All Comments on 'A Change of Routine Ch. 2'

by MissVictoria

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the story

Keep on going; tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

I find it interesting what a female writer finds erotic and plesurable. to touch the soul of what is beautiful and wonderous is more important than the story line. You are getting it. Keep it up. Wanting to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellence

You are an excellent writer with the ability to touch on many subtle details...i will be looking forward to your latest submission.

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sickening but well written

I find the story is well written, that either like it or hate it. I got sick to the stomach on the sick and submissive mom as well as the psychotic perverted son. although the story turn off my sexual desire, i still think the author has a great deal of magical pen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A change of routine.

Your story attracted and repelled me at the same time,

the mother was a timid mouse, the son a dominating sleazebag. Keep trying though, you have talent.

Thanks.

hedonist66hedonist66almost 16 years ago
An Unexpected Twist

It's one thing to be aggressive, and quite another to dominate someone. I thought the idea was to make the mother more outgoing, not more submissive? You clearly have talent, but I must admit I was confused, and not a little put off, by the son's attitude toward his mother. If she is socially shy or "prudish", then it is probably due to low self-esteem, and being dominated is the last thing she needs. He should be trying to get her to be more at ease in asking for what she wants. She obviously enjoyed the sex, but I think the public embarrassment was a bit much. I do, however, love your writing style, and am interested in seeing which way you decide to take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I remember my son cumming in me my first time,

I had had my son from a no good at eleven and now here I was sitting on my sons lap at twenty-seven with his cock in my fertile cunt. I had never felt so much love with a male as my son came in me. By the end of that week I was as pregnant as a woman can get and we soon moved to another state and got married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

You must write more chapters to this story, i screwed my mothers brains out when I was 17, she was 38, so hot and almost permanantly on heat and could not get enough of my cock in her cunt. She I think was in love with fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
damnnnnn

Damn this is a good story I love this damn Gary is soooooooooo hot I'd do him. This is sexy. Miss Victoria you miss have talent. I'm going to look and see if I can find a part 3 if not I'm going to get mad. Hahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
and

And another thing don't listen to the idiots talking about the sons attitude its a very refreshing attitude and he sounds hella sexy. I love it I guess people want the son to be like well hello there mom do you want to plant tulips in the garden with me and afterwards we skip back inside holding hands and make some ginger bread cookies huh mommy what do ya say? Man fuck that this ain't little house on the prairie. I love his attitude you really raised the bar.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Change of Routine Ch. 02:" - Joyce and Gary - (Mother and Son)

And so, it happpened. The bastard-child has began remaking his mother into his whoring, slutty playtoy! His has the ultimate ego, image deficiency, as he must try to reassure himself, and prove his mastery of a lovely female--fuck the fact that it's his beloved mother!!

If he had deployed some of the usual foreplay, pursuing and wooing his mother, gaining her confidence and comfort in his pursuits, it would have made the end result more palatable and acceptable. As it has played out so far, there was no foreplay, no confidence gained from his mother, and most importantly he gained not one iota of her agreeing to his morbid female hatred of his mother!! There are special places in Hell for ass-turds like him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

I like the way your went in taking your mom, Kept me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT LITTLE STORY

glad the son was able to bring her out of her shell and get to love her only as a son can...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous