All Comments on 'A Charmed Life'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

bring on the second chapter and please make sure you include the other 2 people as survivors and they find everyone on the island please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very, Very good!!

Great storyline...I'm glad to see you already planned a second chapter :-) One thing that was overlooked though in this chapter was happened to Dennis and Rachel after they got into their raft? How did they become seperated from the others or did they land on another part of the island? Can't wait to read more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More chapters please

Nice story but in the wrong category .

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerover 8 years agoAuthor
This IS Incest

Frequently I get comments regarding my choice of categories in which I post my stories. Since many of them include step-mother and step-son relationships there seems to be some confusion about placing them in the "INCEST" category. Admittedly some of the stories could have gone into other categories BUT according to the Wikipedia dictionary "Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage." You will note that 'step relatives' are specifically mentioned thus the reason for my placing the stories where I have.

Ghostwalker

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

Very well written, Iliked the story line it was a little different than most with the shipwreak, another chapter would be nice with her belly swelling her breast filling with milk.

Please try to keep the anal sex out of this love story.

Billythekid1968Billythekid1968over 8 years ago
Very good story

Very good story. I can't wait to read more of this story.

PeperePepereover 8 years ago
Different outcome

I'd love to have the other raft show up with only Rachel on it and he gets to have both of them share him to everyone's agreement.

They should also ultimately be found and continue their life on shore somewhere after collecting on the insurance policies I'm sure that Nathan had in place,

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

As I said I do read all feedback, both what is posted here and what is sent via e-mail. I want to thank one of the Anony for pointing out the error in using the word shuttered instead of shuddered. Of course 'spell check' missed it as did both my editor and I. Great catch. This is what helps a writer get better.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
enjoyed reading this

Glad I am not related to this guy as they all seem to die in tragic circumstances. Perhaps he is really a luckubus. LOL.

I too was waiting for the ship cook to come floating in to join them.

Actually got confused when they got in the liferafts, obviously not concentrating enough and did not bother going back. Thought they were all in the same raft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need more

You should definitely make another!!! I lived your story, you are extremely talented.

billyjim55billyjim55over 8 years ago

Best cast away story i've read ty bill

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I do like the mention of Rachel joining them.........

But only if it's as a mutual wife.

Not as competition.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 8 years ago

who were the plural corpses he saw? I thought only the captain died at that point. I hope it wasn't Rachel and Dennis.

goldponygoldponyover 7 years ago
hmmmmmmm

He does seem to live a charmed life.... We hope you continue with several additional chapters of this story. Miranda should be his wife and mother of their kids. Oh the taking over of the business.....let him lead her and put his touch to good use. So many other items to cover.....as a great author, let your imagination go-o-o-o-o.

Love the way you put things in order and share with us. Thank you. GP

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Wow!

A wonderfully written story! Thank you!

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
HOT!

Was sorry Rachel got lost, as I've a weakness for both Irish women and redheads(and, small world, I was a chef on private yachts for 15 years...)

However, nothing quite like a horny 'older' woman.

Looking forward to next two chapters!

And like that he goes down on her after he's done...

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 3 years ago
Yup, you must go on

It's a great story. We need to follow them through rescue and life after the island. And what happened to the other raft? Did they survive?

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

Sorry, couldn't get past the first page. No incest... Just a kid fucking the chef.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to find this. Great build up. Looking forward to reading the rest.

I only saw one typo, at some point you used “her my” if I remember.

Excellent 5*

Tc

PrinzmettlePrinzmettle11 months ago

Beautiful, well-written story. Well done.

Only the Irish accent did not seem authentic at all, at all. But, nevermind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot story. Nathan was a nice guy, nice to Aaron too. Sorry he had to die. But then without him dying, how could Aaron and Miranda find themselves alone in the island and have their island honeymoon? Rachel also was a nice lass, very sexy. Did she survive? Nice for Aaron to have an island harem. But with all the fucking going on without any protection, Miranda is sure to get pregnant. Is she ready for that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous