A Christmas to Remember Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, silly... we should all fuck!" Jana said.

Nate's eyes shot open and stayed wide after hearing that. His morning wood was hidden under the covers of the bed. He didn't know if they were joking or not and didn't say a thing until his wife did.

"Sounds good to me?" Jill said, yanking the covers off of her husband.

Nate hadn't put his pajamas back on last night, just his boxers, but during the night his cock had slipped through the flap in his underwear so now his hard cock was sticking out of the flap arching over his body for all to see.

"Oh, shit... he's already hard!"

"Look at that!"

Nate knew it was just because he had to take a pee, but it appeared he wasn't going to get the chance. He somehow managed to get his boxers off over his hard cock, ripping the slit a bit larger in the process but didn't care.

Clothing flew in all different directions as the three sisters were soon naked as well. Even Julie had apparently recovered from the pounding she received the night before. Nate didn't move. He remained on his back as Jill's sisters joined her on the bed and surrounded him. It suddenly became a lesson with Jill teaching Julie how to suck his cock and Jana nodding her head as it was demonstrated. With a full bladder the mouth of his wife took on a different sensation as she descended down his shaft, taking over half his extensive cock in her mouth.

Then it was Julie's turn and she surprised both Jill and Jana, by taking almost as much as Jill had.

"I've been practicing on bananas," Julie said, once she took Nate out of her mouth.

They giggled before taking turns sucking Nate's cock as they circled his body with theirs. He fought the urge to pee as the pleasure from the sister's mouths treated his cock to a blowjob he'd never even thought possible. One after the other bobbed on his head, fondled his balls and licked every inch of his cock, like they were worshiping him as he lay on the bed.

Taking turns ended and they each took a portion of his cock and licked, sucked or nibbled it as Nate basked in three mouths working over his cock and balls as his bladder screamed out amid the pleasure.

The blowjobs ended with Jill suddenly throwing a leg over her husband and sitting down on his soaked, hard cock while the other two sisters guided it in. Jill eased all the way down onto him, sitting on her husband's full bladder and cock, moaning as she enveloped his length into her wet sex. She paused for a few seconds enjoying the fullness before rising off him to begin riding him as her sisters knelt around the two engaged in sex.

Nate didn't know how it happened or what started it. Maybe boredom or jealously but he only closed his eyes for a second or two and when he opened them, the other two sister's had begun fondling Jill, playing with her tits, groping her and even licking her nipples as she rose and fell on Nick's cock.

He almost lost it right then and there. He never expected them to touch and fondle each other but there they were, touching each other and Jill while she rode him. He had to focus all his attention into not blowing his load into his wife too early as the visual of these three sisters, naked and playing with each other, filled his view.

It seemed so natural, like they had done it before... many times... something he had fantasized about actually but never thought possible. His wife had never mentioned anything about having sister sex but it seemed pretty obvious as he watched the three of them, that this was not the first or second time.

After a few minutes, Jill hopped off his cock backwards, letting it smack his stomach, covered in her juices, and then rock back and forth, hovering over his body. Jana grabbed a hold of it, pulling it back vertical and Julie balanced herself on just her feet, high over his cock. Lowering herself, she eased down on his head, slowly taking him inside her obviously sore pussy. She even cringed a few times as she eased down on him. Once she was fully planted, her sister's started playing again. She soon forgot about any discomfort, rising and falling on Nate's cock almost as fast as his wife had.

She rode him until she came, which wasn't very long, not with her sisters helping pleasure her. She came so hard, she fell over and laid on his chest as she trembled and her pussy spasmed on his cock, buried in deep. He didn't know if he should put his arms around her or not, but then decided to, holding her as her climax continued. He realized, then, that after all this fucking he had not touched his wife's sisters, besides their ankles and legs. Didn't know what would happen if he did grab their breasts or suck on their nipples... what would his wife think?

He didn't get much chance to think about it.

"My turn," Jana said, rolling Julie off.

Jill helped position Nate's cock to slide easily into Jana, as she sat down on his cock like the other two sisters. She wasn't sore, just took all of him rather quickly and began fucking him fast, rotating her hips as she bent his cock where she wanted up and down. He just reacted, taking a chance and reached up, grabbing her breasts in both hands and palming her nipples as she rode him. His wife said nothing, didn't even bat an eye as he fondled her sister's large, perky tits and played with her nipples. Instead, Jill began playing with Jana's clit as Jana rose and fell on the healthy cock of Jill's husband. I guess anything goes, Nate thought.

Julie recovered from her orgasm and joined the group sex a few minutes later, touching Jill as Jill played with Jana and Nate fucked her and fondled her breasts. It was out of porno, the best porno Nate had ever seen because he was in it and the star. Three incredibly hot women all wanting his cock and he having full rein of all of them. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think this would actually happen.

"I'm... I'm cumming!" Jana screamed.

It was loud, no sense in hiding her pleasure if her parents were gone. She totally lost it, cumming so hard on his cock she almost lost consciousness. Both sisters had to support her, her body convulsed and shook so badly as the pleasure rushed through her. Nate felt a huge letdown of juices as her pussy spasmed on his cock and her legs clamped down on his sides. Both sisters had cum and cum big.

It was his wife's turn to ride him. She didn't need any help, mounting her husband, done it many times. Jill straddled him, lifted his cock by herself and slid down onto it until she was sitting on her husband with his cock fully buried. Both her sisters gathered on either side of the couple and began stimulating Jill as she started rising and falling on the steel rod of her tasty husband.

Jill was an expert, bending and driving his cock exactly where she wanted it, loving the attention from her sisters on her clit and breasts. Nate helped out as well, caressing her back and breasts as she continued to drive down on his cock over and over.

"I'm close... Getting close!" she called out.

Everyone renewed their efforts until she screamed, "Now! I'm cumming!"

Trembling, Jill fell over onto Nate. He held her as her body vibrated with ecstasy. He could feel her pussy pulsing on his cock as her muscles contracted. Her nipples were like steel against his chest as he held her through her orgasm.

He had to urinate so badly, probably the only way he had managed to get all three of them to cum without losing his load. The sensation of pleasure and a full bladder was very strange. He couldn't wait any longer and rolled his wife off to his side and got up off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Jana asked.

"Bathroom... going to explode... I'll be back," he said as he moved toward the door.

He didn't bother putting on anything, moving quickly out the door to the end of the hall and bathroom as his cock rocked back and forth as he walked.

"How's he going to pee with his dick so hard?" Julie asked, back in the bedroom.

"He'll... manage," Jill said, still out of breath.

He better not make a mess," Jana said.

A few minutes later, Nate returned to the bedroom. His cock wasn't as hard as when he left but it was still hard. He found his wife and sister-in-law's all lying on their backs across the end of the bed waiting for him.

"How'd that go?" Julie asked, when he came in the door.

"Okay, not the easiest thing but I managed."

"Told you," Jill chimed in.

"Well, good then, get over here," Jana said lifting her legs as she spread them.

"It's my turn," Julie interrupted, pulling her legs up as well.

His wife was in the center and he looked to her for a decision on who to do next.

"We don't have much time left... just choose and I'm sure you want to cum before our parents get back," Jill said.

He did, now that he had emptied his bladder, he was more than ready. He went to Julie since she had cum first this morning. Jana grumbled but didn't say anything. Julie was holding her own legs, so Nate just bent his now fully hard cock down and slipped it into her hot, wet sex. She moaned as he eased in much slower than last night. Damn, she felt good and you can't get a better visual of three naked, hot, women on their backs as he fucked one of them.

Once he was in, he was able to use his hands, placing one on Julie's left breast and the other on his wife's pussy, thumb inside and fingers playing with her clit. He thrust in deep once more and Julie cooed in pleasure as he began his barrage. He couldn't believe this was happening, really, kept having to make sure he was awake because what he was doing was unreal. Jana was playing with herself while he fucked Julie, fingered his wife and tweaked Julie's nipples. Crazy hot, and his arousal spiked rather rapidly now that he didn't have to pee anymore.

Before he came, he pulled out, raging hard and moved over to Jana, who welcomed him in. He switched hands on his wife and played with Jana's tits, thrusting in and pulling out, feeling his cock getting harder and his balls tighter. He was getting really close to orgasm and tried to focus on giving Jana at least a couple of minutes before he went to his wife. His plan was to finish with her, as time was running out. Really, their parents could come home any time now.

He took himself almost to the limit, before pulling out of Jana. When he moved to his wife he squeezed the head of his dick, trying to give himself a little more time. Jill let him in and he thrust deep, taking his hand from his cock. Holding himself deep, he placed his right hand on Julie and his left on Jana, fingering them both as he began to move inside his wife. He didn't last another minute, not with everything he was seeing and doing.

"Going to cum!" he voiced.

Holding himself inside his wife, he blew his load deep, moving very little as his cock exploded, contracting rapidly as his balls emptied again. The pleasure was intense, as her pussy stimulated his ejaculating cock, rapture enveloped his body, radiating from his cock as the hard contractions continued, spraying his wife's tunnel full. Before he finished, his plentiful load was already oozing out of both sides of her stuffed sex.

---

Nate's cock was already semi hard from his thoughts as he drove home, but now it was a raging monster in his pants as he viewed the sight before him and remembered Thanksgiving morning four years ago.

"He looks like he needs some help," Julie said, seeing him in a daze, standing up from the couch.

Jana followed and both of them walked slowly to stand before the stunned and frozen Nate. Jill watched her sisters rub their naked bodies on her husband as they began removing his clothes for him. Julie worked on the bottom half as Jana worked on the top. They made quick work of his shirt, and pants and Nate kicked his own shoes off. In less than a minute he was as naked as they all were, save the glasses on his face. The sisters stood back and marveled at the man before them. His cock pulsed, fully erect, arching up his body, so hard it almost curved enough to touch his stomach above his navel. Large veins strained around his shaft and a small bead of pre-cum appeared from the tightly pulled slit of his glass-like purple head.

"Four years has been too long!" Julie gushed.

"Understatement of the year! Never again!" Jana added, as they both dropped to their knees if front of Jill's husband.

She still had the large dildo in her hand and stuck it back into her pussy as she watched her two sisters start manipulating Nate's hardon. She sat back on the couch, slowly moving the toy in and out as she caught the eye of her husband. He smiled, she smiled back as the look of ecstasy washed over his face. Julie had her mouth around the top half of his cock and Jana was sucking and licking his large orbs. Jill bent the dildo into her G-spot and rubbed the head of the toy back and forth over it while holding the pressure firmly. She enjoyed fucking herself as she watched her sisters treat her husband like he deserved to be treated, after all he was one of kind.

Her phone was not very far away from her, just on the lamp table next to the sofa she was on. Leaning over, she picked it up with her free hand as she thrust the toy in again deep. She opened the camera app with one hand and started taking pictures of her sisters and her husband as they sucked and licked every inch of his cock, trading places so they could both enjoy each end. Jill got some good shots before Nate realized what she was doing and shook his head at her. She smiled and set the phone down next to her, taking control of the toy with both hands and sinking back into the sofa.

Nate was in heaven. He's had some incredible blowjobs in his life but there is nothing like the sensations of two mouths sucking and licking his massive cock and balls. The only other time this has happened was four years ago, with the same two sisters and his wife on Thanksgiving morning. If anything they had gotten better at treating his cock to bliss. That or they really missed his cock and wanted to treat it extra special. He was watching them work, admiring their beauty as they took turns sucking his head and licking his balls when he heard his wife's phone and that annoying fake shutter noise it makes when she takes pictures. He looked up and sure enough, Jill was taking photos of him getting sucked and licked. He shook his head at her and also noticed she was fucking herself with the large dildo that had somehow showed up in his house.

She put down the phone and he went back to enjoying his sisters-in-law sucking his cock. They were worshiping him. Sucking and licking slowly. Just bathing his cock and balls with their mouths. In no real hurry to make him cum, just content in touching him and sucking the thing they have been craving for who knows how long, maybe the entire four years. He watched their large breasts jiggle as they worked, noticed the nipples getting harder the longer they worshiped him.

Julie was so wet, she had almost forgotten how big Nate was and how hard he got from four years ago. Her short marriage and her pathetic ex-husband's cock had tainted her memory of Nate. Now, with his cock deep in her mouth again, she remembered how incredible it was then and now. How hot it made her sex and hard her nipples got as she sucked and stroked and licked such a perfect specimen. Her heart raced in her chest as she traded places with Jana and sucked one of Nate's large testicles in her mouth, gently as Jana descended down on his hard wet cock. She heard Jill's camera from behind her, which only made her perform even better because she wanted the best pictures possible for when Jill undoubtable shared them with her.

Nate's cock tasted so good, made her so wet and horny, her juices were running down her left leg as she knelt on the floor and feasted on the most amazing cock and balls she had ever had the privilege of sucking. She knew what was in store, knew she would soon bask in the pleasure of this monster deep inside her body. It was inevitable. With that thought, she focused on giving him the effort he deserved.

Jana had been practicing, for four years for this! Last time she sucked on Nate's cock was Thanksgiving morning and she was the worst of the three sisters, only able to take half of what they could in her mouth. Since that day, she'd been more or less actively working on taking more. Bananas, vibrators, sausages, and smaller boyfriend's cocks that gave her no problem at all. With each object she always pictured Nate's massive cock in her mind. None of her engagements or boyfriends could live up to him, and that was why she wasn't married.

Now, four years later she finally had the cock of her dreams in her mouth again. All the years of practice, of fantasizing about it was paying off. Once Julie relinquished his head, Jana opened her mouth to take over and let Nate's wide, bulbous head into her mouth and down, down, down, her practiced throat, taking him twice as far as she did four years ago. It made her so wet, made her nipples so hard and her ego proud as she took as much as her sisters with no gagging.

When she took him out of her mouth, he smiled down at her, and nodded his approval. She beamed with glee, as he recognized her improvement, before taking his cock deep again.

Nate was very content in just letting them suck him as long as he wanted. He was impressed with Jana, she had learned a thing or two in four years; just as good as her sister now, but he still felt his wife was better than both from all her years of practice. He kept looking up at his wife, who was now playing with her hard clit and fucking herself with the large dark dildo. His cock just hummed intensely with pleasure as both sisters continued swapping ends until his wife finally spoke up about fifteen minutes later.

"Okay, you've had enough blowjob time, let him come sit down," Jill said.

The sisters stopped, standing up, both with red knees from kneeling so long. Nate walked between them and his wife moved over, letting him sit in the middle of the couch. Julie and Jana followed him, stopping short of sitting down because Jill started directing. She had her camera in one hand and the long dildo in the other.

"Jana, sit on his other side. Julie, reverse cowgirl," she ordered.

"Mmm, sounds good," Julie cooed.

Jana just sat down and helped Julie climb backwards onto Nate's body. Holding Nate's cock, Jana guided it into Julie as she sat down and leaned back on Nate's chest, throwing her right arm around his neck. Nate, spread his arms with his right around Jana and on her ass, his other was on the back of the sofa. Jill pinned the dildo between her pussy and the leather couch as Julie started to rise and fall on the thing she loved the most, while playing with her clit. Jana fondled Nate's balls as Julie rose and fell. Jill, leaning over, started sucking on Julie's left nipple as she raised the hand holding her phone in the air to take a photo of all them.

Nate ignored the shutter sound, as his wife clicked away, taking several pictures of the foursome. Julie's soaked pussy felt like warm, wet perfection as she rose and fell on him. He enjoyed the soft caress of Jana's fingers on his tightening balls. Everything was perfect, his cock was continually engulfed in hot velvet as his wife's sister rode his cock backwards. After the long blowjob from both sisters, his dick was as hard as ever, giving her everything she desired.

He moved his hand down the crack of Jana's ass and started playing with her wet pussy as she rubbed his sack and part of his shaft as it disappeared and reappeared over and over. His wife was still riding the dark dildo, one foot on the couch and the other on the floor. After taking several pictures she set the phone down and played with her clit and sucked on Julie's nipple, all four of them moaning now since Nate had three fingers stuffed into Jana's pussy.