All Comments on 'A Change in Relationship'

by Longe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
I liked

It for some reason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Violence without rhyme or reason

And just spit doesn't do it. Ann's ass would be bleeding profusely from a torn sphincter muscle. Either get her to the hospital for emergency surgery or let her die. Either way he spends the rest of his life in prison. Awful story. No excuse for garbage like this.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
i'm sure he will bawl like a baby and scream and screech his balls off himself!!;)wimp and wuss!!;)

a wife's semi frigidity to frigidity is generally coz the husband is a failure to sufficiently turn her on!!!....

so if her semi frigidity should get the above kind of continuous anal fucking and spanking kinda punishment...obviously the whole thing set up by the husband.....why not give the failed to turn on husband(equally,perhaps more responsible than her for her semi frigidity) similar lines of punishment?;)

i'm sure he will bawl like a baby and scream and sreech his balls off himself!! ;)

richie78richie78about 7 years ago
Not a fan

It was just a weird story. No real rhyme or reason to it. No hint of how the "puppet master" knows what's going on (if it isn't the husband) & the sudden ramping up with the rape scene was plain disturbing.

No not really a fan of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Spooled?

Couldn't even fix that. Dunce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

when is the continuation

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Would like to see what comes next

Please carry on.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Wow!

Reading this story is quite the ride! Is there a sequel?

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
It's got real possibilities

Since in the story the husband - Steve - doesn't really question things, other than a 'where did that come from' type of comment, it makes me wonder that he is the puppet master.

He must have found out about the one night stand, maybe the guy she fucked gave Steve the photos. Or, since she was drunk and she really couldn't remember the night, maybe he just took some of her and him secretly one of the few times they did it, and is doing this so he can get some more satisfying marital sex.

I kept waiting for her to find out that it was her husband that was sending the letters.

Alas and Alack, no sequel. Bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this, Look forword to more.

mightyswin3mightyswin3about 1 year ago

When will we get part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous