, walking around to his side of the bed.

"Here... daddy," she gave Ed a wicked grin and giggled. "You want some of your 'insurance'?"

Carol held out her other hand and opened it. It held one of his Viagra pills.

"Well, darling, if this is just going to be a one-off morning quickie then it might be wasted."

Carol arched an eyebrow. "You got an appointment this morning? When is that estate sale anyway?"

"No appointments and the estate sale is at ten o'clock," Ed said.

"Well, then, you might need this, lover," Carol said with a grin and held out her hand to him with the little blue pill in it.

Ed laughed. "It can't hurt," he said as he took the pill and placed in his mouth, then took the offered water and drank a couple of sips.

"How long does it take to... you know, work?"

"Twenty minutes to half an hour. Empty stomach, like now, twenty minutes."

"Great. We'll figure out what to do in the meantime." Carol winked at Ed then picked up her cup to take a couple of bigger swigs, now that it had cooled some.

"Well, Carol," Ed used his eyes to direct hers to his crotch. His thick cock was nearly completely straight and hard. He lightly stroked it with his fingertips. "We don't need to wait."

"Ooo, look at that," Carol said as her hand replaced Ed's on his cock. "I didn't get a good look at it last night, Ed, but you have a nice looking cock.

"And what's this. Oh my god! You're leaking," Carol said as she saw another drop of pre-cum oozing out of Ed's cock. He had already licked the first one off his finger.

"We can't have that," she said as she hopped up on to the bed and promptly slid her warm, slick mouth over Ed's swollen glans and began sucking on it like a baby nursing on a very large nipple.

Ed gasped and his body shuddered.

Carol began sucking more of Ed's cock, going down as far as she could without gagging, then back up to repeat it all again.

"Come here, Carol," Ed said as he reached his right hand for her hips. "I want to lick your pussy while you suck my cock."

"Great idea," Carol said as she quickly turned her body around to straddle his face and lower her pussy to his mouth then went back to sucking his cock.

Ed nuzzled Carol's pussy with his nose for a couple of moments then began licking and sucking on it.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Carol moaned as she kept sucking Ed's cock.

Besides licking and sucking, Ed would also nibble and bite Carol's pussy and from the way she pushed down against his mouth it was clear that what he was doing was pleasing her.

This went on for several minutes and Ed felt like he would need a change of pace or he was going to blow a load in Carol's mouth soon.

Carol made the decision for him. "God, Ed, I want you to fuck me," she gasped as she pulled her mouth off his cock. "I love what your mouth is doing to my pussy but I really want to feel you cock in it."

Carol rolled off Ed and turned her body around and spread her legs wide apart, opening her pussy up totally to Ed and his thick cock.

Ed rolled up onto his side and leaned in to kiss Carol hard on the mouth. Then he maneuvered himself between her thighs and used his hand to press the head of his cock into her vaginal opening.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," Carol answered.

Ed shoved all seven inches of his thick, hard cock deep into Carol's slick, tight, grasping pussy in one smooth stroke. He lowered his body down onto his elbows over her and began fucking her with long, smooth strokes.

Carol brought her knees up to his ribs and placed her heels on his thrusting ass and her hands on his back. She was totally turned on now. She kidded Ed about being an "old man," but he was handsome and he had a hard, muscular body and a six pack to boot, not to mention a cock that stretched her and fill her wonderfully. She really didn't care that he was old enough to be her daddy and, if fact, that thought gave her a little extra boost to her libido. She decided to tell him.

"You know what, old man," she whispered in his ear.

"No, what?" Ed answered cautiously.

"I think you're the best lover I've ever had. And, Ed, all kidding aside, I really don't care that you're old enough to be my daddy. Making love with you is wonderful. So there," she said, then bit his ear, sending shivers and goose bumps all down his right side.

Ed laughed. "Thank you little girl. All kidding aside, I haven't had sex like this since... . Hell, I don't know when."

Carol smiled and placed her hands on Ed's face and looked him directly in the eyes. "Thank you... daddy," she said and giggled, then she kissed him again, again, and again.

"God, girl, your pussy feels so good," Ed whispered in Carol's ear after they pulled their lips apart. "You're so tight and wet... and... wonderful. It feels so damned good fucking you."

"Yeah, Ed," Carol breathed, "I kind of like it, too."

They kissed again then Ed was concentrating on how good it felt fucking Carol's beautiful little pussy and Carol concentrated on how good if felt for Ed beautiful big cock to be fucking her pussy.

"I... love... morning... sex," Carol said between gasping breaths.

"Me too," Ed responded.

"Oh Ed! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!... . Yessss! I'm going to come!" Carol cried out.

"Wait for me, baby, I'll come with you." Ed gasped.

"I can't! I can't! I'm... . Ahhhh! Yes, Ed! Yessss!" And then Carol was coming, her thighs gripping his ribs and her arms hugging his body tightly down onto hers as she shuddered with sexual pleasure. Her pussy clenched and released and clenched and released, again and again on Ed's thick cock as she came. Her mind went blank for a few seconds.

Ed had been close to coming, but not that close. He stopped moving and let Carol enjoy her orgasm... as he enjoyed feeling her pussy spasm on his cock.

"Mmm," Carol said. "I love sex in the morning."

Ed chuckled at her more or less repeating herself. "Me too, darling."

Carol looked up into Ed's eyes. "What would you like now? Fuck me doggy style, or have me suck your cock and come in my mouth?"

"Daaaamn, woman! Such wonderful choices!" Ed was grinning. This young woman was proving to be an absolute delight.

"I'd really love to fuck you doggy style, but if your willing, I'd like even more to watch you suck my cock... and come in your mouth."

"Get off of me you big lug," Carol said, but was laughing as she pushed on Ed's chest. Ed laughed and rolled over onto his back. His still hard cock came out of Carol's wet pussy with a wet, sucking sound.

Carol immediately positioned herself beside Ed's hips and grabbed his cock. She gave him a mock stern look. "I'm only doing this because I think you're a nice guy." Then she leaned down and began sucking his cock.

Ed laughed at Carol's words until her warm, silky smooth mouth slid over his cock, then he gasped with pleasure.

Carol stroked and sucked with enthusiasm. She didn't slow down. She was glad that Ed had chosen for her to suck him off. She really wanted him to come in her mouth. She loved sucking cock and swallowing cum. There was, of course, the element of controlling the man that she liked, controlling him with her mouth, controlling his orgasm, like his mouth on her pussy or his cock in her pussy was a controlling element in her orgasms. Further, she liked this man, Ed Scott, a relative stranger, a man old enough to be her father, but one that was a great lover, that knew how to please a woman, to please her, and loved doing it. Yes, she wanted to suck him off and swallow his cum.

"Oh baby, baby!" Ed cried out. Carol's mouth, lips, and tongue were doing wonderful things to his cock.

He propped himself up on his elbows to watch the beautiful sight of Carol's mouth going up and down on his very hard cock. Then he laid back down and just enjoyed the feeling of it.

"Oh, that's it! That's it, Carol. I'm going to come! Yes! Yes! Nooooowwww!" Ed cried as his hips humped up almost gagging Carol with his cock as it began to pump a big, hot load of his cum into her mouth. His body shuddered and shivered with pleasure as Carol's mouth kept sucking on his cock, swallowing every bit of his thick semen.

"Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh baby!" Ed said between gasps.

And then he sighed and his body relaxed. "Mmm, damn, you're good," Ed said. He laughed then reached for Carol. She came into his arms and he gave her one long, sweet kiss, then several more shorter ones.

Carol pulled her lips from Ed's. She looked into his eyes. "I'm glad you liked that. It really turned me on, too."

"Yeah? You want me to return the favor?"

Carol kissed Ed on the lips. "No, sweetie, I need to go back to the City. I've got things I need to do."

"You don't want to come to Bodega with me and watch me in action." Ed smiled, but he sensed something was wrong.

"I'd like to, Ed, but... ." Carol trailed off.

"I don't want to be nosy or anything, but can you tell me about it? I mean, last night... now, this morning... . I feel like we can be... well, candid with each other."

Carol sighed. "Ed," she paused. "Ed, I... I found out yesterday that my husband was having an affair with my best friend... . Some best friend, eh? Some husband, too."

"I'm so sorry, Carol... ." He didn't know what else to say. He had is own memories but this wasn't the time to bring them out.

"No, Ed. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. It's my problem, not yours."

"So what are you going to do?

"Go home, pack up my personal items. I moved in with him when we got married... one month ago," Carol said pointedly, "and all the furniture is his. Although, I had planned on changing out some things... ."

Ed could see that Carol was ready to cry.

Carol sniffed and blinked back a tear then smiled brightly at Ed. "I still have my medical transcription job and I have my mom and dad in San Leandro who will let me move back in until I can get my own place. So I'll be alright." Carol looked down.

Ed was silent for a while then he placed his fingers under Carol's chin and gently lifted it.

"How would you like to learn to do what I do?

Carol frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you want to, I can teach you what I do. You can travel with me and learn how to spot the real deal, the rare book, or etching, or antiques that can be resold for a good profit. It'll take at least a year and there are books that I would insist you read... memorize almost. And then another year where I would let you do the transactions, make the decisions with me just watching over your shoulder, so to speak. Of course, we'd be using my capital so I won't let you throw it away on a bad decision.

After that you could strike out on your own, if you wanted too. You can make a really good living this way... if you like driving all over the country looking for the deals. You get to see America and meet interesting people... ."

"And drive a Shelby GT500?" Carol asked with a big smile. "My dad would be knocked off his feet if I came driving up in one of those."

"And drive a Shelby GT500, if you want. But that won't come immediately.

"What do you think, Carol. I mean, you're smart and quick. I think you wouldn't have any trouble learning this business. And, well, we seem to get along okay." Ed grinned. "Maybe better than okay.

"And, for your information," Ed continued before Carol could answer, "you will not be required to sleep with me as part of this offer. I'm offering you a business proposition. What we had last night and this morning, well that was great, better than great, but if you want this job fucking the boss is not part of the job description."

"But what if I want to?" Carol asked, giving Ed a devilish grin.

He grinned back at her. "Then that would be wonderful, fantastic even. But that would be your decision, Carol. The job offer still holds even if you don't want to. I just want to make that clear."

Carol turned serious. "Do you really think I can do it?"

"It's not going to be easy. You're going have to work hard to learn what I have to teach you, but anything worth having is worth working for. And, Carol, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't think you could learn the trade."

Carol looked at Ed for a few seconds, thinking. She took in a deep breath, held it for a couple of seconds, then let it out noisily and grinned.

"I might be crazy but... yes, Ed, I accept your offer." Then she squealed and threw herself on him.

They tumbled over backwards and Carol planted a big wet kiss on Ed's lips. His hands began roaming over her back and buttocks.

"Listen, dear," Ed said as they broke the kiss, "I will pay you, but it won't be a huge amount. We'll be using my car. I'll be buying the gas, paying for the motels rooms and food. But in the second year I'll give you a commission as well as the pay and you'll do all right, I just know you will."

Carol shifted her body and straddled Ed's hips. "Okay," she said simply then kissed him again.

After she pulled her lips from Ed's, Carol sat up and reached between her legs. "And what do we have here?" she asked as she grabbed hold of his fully erect cock.

Carol raised up, positioned Ed's cock at her vaginal opening then sat back down, shoving his thickness quickly, smoothly, deep up inside her wet pussy.

"Ohhh," Carol sighed and her body shivered with pleasure as Ed lovely cock filled her pussy up again.

Ed smiled and shook his head. This was going to be a very interesting two years.

"What?" Carol asked. "Does it bother you that I like to be on top."

Ed laughed. "Not as long as I can get on top some of the time."

"Oh you will, Ed, sweetie," Carol said as she began rising and falling on his cock. If this works out, you'll have a couple of years to fuck every which way you and I can think of... including you on top."

Ed laughed again. In two years, if this worked out and she was this horny all the time, Carol might just fuck him to death. But what a way to go, he thought and smiled to himself.

Carol closed her eyes. She braced her hands on Ed's chest and began a fast undulating, rolling motion with her hips, fucking his cock in and out of her slick, clenching pussy. She kept this up for several moments.

Ed loved watching Carol fucking him, seeing the concentration on her face, seeing her tits—small though they were—jiggling to her motion, seeing her hard, erect nipples, and seeing a light sheen of sweat break out on her forehead. There was still a part of him that wanted to thrown her over onto her back and do the work himself. He loved holding his weight up over a woman, fitting his hips between a her wide-spread thighs and thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

Carol opened her eyes. Ed placed his hands on either side of her face.

"You're fantastic," he said.

Her mouth was open and she was panting a little. At Ed's words she smiled... then grinned. "Hey boss, your new employee is going to come pretty soon... if that's okay with you." She grinned again.

Ed smiled and nodded. "Go for it, Carol. I want to feel you coming on my cock. It feels so good, what you're doing, I might just come with you." He realized that how Carol was fucking him had brought him close to the point of no return. His cock was loving it and was as hard and swollen as it ever got as Carol's beautifully tight, slick velvet sleeve fucked up and down on it.

"Yeah, yeah, Ed. Come with me," Carol panted.

Ed pushed himself up onto his elbows and Carol, anticipating him, leaned in for a kiss. It couldn't last long because of how she was moving. Then Ed wrapped his arms around Carol's back and pulled her body down on top of him. He was getting close and he was getting into the action now.

He thrust his hips up hard and fast shoving his cock in and out of Carol's pussy quickly.

"Oh Ed, Ed, Eddie!" Carol cried out and then she was sobbing and her body was filled with the delightful pulsing pleasure of sexual release once again. "Mmm! Mmm! Yessss!" she said as she clung onto Ed's shoulders and fucked her pussy down against his up-thrusting cock.

Ed began groaning and grunting and fucking Carol harder. His own orgasm arrived and his cock, with that wonderful, fantastic feeling that accompanies it, began spewing his cum deep up in Carol's pussy.

And then, in too short a time, it was over. Both Carol and Ed slowed down then stopped fucking. Carol lay on top of Ed panting, sweating. Ed was panting and sweating under her. They were both feeling the last of his cock spasms, the last of her pussy spasms.

Ed laughed. "You called me Eddie."

"I did? Oh, I'm sorry Ed," Carol said. "But why don't you like to be called Eddie?"

"Because people end up calling me 'Fast Eddie,' whoever the hell that was and I don't like it.

Carol got a mischievous glint in her eyes. "But Eddie, baby, you are fast... when you're coming. And you fuck me just right then."

Ed laughed loud and long. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Teach me the trade and, well, fuck me." Carol said with a sweet smile.

"I think I might be in trouble. I think you might fuck me to death."

"That's what happens when an old man has a girl half his age for a lover... daddy."

They both laughed.

"So... daddy, should I take out a life insurance policy on you, just in case?"

"Oh God. Stop! Stop!" Ed pulled Carol down for an affectionate kiss.

"Okay," he said when they broke the kiss, "we have to get cleaned up and packed up. Then breakfast. Then you can follow me to the estate sale and I'll begin teaching you today. Do you really have to go back to San Francisco right away?"

"No, that was mostly because I wanted to get my things and move back to my parents before it got too late. But now...?"

Ed rolled Carol off and onto the bed then he got off the bed and stood up. His cock was wet and shiny from Carol's pussy juices and his cum and still half-hard.

"Here's the plan," Ed said. "After the estate sale you go back to San Francisco and get your things. I was going to go to Santa Rosa to check something out, but that can wait until later... probably much later."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers