All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 10'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I don't think a story on Donny would be interesting. If you do one it would be better as a short story.

SweetMonzSweetMonzover 10 years ago
Ehh...

I like this story, but I dont like how you rushed Phi and Keith's part. I know its not their story but they went from 0 to 100 without us knowing what happened in between. I think they should have their own story, all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Needless to say you're a great author, i saw that you were having time issues to you rushed this story, i almost felt like i had missed a chapter 3-I, i could use some hot sex between Phi and Keith, and a good story from Donny adding a bit of drama, anyways, you did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Donny

Deserves his own story after the shit way he was treated by Kachi.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Donny don't deserve shit!

He's a punkass bitch who tried to fuck with another man's woman!!!! He was in the friend zone for a fuckin reason!!!! 5* hun!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for finishing the story

Glad Donny might get someone who is right for him in the end. He didn't seem a bad person, just wasn't the match for Kachi. Thanks for writing the story.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutover 10 years ago
Great til the end!

Kachi & Keith's part was rushed. You shouldn't have skipped over them talking about their relationship & then skipping over their wedding just to talk about Donny & Kachi's cousin.

casemgrcasemgrover 10 years ago
Something's missing

I liked the story, but would have liked to see more of Phi and Keith. I hope you focus on them in a future story.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I agree with my wife.

Donny doesn't deserve anything, since he's just an asshole.

The rest of the tale was outstanding, though! I'd give it 5 Stars, but you turned voting off for some odd reason. :o

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 10 years ago
Great

ending to an even greater story. Now, awaiting Phi and Keith's story and soon...

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
A bit rushed....

Over all this was a good story; however, from part 9 to part 10 was really rushed. I would have loved for Claire to have found out that Kachi is pregnant and seen what happen between Kachi and Jeremy from the end of part 9. Plus Phi and her guys story was so condensed. I would look forward to a their story and Donny's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!!!!!

I think Donny should totally get his own story, especially if he ends up getting a taste of his own interfering medicine. Also, I'd love to hear more about Phi and Keith. -DC

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
story was great then became good.

I loved every chapt, but i agree with previous comment... ch 9 to 10 were rushed, and Claire should had Kachi's pregnancy thrown in her place when Kachi called her. Her friends can have their own story, even Donny. He was jealous and was an ass, but he came through in the end. Everyone should have a second chance. But I'm loving Confrontation... please keep it realistic, sexy, not rushed like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

Am Nigerian too and I love the Nigerian twist you brought it and the traditional wedding is epic.. Please right some more about our Igbo culture, nwaoma idi okay :-)

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Great story!

Great story, and Yes Donny and Adorer needs there own story ! I think Phi and "Eminem" Keith also needs a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I truly enjoyed reading your story. You should run it by an editor first before publishing but I loved it! Please do a spin off. It'll give us a chance to check on everyone. Plus you could finish Donny and Adaora, Ugo and Megan, and Phumi and Keith!

romantique13romantique13over 8 years ago
Of Course Donny Should Have A Story!!!!!!!!

Please start writing oooooo Madam...Five Stars🙌

beretta84beretta84almost 8 years ago
well done.

this is one of the most interesting & entertaining stories i have ever read here. it seems like most writer, here, try to write pornography hoping no one notices their lack of imagination. i really liked the nigerian influence & the respect for their culture.

it also refreshing to read an interracial story about a black woman & a white than the usual stereotypical reverse.

seeing as chapter 10 was submitted in 2013, there is, more than likely, little hope for a continuation.

a disappointment for sure.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 7 years ago
Beautiful ending!

Happy for Donny. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beta story

babe ur stori make sense die ,love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES