A Clockwork Green Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up." She grabs me by the hips, and I can feel her prick brush up against my lips. She stops there for a moment, as if to prove a point. "You don't speak. You don't complain or offer any resistance... you hear me?"

"Mackenzie... I just..."

She slaps my ass, and hard. I cry out in pain, bringing a hand to my mouth and biting on my index finger. The echo from the slap races across the palatial grounds unnoticed. "What did I just say, bitch?" I don't answer, suppressing a sob while still smarting from the blow. "Good. You're learning. But I wanna make sure you keep that yap of yours shut." She reaches forward and stuffs my panties into my mouth, cutting off any means of protest. "If those come outta your mouth, there's gonna be hell to pay. We clear on that?" I nod with a sniffle, and she moves back into position. "Good. Now, buckle up, slut. This is gonna get wild here inna sec."

She pushes the head of her cock into my flower, the tip penetrating my lips. She forces them apart as she slams her full length into me unceremoniously. My eyes widen at the violation, tears streaming down my cheeks as I pound the railing with my fist. But even that isn't what is getting me the most.

We're in public. Anyone can see us out here. All they have to do is step out onto the balcony, or look at the building from across the street, and everything would be there for them to see. Oh, Gods... I am terrified. That fear shreds my soul, certain that at any moment we'll be discovered. It also makes me delirious with ecstasy, that simultaneous thrill that comes with the idea that we're doing something so dirty... so delicious. So unknown, and yet so visible!

"Yeah, you like this doncha? You're already so fuckin' wet... come on, baby. Work that ass for me!" She pulls out almost her whole length, only to slam it back in and make my body shudder with delight. I feel her run her hand up my back and into my hair, grasping a handful of it as she tightens her fingers in my curls. She pulls back hard, forcing my back into an arch as my ass grinds up against her.

She pumps my cunt mercilessly, drawing back slowly before ramming her tool deep inside me repeatedly. She's being so forceful... so strong. I can't help but reach down with a free hand to grasp my own cock.

She slaps my ass hard again, the sound of flesh on flesh ringing out over the balcony. "NO! You don't get to do that, Char. Good girls get treats like that, and you haven't been good, have you?!" I withdraw the hand immediately, putting it back on the bannister. My muffled cries serve only to make her harder, and I can feel her throb against my womanhood. I'm being stretched to new lengths... She's getting off on this! The thought that she's getting satisfaction makes me feel so yummy, and I begin to grind against her in timing with her thrusts.

"Fuck! FUUUCK!!! Gods, Cherry..." She's getting close now, and I can feel her pumping me harder and faster as she approaches her climax. Every impact threatens to push me over the ledge, excepting for the fingers digging into my hips. Every impact threatens to push me over the edge. I'm starting to lose sense of the world around me, and it barely phases me when I notice two people staring at us from the curtain separating the balcony from the auction hall. I gaze at them, heavy lidded. I am so close, I don't care anymore. All that matters is that Mackenzie is taking me as she sees fit. Gods, it hurts!

"... the fuck you looking at, jackass?!"

A short, squat balding man with spectacles and an overbite harrumphs and scurries off before she can say anything else. With him gone, Mackenzie turns her attention to Jessica, our hostess from earlier. A slow smile spreads over the server's face as she flashes a thumbs up and mouths "get some" at us before disappearing.

"Ah! Uuuhn! Fuck! FuckfuckFUUUUCK! I'm... I'mmmmmcooooommminnng!!!!" I feel her cock throb wildly inside me. My cunt clamps down on her, feeling every wave of cum forced through my trembling lips.

My fingers try to dig into the stone of the railing as I look up into the night's sky unseeing, lost in the throes of my own climax. My vision doubles for a moment as I rise up onto the very tips of my toes. My ass twitches as waves of pleasure wash over me. I feel Mackenzie slump over me as we both try to recover and catch our breath.

Finally, she pulls out of me with great effort. Gods above, she's so thick... "Heh, almost wasn't able to pull out of you, Cherry. You really get off on this exhibition shit, don't you?"

I pull my panties out of my mouth, nodding weakly at her. "Yes, I do." The memory of those two heads peeking out at us finally fights its way through the sex-fueled fog "Did we just get caught? Are we... Do you think we're in trouble?"

"Nahh, no trouble. Poindexter there looked like that was the first show he'd ever seen, and that Jessica girl was cheering us on."

"All the same, we should... we should try to get as presentable as we can. Our... our item was being bid on, so that means that we should collect the Professor's money and go."

She nods in agreement before studying me for a moment. "Cherry..."

I pull my dear Mackenzie into an embrace, hugging her tightly. "Like you said with Selt. She means nothing. It's you I love, Sweetness."

She smiles at me, though I can't help but notice it's still a little sad. "That'll do for now. Come on, let's get outta here."

***

I am sitting, gingerly, at the table the next morning, reading the newspaper and drinking my usual first cup of coffee. I have to admit, I am very happy with the way things are shaping up. And it's more than just with the events of last night.

Mackenzie and I now have enough money to more than just get by. We can go and have fun while actually leading something of a normal life. Between her work as a mechanic and our mercenary contracts, we can afford some of the small creature comforts that had eluded us before. We're building a life here, and it's one that we both can be proud of.

I take a slow sip from my cup, set it down, and return to the paper. Yes, things are going well in our world, and I couldn't be happier.

I always have a ritual when reading the news. I start with the things that matter, like politics and economics. Then I move on to sports, because my day isn't complete without my fix of Boards info. I wonder how Haversham did yesterday... Then, if I have time, I move on to the arts and entertainment section. Nothing important usually happens in that section, but if I have the time I like to be thorough. And today is one of those days.

I thumb back to the last few pages and start at the top. Nothing of real consequence, just another third-rate artist complaining that people "don't get her work." It's followed by a plea for patronage, and I know that a few people would support her, but not for her "art". Then, I see it. The second story down... last night's auction.

Two women of unidentified status were seen at last night's Gala Of The City, engaged in sexual intercourse. While things of that nature are not unexpected, witnesses say that the two women had fully functional male anatomies as well. 'I'm not kidding," one witness stated. "They had real cocks, and they were fucking each other like minks! I've never seen anything like it."

When pressed for comment, Duchess Emilie Amaranth had this to say: "We have guests engage in questionable behavior at events like these constantly. But if it's to be believed, the actual nature of these two individuals is a very interesting development. One we would be keen to look into."

The identity of the women remains a mystery as they left the auction shortly after the incident. While not pressing charges, Lady Amaranth has expressed a desire to find and speak to these women and has offered a reward for information leading to their location. Those with any knowledge should contact...

My hands start to tremble as I gaze a thousand yards through the wall. The paper slips from my grasp and falls to the table. My heart races madly, and I can feel color creep up my neck and into my face. Tears begin to form and threaten to spill down my cheeks as I look around the room in a panic.

We've been found out, and they want to talk to us!

Why? We should be nothing more than a curiosity. A small one at that! There are others who have the kind of physiology we do, and no-one prattles on about them! Why would one of the most powerful people in the city want to seek us out personally?

"MAAAACKENZIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!"