A Cheerleaders Mum, Minnie Awakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thwack, thwack. Minnie brought the hairbrush down in quick succession to both of Ash's ass cheeks, adding fresh red imprints to her reddening flesh.

The combination of the pain from her behind and her lover's tongue buried in her cunt scrambled Ash's mind and her guttural sound was a mixture of sex and agony.

"Ohhh fuck, so good...... Please.......Hurts......I..."

Minnie swung her brush again, sending further spanks to Ash's ass cheeks just as Mya pushed two fingers deep into her cunt. Ash became a dribbling wreck. Spank after spank landed on her ass as Minnie turned her skin from pink to red to burning scarlet At the same time Mya was lapping up her cunt juice as it freely flowed from her sex, brought on as Mya frigged her fingers across Ash's G spot.

Minnie landed a dozen spanks to Ash's ass with her hairbrush, and this combined with Mya's tongue was rapidly moving the girl to a pain induced orgasm.

Minnie tossed the brush to the floor and reached behind her to unzip her skirt. She shuffled her hips and the garment slid to the floor revealing her surprise, a 10" black strap-on.

"Please Mya, oh Mya please, make me cum!! I hurt so much, please......" babbled Ash.

Mya suddenly felt something brush against her face, she opened her eyes and was face to face with a huge black cock. Momentarily stunned, her tongue and fingers ceased their magic assault on Ash's cunt.

"Nooooo, don't stop, Mya.......pleeeaasseeee!!!" begged Ash.

"Oh, fuck me." Mya uttered.

"Whaaaaattttttttttttt!!" Ash cried out, as her cunt was suddenly full of cock.

Ash was just about to question her lovers remark when Minnie had rammed her strap-on straight into Ash's soaked cunt. She gripped the girl's waist and went to town, fucking her daughter's lover like the world was ending.

"Minnie, oh fuck, yessss. Fuck me, FUCK ME!!!!"

Sensing Ash was close, Mya returned her tongue to her cunt, flicking her clit while her mum fucked the shit out of her.

"Fuuuuuu cckkkk!!!!" Ash's voice was like a staccato piece of music. No syllables joined up in her words as her body was ravaged by cock and tongue.

"Dooo...nnnnn......t......ssss...tttttt....ooooo.....ppppppp!!!"

"Cuuuu...mmmmmm.....iiii...nnnn......gggggggggg!!!!"

With a final thrust and with Mya's mouth still locked around her pussy, Ash came, came everywhere. Her pussy flexed around the black shaft deep in her cunt and erupted a flood of cream straight onto Mya's face, who luckily had her eyes closed, opened her mouth to welcome in her lover's gift.