A Cheerleaders Mum, Minnie Awakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here!" Was all Ash said.

Hazel came and sat on the bed beside her daughter, starring at her ass which was decidedly red and sore looking.

"What the hell, Ash. Who did this to you?" Hazel asked, stroking Ash's bottom.

"Auntie Minnie spanked me this afternoon, for not telling her about me and Mya she said. Then things kinda got out of hand, and I ended up on our kitchen table getting eaten out before I literally drowned Minnie in girl goo, she made me cum three times and so hard I squirted all over her."

"You and Minnie, this afternoon. So that was her errand after our lunch date was it. Oh, you poor girl, that looks a bit sore."

With that Hazel dug her fingers into the balmy cream and started to apply it to her daughter's ass, rubbing it in gently across both her cheeks.

"Did you enjoy Minnie spanking you then?" Hazel asked.

"I was already horny before she arrived as Mya popped round first thing to get me off, but when she flipped me over her knee and spanked me, god Mum, I've never been so turned on and she knew it!"

Hazel noticed that as she was talking and applying the cream, Ash's thighs had drifted apart, and she could clearly see the wetness on her daughter's sex.

"Seems that just talking about it is having a similar effect Ash, or is it mummies cream?" Hazel asked, running her hand down between Ash's legs and picking up a fresh supply of cunt cream on her fingers.

Ash turned over and starred at her mum. She then reached up and tucking her hand behind her mum's head, drew her face down to her cunt. "Please, Mum, please!"

Hazel felt herself being drawn towards her daughter's pussy, which she could clearly now see was swollen, and soaked. As she got closer the scent of young pussy filled her nostrils until everything was blacked out as Ash shoved her face deep between her thighs.

"Eat my cunt, Mum!!" Ash demanded. "Ohhh God!!" She gasped, as her mum's face hit her pussy.

Within seconds she could feel her mum's tongue working its magic across and inside her pussy. Hazel found her clit and ran the tip of her tongue around it. It's just like a little rosebud, Hazel thought as she gently teased Ash's nub, flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Ash squirmed and wiggled letting out deep moans, her thighs closing and opening as her mum's skilled tongue toyed with her.

However, Hazel knew this wasn't a toying moment, Ash needed release and she needed it now.

Suddenly Ash let out a loud moan, as Hazel placed her mouth over her engorged clit, sucked it in hard, while at the same time probing it with her tongue.

"OOOHHhhh God, yeessssssssss, oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fucccckkkkkk," screamed Ash, as her cunt exploded with orgasm.

Hazel took her mouth away from Ash's clit and sat back and watched her daughter's orgasm wash in and out of her body. As she came down Hazel kissed her lips. "You look so beautiful when you cum!"

"Hmmmm, thanks Mum, I really needed that'" Ash replied, grinning like a Cheshire cat up at her.

"You better get your sore ass in gear in you want to shower and get ready on time," Hazel told her daughter.

"Shower, oh no, I'll just finish getting dressed and go as I am!"

"My darling, you reek of sex!"

"I know, I want Auntie Minnie to know I've been a bad, bad girl. Maybe she'll spank me again, or Mya, hmmmm, maybe both of them!!!"

With that Ash got up and headed for her own room, flashing her mum her naked ass as she went.

Hazel smiled to herself, watching her daughter go. What a minx she was becoming, lucky Mya, lucky Minnie. She moved to pick up the creams from her bed and noticed Ash's light blue panties on the floor and bent to pick them up, they were soaked through.

Hazel brought them to her nose to inhale her daughter's scent before sliding the gusset into her mouth to taste yet more of her fresh cunt juice, mildly satisfied, she slid them under her pillow for later!

"Are you girls ready yet?" Minnie called up the stairs.

Mya and Ash were supposed to be getting ready for the movies and it was almost time to head out.

"Yes Mum, almost!" Hollered back Mya.

They were almost ready, but not quite, for Ash was currently laying across Mya's lap taking another spanking, be it very gentle this time. When Ash had told Mya what had gone on earlier with her mum, she had demanded to see Ash's red ass so she could kiss it all better. Having kissed her ass all over, Mya then wanted to try spanking her which Ash was more than happy to allow.

Right now, Mya had two fingers in her girlfriend's cunt as she gently warmed Ash's ass with her other hand.

"We need to go, babe!!" Mya said. "We can finish this off later!"

"Oh god, that's just so good. Your Mum has turned me into a spanking whore!!"

"Clean!" Mya said to Ash, pulling her fingers from her cunt and wiping them across her lips.

Ash gladly accepted Mya's fingers into her mouth and sucked her own juices from them.

Minnie slowly backed the car into the parking space and switched it off. As the girls unclipped their belts she turned around and said to them. "I don't know if it's just one of you, or both, but this car stinks of wet, horny, pussy, and I intend to find out whose!!"

With that she hopped out of the car and waited for the dumbstruck girls to follow. They grinned at each other, especially Ash, who's stomach churned a little at the thought of Auntie Minnie finding her wet panties.

They got their tickets, popcorn, and drinks and took their seats, Avatar II was a long movie.

The cinema was packed since the movie was newly out, so the girls had no option but to behave themselves for the next three and a half hours, but the crowd didn't stop them whispering in each other's ear to keep the sexual tension turned up to at least a nine!

After all the action of the movie and the whispering it was a very animated group that made their way back to Minnie's Jeep when the movie finally finished. She unlocked and climbed into the driver's seat, anticipating that Mya would get in the front and Ash in the back, but it seemed the two younger girls had other ideas for they both bundled onto the back seat.

"What are you two up to, aye? We are stopping for pizza, aren't we?" Minnie asked them both.

"Oh yes please mum." Mya replied. "I just need to sort this one out on the way!"

With that Mya pushed Ash back onto the Jeep's back seat and thrust her hand under her short skirt, cupping her sex through her sopping panties.

"I seem to have found the source of the wet, horny pussy you mentioned early Mum, it's this minx here, she is actually dripping on my fingers, and I've got just the thing to take care of her!!" Mya announced.

"What...please....!!" Ash cried, trying to sit up.

"No, you don't!" Mya said, pushing Ash back down. "Shhhhh, there's no hurry, just you lay back and relax."

Mya flicked Ash's skirt up, exposing her tiny pink thong peaking between Mya's fingers and showing a decided large, and dark wet spot confirming the girl's cunt was indeed creaming.

Mya reached into the seat pocket and pulled out the shiny Gold vibrator she had put there before they left home and flicked it on. The buzzing sounded so loud in the confines of the car as Mya drew it to her lips and sucked it in.

Minnie, who was trying to exit the car park pulled the Jeep over slightly and turned to see what was going on, the sight that greeted her was just so fucking sexual. Ash was flat on her back, legs spread wide with two of Mya's fingers buried deep in her cunt. Mya had the vibrator in her mouth, and it was clear that she was about to fuck Ash with it.

"Give me her panties!" Minnie instructed Mya. "I can see from here they are a complete creamy mess!"

Grinning, and leaving the vibrator between her lips, Mya reached down and hooked Ash's drenched panties and gave a little tug. Without opening her eyes, Ash lifted her ass on the seat and just like that her thong was off leaving her puffy, red, and creamy cunt on display for both Minnie and Mya to drool over.

Mya passed the tiny wet scrap of material to her mum, who brough them to her nose to savour the aroma of Ash's cunt.

"Fuck me, you are so wet Ash, these are going to be delicious!" Minnie said as she pushed the tiny gusset between her lips and sucked on Ash's cream.

Still with the panties in her mouth, she returned to the job at hand and completed the manoeuvre out of the car park and headed the car towards the pizza place.

Mya took the vibrator out of her mouth, leaving a string of spit between it and her lips as she did so. Turning it up a notch, she gently stroked it over Ash's inner thigh, and moved it inwards in a slow circular motion. As it neared her pussy Ash closed her eyes and tensed, but instead of going straight for it, Mya skirted around and over, teasing her lover a little bit more. Even this, though, had Ash writhing and twisting, Mya smiled, how she loved to tease and frustrate her girlfriend. She finally allowed the tip of the vibrator to touch Ash's clit, and the effect was instantaneous.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk!!!"

Ash gasped and moaned at the touch, her hand gripped the door handle, her body convulsed and shook as her orgasm hit her. Mya pressed the vibrator deeper onto Ash's clit, her legs closing around Mya's hand and arm to keep the contact going as her orgasm flowed. Mya held it there for a few minutes to allow Ash to come down from her high before taking it away and circling it around her pussy. Eventually her breathing slowing, Ash looked up at Mya, but before she could say anything, Mya spoke.

"Well, you're a right creamy mess, aren't you lover! You've leaked cum all over Mum's seats!"

"She what?" Exclaimed Minnie from the driver's seat.

"My girlfriend here has leaked cunt cream all over your car seats, Mum, she's a right mess!"

"Well clean her up and we'll worry about the seats later, you've got about two minutes!"

"Oh god, yes please. Clean me up!" Moaned Ash, grabbing Mya's head and pulling it between her thighs.

Minnie couldn't see what was going on as her daughter's head was in the way, but she could sure hear the fluid sounds of wet cunt being eaten out as Mya lapped up all the cream from Ash's drenched pussy.

"No more, no more, please!!" Exclaimed Ash, pushing Mya's head out from between her legs. "I can't cum anymore, I'm sure I can't even move!"

Mya sat up and grinned at her mum in the car's rear-view mirror, her face a complete sodden mess. "She's kinda cleaned up, Mum!!"

"Straighten yourselves up, we're here!" Minnie scolded them both as she pulled into the pizza place carpark. "And put these back on." Tossing Ash's still soaked panties onto the back seat for her to reach.

Within seconds the three women were out of the car and heading into the restaurant, leaving no one the wiser as to what they had just been up to

As the girls sat waiting for their order to arrive, Ash looked over at Minnie and said. "I'm sorry about the car Aunty, I kinda got carried away."

"Carried away, I think you both got carried away, it was very distracting for the driver I can tell you that!" Minnie replied.

"Are you going to punish me?" Ash continued, slightly blushing as she spoke.

"Punish you......of....!" Minnie stopped herself, seeing the look an Ash's face, almost pleading with her eyes and quickly changed her intended reply.

"I shall be punishing both of you when we get home, so naughty, the pair of you!"

"Mum.....!" Wailed Mya. "Why do I get punished as well?"

Minnie, dropping her voice to a whisper, leaned over to her daughter, and said. "You fucked Ash on my back seat, that makes you complicit in the mess they are in, so you get punished too, ok?"

"Now, let's enjoy our pizza and a drink or two over a girlie catch up." Minnie said, leaning back into her seat. "No more naughty talk."

The drinks flowed, the pizza was delicious and the aminated discussions as only three women can have, where a delight, they even squeezed in some Key Lime pie for dessert.

On the drive home Minnie could see in the mirror that Ash was very fidgety, which even allowing for the sticky cum mess all over the seats seemed odd.

"You alright back there Ash, you seem a little fidgety?" She asked.

"Ummm, yes, I'm ok, just thinking," Ash replied.

Minnie smiled to herself, yes thinking she thought. Thinking about what punishment I'm going to be dishing out soon.

"Oh, ok, just checking in, we're nearly home."

Minnie unlocked her front door and stepped inside, the two girls tagging along behind, she felt excited, naughty, slightly angry, and very horny.

"Go and wait for me in the lounge you two, I'll be along in a minute or two," Minnie instructed.

"Yes, Mum."

Yes, Auntie."

Minnie headed upstairs to her bedroom; she needed a couple of things but also wanted to change out of the pant suit she was wearing. When she came back downstairs, she wore a black leather skirt, a lacy while blouse and she carried her hairbrush, a leather slipper, and a surprise.

Minnie walked into the lounge and the two girls were standing in front of the sofa, eyes down, looking a little sheepish. She placed her slipper and hairbrush on the coffee table right in front of them and grinned slightly as their eyes widened, taking in the meaning of both.

"Mya, go and stand behind the sofa please, you are first."

Mya looked at her mum, then down at the coffee table and what lay there before shuffling around behind the sofa as she had been instructed.

Minnie bent down and picked up her slipper before walking around to stand behind her daughter.

"You understand why you need punishing Mya?" Minnie asked.

"Yes mum, I do."

Minnie put her hand on Mya's shoulders and pushed her forward, bending her at the waist, over the back of the sofa.

"Ash, come here!"

Ash walked over to stand beside Minnie, taking in her lover's position, bent over the sofa clearly set for a spanking.

"Lift up Mya's dress for me and take off her panties." Minnie instructed Ash.

Ash stepped forward and took hold of the hem of Mya's dress and lifted it up and tucked it into her belt, baring the girl's pale ass cheeks and the pale blue thong she was wearing. She then slipped her fingers under the waistband and slowly eased Mya's thong down to her feet. Mya helping by lifting her feet to allow Ash to take them off completely.

Ash picked up the scrap of material and presented it back to Minnie.

"Are her panties wet Ash?" Minnie asked. She already knew the answer since she could see her daughter's shaved cunt glistening up at her from between her parted legs, but she wanted to push this moment as far as she could.

Ash pulled the panties back into her hand and drew her finger across the gusset picking up a string of pussy juice which stretched out, clearly indicating that Mya was not just wet, but soaked.

"Yes Auntie, Mya's panties are very wet." Ash replied.

"I can see that Ash; my daughter's pussy is leaking all down her legs. Please take that scrap of material and put it in her mouth, I don't want her screaming out when her punishment begins."

Mya let out a little gasp on hearing her mother's words, but when Ash put her thong to her lips, she obediently opened her mouth and Ash pushed the scrap onto her tongue.

Minnie smoothed her slipper across both of Mya's ass cheeks bringing a little moan from her and from Ash.

"You will take a dozen spanks Mya, but if you move or put your hands out you will get a further dozen do you understand?"

There was a little nod from Mya who even pushed her hips up, ready to meet the descending slipper as Minnie doled out a series of a slow dozen spanks, bringing Mya's bottom to a fiery and even scarlet colour.

When she had finished, Minnie stepped back and admired her daughter's reddened ass. Mya remained laid across the sofa, her chest heaving and little groans coming from her lips. Eventually she hauled herself up and stood facing Minnie and Ash, trembling slightly and with her eyes damp.

She pulled her panties from her mouth and said. "Fuck, that was quite....cathartic, but I think I have got to sit down for a bit."

She lowered her skirt and made for the chair, keeping her thong balled up in her hand.

"Your turn darling," she sniggered as Minnie turned Ash around and pushed her down across the back of the sofa as she had done with Mya.

"Pull your skirt up Ash!" Minnie ordered.

Ash reached down and flipped her skirt up over her lower back revealing her naked ass to Minnie.

"No panties I see! You really are a naughty girl, aren't you!"

Minnie then reached up under her skirt and peeled off her own panties, a black silk pair that were already dripping with her own arousal. She balled them up and brought them to Ash's lips.

"Open!"

Ash obediently opened her mouth and Minnie pushed the soaked fabric into her mouth, ensuring that the gusset, which was thick with cunt cream, slid right over Ash's tongue.

"Mya, hand me my hairbrush will you, this young lady needs more than my slipper, I'm thinking she wants more than my slipper, am I right Ash?"

All Ash could muster was a long drawn out groan of anticipation, and yet more cunt cream running down her legs.

Mya picked up her mum's hairbrush, it was lovely and wide with a polished wooden handle and base that was going to turn Ash's naked ass, from the beautiful pale white that she loved to kiss, into a scarlet version that Ash would not even be able to sit down on. Mya secretly couldn't wait to see the result of her punishment.

She handed it to her mum and turned to sit back down.

"Not so fast Mya! You need to watch much closer than from over there." Minnie said, pointing the hairbrush at the chair Mya had been perched on. "Kneel down between Ash's legs so you get a really good view and use your tongue to keep the girl's cunt juice from running onto my carpet. Can you do that?"

Mya's mouth dropped open on hearing her mum's instruction, where the hell had her mum suddenly got all these sex thoughts, she mused to herself, as she obediently dropped to her knees and shuffled between her lovers parted legs as instructed.

Minnie was now staring down at Ash's upturned naked ass, between which was her own daughter, framed between Ash's legs, her face just inches from Ash's glistening cunt.

"There's a good girl." Minnie said. "Now tell me, is Ash wet or not, hmmmm? With your tongue!"

Mya snaked out her tongue and licked Ash from asshole to clit picking up so much girl goo she had difficulty swallowing it all down. Ash let out a long drawn out groan as she felt Mya's tongue slide across her sex.

"Ohhh ffuuuccckkkk......" Ash groaned.

Just as Mya's tongue reached the end of her first pass, and Ash's groan was reverberating around the lounge, Minnie swung the hairbrush.

Thwack!!!! The hairbrush landed on Ash's unmarked skin.

"Owwwww, fuck." Ash cried out in pain. "That...."

Thwack!!. Minnie's hairbrush landed on Ash's other ass cheek, leaving an identical red imprint to the first spank.

"Owwwww, fuck!!!! That hurts Minnie." Ash protested, reaching down to rub her smarting behind.

"It's meant to hurt Ash. You were naughty and this is your punishment, wasn't that what you wanted?"

"I don't knowww, I do but I don't." Ash replied with a crack in her voice, she was very close to crying.

"Let Minnie help you to understand."

"Mya, lick!"

"Yes maam," replied Mya from the floor.

She again snaked her tongue along Ash's sex, finding her clit and sucking it into her mouth the way she knew her lover enjoyed.

"Oh god, Mya, that's sooo good baby."

Minnie watched the action between Ash's thighs as Mya feasted on her cunt, she could clearly see her daughter's face dripping with her lover's desire. She listened as Ash's moans became more intense, her focus now on her cunt and not her ass and the hairbrush.