All Comments on 'A Clear View Ch. 02'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not bad

I know Judy was his wife

I know Judy is dead

What I dont know is how she died,, it almost sounds like it was suicide

Usually I do not start A story till the whole thing is posted,, not as confusing that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please reclassify as Group Sex

This is not one on one consensual sex. This story is plagued with multiple partner sex. Personally I find multiple person sex gross and was irritated to invest time into a story only to have it end up there. Please put this in its proper category - group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

So how did Judy die/why etc.

I am enjoying this tale so please keep the chapters coming at regular and preferably short intervals.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So wait, it was Linda that Judy was having the affair with or Jeff?

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
Inconsistent pacing

I found the pacing irritatingly inconsistent. Bryan (very) slowly gets more and more physical with Sasha and Linda. However, in his youth he is quick to go to bed with Judy and Carol. Either would be believable, but to be both does not seem credible.

Judy could be part of the reason, but it hardly seems possible that she could account for all of it.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I'm a little confused.

That's not new for me however. I love all the characters in such a short amount of time. Its good to have Marks blessing for Bryan some how it seems ok in this story, and I hope Bryan rocks Shasa with his beautiful cock. Linda well i think she plans to be next. There is a lot of story here hope you really bring it home. I also like the tie to charecters in other story's, that's how I found this story,

Thanks.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
Another wonderful episode

Again you have me wishing I had a set of friends like this... And that more people were as open and authentic in following their instincts.

What I also love about your writing is its complexity and reality. While clearly fiction, it's a condensed version of what humans are really capable of. People's inner life really is this complex for some, who do all sorts of unusual things when not constrained. Humans make emotional choices often, which lead to awkward situations.

I especially like the comfort and love expressed by Mark in allowing his friend to satisfy his wife, recognising and accepting the high risk to himself of losing her.

That is the sort of real bind that creates the feeling of reality for me. Life is never simple or uncomplicated. Looking forward to meeting this group for the next part !!

p.s. I don't think I could have just spanked a hot, wet woman's bottom without finishing her off or massaging her. Our hero has great self control. To answer another comment about how he's changed since youth, men's frontal lobes that help us become sensible and warn us of consequences don't fully form until mid to late 20's. His behaviour is consistent in that high hormonal and permissive situation. He also acted consistently ethically - not wanting to have sex with the roomie without his friend's approval.

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxover 6 years ago
I don't want this story to end!

Only one more chapter. I feel like I want the emotions, the explorations, the struggle to continue. Great crafting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent characterisation

The characters in this story are unfolding nicely. I'm hooked. Need to read the rest. Thanks for your excellent writing.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Plot deveoping nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please. Love both parts of this story. Very erotic.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams2 months ago

A great story, and a great mystery. Also very sexy, I love the flashback to being teenagers and now being good looking people in their early 50s. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous