A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

He found his jeans and reached into the front right pocket and pulled out a roll of cash. He stripped off several bills.

"Here, this is a thousand dollars. Go to your parents tonight. Then tomorrow drive down to L.A. and meet me at my house. I'll introduce you to my partner and when we're not on the road he can teach you his end of the business. When we're in L.A. you can live with me... until you can get your own place." Ed pulled out another of his business cards and wrote the address down on the back and handed it to Carol. "Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." She paused a beat then gave Ed a wicked smile. "I kind of like this 'daddy thing' we've got going. What if I don't want to get my own place?"

Ed laughed and shook his head. "Well then, my love, you can live with me... for as long as you want." He silently, once again, thanked the gods that brought the two of them together, a chance encounter at the restaurant across the highway.

"So, let's take a shower and get going." Ed said as he headed for the bathroom.

Carol scrambled off the bed.

"And no hanky-panky in the shower, girlie!" Ed said at the bathroom door.

Hanky-panky, what the fuck is that, Carol thought.

One shower fuck later—after a bit of Carol's irresistible oral stimulation—they got packed and in their cars and got going.

The End

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers