A Change in Marital Status

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

"What's up?" Dave called out as he looked for his shoes.

"Alessa called. Her husband just died of a heart attack."

Ruth found her shoes and both grabbed jackets before they ran to the garage and took the El Camino. Ruth was quiet as the Chevy flew low to White Memorial Hospital. Dave concentrated on driving a quickly as was safe while he also thought about what to do for and with Alessa.

He parked as close to the doors into the hospital as he could and hand-in-hand he and Ruth went inside. Alessa was sitting inside the emergency room treatment area and the instant Ruth saw her she knew this was the woman her husband loved, every bit as much as he loved her. Dave rushed them to Alessa's side and he helped her stand. He embraced both women and they all cried together.

Ruth found herself holding onto her husband and his mistress, lover. She had wondered often what she would do if she ever met her. Hugging had not been what she thought would be her reaction. She hadn't anticipated Alessa's husband dying or even thought about her being married. Dave held on to both women and felt the pain Alessa felt and the confusion of Ruth. He cried the tears of being unable to fix or even improve the situation. Tears of frustration, worry and shared pain.

A nurse came and moved them out of the treatment area. She told them that a car accident had happened and they were about to have eight injured patients coming in who needed the area. They found themselves outside, still holding each other.

When he could speak Dave said, "We need to go home."

Both women looked into his face. Both were looking to him for leadership, compassion and strength. He guided the three to the El Camino. Alessa sat in the middle, held by Ruth on her right as Dave drove them home. Ruth didn't wonder which home they were going to. Alessa didn't think. She turned over her life to her lover and gave in to all the feelings of loss she was feeling. Tears fell. Sobs were shared without shame or thought and Ruth's heart went out to Alessa.

Inside the house, Dave ushered both women into the master bedroom. He got both women undressed and into nightgowns. He got both women into bed, shut off the light and left them to sleep. Dave slept on the couch.

When Dave opened his eyes it was daylight. He got up quietly and went to see how the two women were doing. He peeked into the master bedroom and discovered no one was there.

He found a note on the kitchen table. It read, "Dave, we'll be back soon. Alessa needs some things from her house, so we went to get them."

It was noon when Dave heard Ruth's car pull into the driveway. A few seconds later another car pulled in and parked. They had stopped at the hospital and Alessa retrieved her car.

They brought things in and left them in the kitchen. They found a freshly shaved, showered and dressed Dave on the couch where he had spent the night. Ruth leaned over to kiss Dave without thinking about his ban on any kiss that wasn't heart felt and included tongue. The instant her lips touched his her tongue invaded his mouth. His hands held her face and he fully returned the kiss.

Ruth said, "Good Morning, Dave," as she pulled back, away from his face. Alessa sat in his lap and kissed him, tongue included, until he needed air. When the kiss ended Dave looked at Ruth. She had watched him kiss Alessa!

Ruth sat down beside Dave and she said, "Honey, relax. While you slept Alessa and I had time to become sisters. We've talked and we've made some decisions."

Alessa said, "We've decided to both love you. I know we've both been loving you for months, but we mean we're both going to love you."

"We'll sell the other house and Alessa can move in here with us." Ruth said.

"We can keep the trailer, if you like, just for fun, or we can have fun right here." Alessa said. Dave sat there with his lover in his lap and his wife beside them and his mouth was open.

Ruth laughed. "Dave, are you dreaming? Can you live with two women?"

"I've been living with two women in my life for months. What happened that the two of you are friends when day before yesterday you didn't even want to know Alessa's name?"

"It wasn't one thing. I heard something when she called from the hospital. When we hugged in the emergency room I felt something. Alessa isn't... wasn't a threat. When we slept we woke up holding each other... then we talked. You never bad-mouthed either of us in all the months we've had our relationship. You just loved us both."

Alessa kissed Dave again and said, "Ken dying hurts. When I watched the ambulance drive off with him inside I felt a huge loss... I remembered that you love me and I called for you. You and Ruth were there. I woke up this morning here... and in Ruth's arms."

Over the next five days they handled all the logistics of Ken's death, moving Alessa into their house, putting her old house on the market, a funeral and the emotions all these things brought up for each of them. They each knew that the feelings weren't handled, ended, or even suppressed. Ken's death left a hole in Alessa's life. A hole that would remain empty for a long time.

More than once Ruth found herself wanting to be held, touched, kissed by Dave. She was surprised at the feelings. She had thought they were gone. Dave and Alessa had been careful not to be overly affectionate in front of Ruth. Dave decided to take Alessa to the trailer for an evening of affection.

At dinner, prepared by Alessa with assistance by Ruth, Dave asked, "Alessa, how about if tonight we go to the trailer?"

He saw her eyes and the excitement he saw made him glad he'd asked. She was about to respond with a "Yes" when Ruth spoke.

"Remember when I said I didn't want sex?" She asked.

Dave nodded. Alessa smiled. She had sensed a change in Ruth and felt her getting ready to voice the change.

"Something has changed. Maybe it's having Alessa here, maybe it's seeing you being loving with her, but I want some play time with you, too."

Dave smiled and asked, "Is it that I want some play time with you two or I want some play time with you, also?"

The two women looked at Dave, then at each other and both answered, "Both!" All three laughed. The trailer wasn't used. The master bedroom was well used. The atmosphere in their home changed. Dave no longer felt the need to look anywhere else for the physical affection he needed and wanted to give. Alessa and Ruth were well cared for, pampered by each other and by Dave on a regular and frequent basis. Ruth discovered she was capable of enjoying the attentions of another woman.

Dave sold the trailer to a friend who was married to a woman who had closed the door on their sex life together. He left copies of the email trail he had created that led him to Alessa in the trailer when he turned the keys over to the new owner.

They discovered the bench seat of the El Camino to be wonderful for taking the three of them out for dinner, to picnics, day trips and shopping. Ruth rode in the middle sometimes and put Dave's hand on her leg between shifts. Alessa did the same thing when it was her in the middle.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers