A Christmas to Remember Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana spread her legs, allowing for more depth, and Nate shoved his fingers deeper, making her moan. Pulling them out, he stuck his thumb in her wet hole, using his fingers on her erect nub as he thrust his thumb as deep as it would go. He alternated between deep and rubbing the rough patch of skin inside her pussy, the back side of her clit. This usually drove his wife nuts, and seemed to be working on Jana as well.

Julie was picking up the pace on Nate's cock, she wanted to cum and wasn't far off, now that she had him right where she wanted. She'd been dreaming of this moment, dreaming of having his huge cock stuffed inside her pussy again. She loved his length and width and it was everything she remembered, perhaps better than four years ago. Ever since she had him then, no other man was able to fill her like he had, at least none that she dated and especially the one she married. She was exactly where she wanted to be. Riding the cock of her dreams and seconds away from an orgasm, four years in the making.

"I'm close... Oh... yes... here it comes... I'm... I'm going... going... to cum... OHHHH GAWD!" Julie screamed.

Her legs started shaking, giving out and she fell full on Nate's cock as the climatic bliss crashed over her. She thrashed and wiggled on his body, screaming and moaning and throwing her head forward and back. Nate couldn't believe how hard she was cumming on him. Not only was her body freaking out, her pussy was pulsing on his cock as much as her body was thrashing around. This lasted almost a minute before she fell limp, completely dead weight as if she passed out. Nate had to hold her against him with his free hand he had on the back of the sofa.

Both Jana and Jill started giggling because of the reaction Julie had exhibited and the end result.

"Wow, she'll remember that one," Jana said.

"No kidding... damn I think she fainted."

"No... I'm here... just... just can't move yet," Julie struggled to say. "I've been... wanting... this... for..."

"Four years! We know," Jana finished her sentence, making everyone laugh.

Nate let Julie fall off of him toward his wife, who moved off the couch and let Julie recover. Nate's cock was covered in the aftermath of Julie's massive climax. Thick white secretions line his shaft and some had oozed down to his balls since Julie had moved. Before Jana could move, Jill took Julie's place but facing her husband, climbing right up on his lap and reaching under her legs to feed his sloppy, hard cock into her own wet pussy.

Easing herself down, she moaned as every inch descended into her sex. Putting her arms around Nate's neck, she started to ride him aggressively, looking into his eyes as he stared into her. She leaned over, not slowing and whispered in his ear.

"How close are you? You've got to be wanting to explode."

"Getting there," he whispered back.

"Jana can wait, just cum and then after dinner we go again," Jill said.

After not cumming for a few days, Nate was about to blow and knew that it would be a massive orgasm from the time off and the excitement of having his wife's sisters in town. He kind of wanted to see how much he would cum, so that meant not cumming inside Jill. She was riding him fast and hard, wanting him to blow anytime. He was still working his thumb inside Jana and fingering her clit. Julie had partially recovered, having sat up next to him and playing with his balls along with Jana as Jill thrust down and rose quickly over and over.

He couldn't hold it any longer, it was a miracle he had held out this long. Wanting to see himself ejaculate, he suddenly stood up with his wife in his arms, turned around, sitting her down on the couch between her sisters, and pulling out at the same time. Taking his cock in his hand, all three women knew what was coming and gathered together as his first blast of cum rocketed from his slit, hitting his wife in the breasts and curling in the air to her face. He turned and let lose his second rope at Julie who yelled out in glee as his warm jizz plastered her tits as well. Another blast flew out hitting his wife as he turned toward Jana, who got the fourth as he stroked away. He continued to spray large ropes of cum on all of them, two or three more times each before his cock eased down.

"Holy shit, that's more than four years ago!" Julie called out.

"He's been saving up for today," Jill responded.

"I'll say... fuck me... he covered us all," Jana added.

"Waiting was... worth it," Nate said... "That was awesome."

"Yeah, well since you're up, you can go find us a towel. We can't move," Jill told him, motioning to all the semen.

Before he left, Nate looked down at the three stunning women covered in his large load. It was perhaps the greatest visual he'd ever seen.