All Comments on 'A Classic Pose'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Soectacularly Erotic...

I love this tale. Thank you for this great entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story was enjoyable enough...

... but the ending was quite literally anti-climactic. (Pun intended.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, but slightly disappointing

This was a good story with a credible build up to the incest section; particularly interesting was the section on drawing, which stopped the story from being clichéd. It was also good to see a story set in UK. But the section with his friend nearly dying was overly dramatic and contrary to the gentle flow of thee rest of thee story. It was this which was disappointing and stop me giving it a full 5 stars.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Salt of the earth characters with an artistic flair

Why didn't this story merit more comments or a higher score ? I'm racking my brain and will have to guess because I 5 starred it. I agree with all compliments before and probably after. Very sympathetic and credible characters woven in with a smooth narrative. The improvised surgery bit was a bit tacked on , maybe a setup for dt line ( lol ) but certainly not a huge misstep.

My best guess is that some pathos would have spiced up the taboo and crucial carnal scene. Perhaps mom and son union came too smoothly for this demographic's taste. As a person who attended a few life art sessions myself ( and aspire to go to a few more in this new year) , I found the artsy details the cherry on top of ice cream float and thank CharleneBarr for sharing.

Full marks * * * * *

woodhandonsillwoodhandonsillalmost 7 years ago
You know....

They never did get around to painting each other..... ;)

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Good story

A different twist to the usual incest story. Did Kevin get to finish his painting later?

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 6 years ago
Well done.

Another well penned, easy to read, sexy story. Regards from south London.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
A new fan

I’ve just discovered this writer. Love the quirky light-hearted humorous style. My latest favourite writer! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very good and believable story! You're one of a kind!

Bringing all the elements of the fine art together in a brilliant story I agree with someone in here. I am also a new fan Charlene Barr! I will be reading ALL you stories! 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what a lovely tail!

brilliant story, well written with plenty of content. last sentence made me laugh.... well done paul G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous