A Clutch of Mermaids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of those fingers were deep inside her pussy now, twisting and playing her slippery lining. Her other hand was locked on one of her nipples. Her hand pulled it, turned it, squeezed it before sweeping down over her stomach and then returning to her other nipple to start all over again. It was clear to the stocky man that Sarah was very close; he was fascinated by expression on her face, seeing both sweet pain and ultimate pleasure. Sarah was moaning constantly now, her eyes closed, consumed in pleasure, need and excitement.

Self-pleasure was hardly new to the girl, but this kind of imposed exhibitionism was pushing her well past even her already-generous limits. And, amidst the continuing, mounting pleasure her stroking hands were bringing her, the young woman also found herself increasingly aroused by... what?

Tim was anything but selfish, but it was crystal clear to Sarah that he viewed her as an instrument to be used for his personal pleasure -- not uncaringly, but definitely not timidly or uncertainly, either.

There was, she had realized, no hesitancy, no confusion in the man's mind about who was who. His solid, positive masculinity was in remarkable contrast to the fumbling diffidence of her earlier lovers.

Tim was a man, not a boy, and Sarah realized that her womanhood was reinforced, not diminished, by that. The strength of her feminine power in a true and equal yin-yang balance was proving to be a most powerful aphrodisiac for her.

Watching her, Tim was amazed at the sheer eroticism of the girl's self-stimulation. His visual excitement stoked his lust as Jade's head bobbed up and down over his engorged cock, taking more and more of the sturdy organ into her mouth. One hand gently stretched his scrotum, pulling its sensitive contents away from his body. The other grasped the skin of his lower shaft, turning it one way and then the other in sync with her head's movements.

.

William let go of Rachel's breasts and called to Tammy, whose massage had by now progressed almost down to his ankles.

When she appeared on her hands and knees a moment later, William had her turn and kneel on either side of his head, her body facing Rachel's. The petite girl felt his hands come up over her thighs to lock her legs in place before his tongue started making broad strokes along her pussy, probing her entrance and circling her clit with its very tip.

He was good, Tammy thought - almost as good as Tim. She looked at Rachel, her body swaying back and forth as she rode the tall man.

Rachel was in her own world, feeling nothing but William's distended crown passing over her pussy walls, when Tammy's strong hands took her head, pulled her forward into a kiss. Rachel opened her eyes to see the dark-eyed beauty smiling in front of her.

Surprised but pleased, she opened her lips, ground them into Tammy's. One hand came up to rest on Tammy's shoulder and the other cupped first one breast, then the other. Rachel had intellectually known that breasts were beautiful and had seen the effect they had on the men in her life, but had never actually realized before coming here how deeply exciting it could be to caress another woman in that fashion. Her happy excitement jumped still more at the sensation of Tammy's hands sliding over her own boobs.

Sarah, on the brink of cumming, opened her eyes to see Tim's fixed on her, following her every move, every stroke as if entranced. She turned her gaze to the other bed, saw Rachel and Tammy locked together with William under them.

Turning her eyes back to Tim's, she gave a final twitch with her fingers inside her. Her orgasm exploded, searing its way through her body as she watched Jade pull back and begin furiously pumping Tim's cock. Thick jets of semen erupted from his slit, covering his stomach. Smiling, Jade leaned down, to kiss the man tenderly.

Recovering, a smiling Tim pulled a pillow behind his head, gently gathered Sarah and Jade into his arms on either side of him to watch the scene on the other bed. A gentle smile grew on Sarah's face at the smell of semen on his torso. Her hand leisurely trailed her fingertips through the pool.

.

Tammy, echoing what she had confessed to in her room so long ago, entered what seemed to be an endless, demanding, overpowering series of orgasms. She tried to pull away from William's persistent, tantalizing, expert tongue and lips, but his strong arms locked her in place over his mouth. Another orgasm hit her. She tried to pull away from Rachel's kisses, but she proved too strong as well and Tammy could only ride it out.

Rachel, sensing William was almost ready, began bouncing up and down on his cock instead of merely rolling on it. The tall girl's strong legs lifted her up and dropped her down with increasing speed and dramatic force. Her breasts quivered, shook each time she landed.

William, close to cumming, let go of Tammy's legs and the small woman collapsed beside him on the bed with a soft moan, almost comatose.

Smiling, his eyes moved up to meet Rachel's; his hands slid up over her firm stomach to again cup her breasts. He saw her eyes begin to grow misty and, for the first time started to lunge upwards with his hips in counterpoint to hers, feeling his orgasm about to burst in his cockhead.

He squeezed the tall girl's nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulled gently. Rachel gave a great cry and fell across him. His cock twitching and pulsing within her, he gasped, rode the honeyed waves sweeping his groin.

When he could breath again, William took the girl into his arms, stroked her bare back, ran his hands down to clasp her bottom. In response, she began to almost purr.

Rachel drifted into the sweetest sleep she could remember; silence descended on the camp as the fire burned down.

It was early afternoon before she awoke -- and she was hardly the last, for both men were still sound asleep. Leaving her fins where they were, she left the camp, returning soon after with an armload of fruit. Between that and the food Karl had stocked the shelter with, she and Jade prepared a much-delayed meal before slipping down the bank into the channel for a bath.

The afternoon passed quietly; there was no longer any urgency.

Later, William and Rachel went for a walk while the others napped. Actually, William did the walking. Rachel had decided to wear her fin, knowing it might be the last time. At the end of the channel, William waded out into the lagoon with Rachel swimming gracefully beside him. As liquid as the water itself, her brown hair flowed behind her head, trailed down her back.

William smiled at the sight of her firm bum moving up and down just under the surface as she swam. Periodically, he would reach down and stroke her as she passed. Rachel sometimes spun beside him, treating him to a 360° view of her naked beauty beside his knees. She smiled each time she did so, cherishing the pleasure she was giving him with the display.

.

At one of the islets, William put his arms under her knees and shoulders, waded ashore and sat down with her on his lap as he leaned against a palm tree, facing west. The young woman leaned back against him, felt strong arms go around her waist.

The couple watched the sun slowly drop towards the horizon together, talking of this and that, but never letting the conversation distract them. From time to time, William ran his hands tenderly over her breasts, squeezed them lightly. It was not intended as sexual; rather, it was promise, a caress of love and they both knew it.

+

It was almost dark by the time they returned to the camp. Tim or one of the other women had lit the fire and the six sat quietly around it as darkness fell completely. From somewhere, a night bird called.

Rachel, still in her fin, sat beside William, leaning against him and feeling completely cherished. On impulse, seeing his limp sex lying on top of his thighs, she reached over with one hand and began to stroke it gently, letting it run through soft fingers. William sighed in contented appreciation, leaning back in his chair with his hands locked behind his head.

Seeing her caresses and his reaction to them, Jade and Sarah, seated on opposite sides of Tim, began the same thing. Both men gradually became hard under their ministrations.

It was a peaceful time. The attentions of the three women were indeed now sexual, but there was no hurry. They took their time and simply pleasured their men with the gentlest of hands as the moon rose.

Rachel rose, sat on William's lap and leaned forward for a light kiss before resting her head on his shoulder. Her hand continued to play with his now-rigid cock, gently sliding over his tender skin, fingertips rolling over its half-covered head.

William smiled, ran his hands slowly over her in turn, down from her cheeks, over her bare shoulders. His thumbs swept lightly over the sides of her tanned breasts as they ran down her waist and over her flawless hips.

He stood, bringing her with him, holding her upright with strong arms.

She felt his hands slide behind her, squeezing her bum, pulling her body against his. She looked up to see grey eyes twinkling, felt his hardness pressing against her stomach.

William smiled again and she felt her heart beat faster.

"I'm glad you decided to play, Rachel," he said softly. "So very glad."

His head came down towards hers. Tall as she was, he had to bend well forward to bring his lips to hers. She felt whiskers on her chin, opened her lips as his tongue traced along them.

William pulled her in against him. Knowing the effect it would have on him, she rolled her belly against his cock, felt it surge against her soft skin.

Laughing delightedly, he broke the kiss. Putting his arms around her, he lifted her, placed her kneeling upright on a tall stool with her fin hanging down over the far side. His hands moved from her buttocks to her breasts. Rachel felt a heat rebuilding in her core, something molten, surging as his strong hands moved over her.

Instead of squeezing them however, William merely brushed his palms gently over her nipples, over and over. Her breath hissed in at the sensation; her pulse pounded in her ears. William locked his mouth on hers again, his tongue teasing hers as his hands closed firmly but gently on her breasts, pulling, lifting, manipulating their delicious weight.

Rachel felt his first squeeze flow all the way down to her toes. The next one settled in her pussy and she felt her lower lips swell in response, felt wetness on her thighs.

A soft cry came from one side. Both she and William turned to see the four intertwined figures on one of the beds inside the shelter.

Tim had left Tammy and Jade free from their fins. The two women were kneeling beside him on the broad bed, facing each other, their lips locked in a deep, deep kiss. Each had her own breasts in her hands, raising them up as if presenting them to a connoisseur for inspection. The two brought their nipples together, swept them across and around those opposite.

It was an amazingly erotic scene.

Tim had put Sarah back as mermaid, her legs locked into her golden fin.

Sarah had realized to her amazement that her earlier fears and confusion had resolved themselves. She had wanted to escape, she had wanted the feeling of a strong captor's gentle hand. She had, as it happened, escaped the fears and had won the hands. Even if she could have fled, Sarah realized now, she wouldn't even try.

Kneeling on her fin, Tim took her from behind. His hard manhood slid in and out of her slippery, swollen sex, pulled home each thrust by a strong hand on one of the girl's hips. His other hand was wrapped around her blonde hair, pulling her head back and up.

Sarah could hear Tim's belly slapping against her thighs, heard the gasping sounds of Tammy and Jade in their embrace, close enough beside her that Tammy's thigh brushed against Sarah's flank each time her body was pushed forward by one of Tim's energetic lunges.

Keeping one hand on a perfect hip, Tim let go of her hair with the other. Sarah, her breasts swaying back and forth with the force of the man's pounding, turned her head to see his fingers now running in appreciation over the smooth bodies of the two kissing forms beside him.

Sarah felt a growing tension in her pussy, felt her nipples sweep from time to time against soft cotton of the sheets. She heard herself cry out, louder and louder as her elation built inside her.

.

From somewhere, William produced a small bottle of lube.

Again he lifted the tall girl's boobs with his hands, brushed long fingers over them tenderly. "I've dreamed of these, Rachel," he said. "They're beautiful, simply amazing!"

Pulling just slightly back, he squeezed lube over her breasts. The gel was cool and she shivered as it flowed and dripped into her cleavage, ran down her stomach.

William stood up straight again, his cock almost at the same height as her boobs. He groaned with long-delayed pleasure as his rigid organ slid effortlessly up between the tall girl's slippery boobs.

William took them in his hands, pressed them together as his cock slid back and forth in her softness. Rachel felt a charge flowing from her nipples to her clit, growing with each stoke of William's solid manhood. She could feel its head as it moved against her skin. Looking down, she watched it emerge from between her boobs before vanishing back again.

Without hesitation, she leaned down, stretched out her tongue. Smiling, William extended the length of his stroke, paused as her tongue-tip flicked across his slit.

"Do you like that, William?" she whispered.

The tall man closed his eyes and concentrated on the sensations flowing through him.

"William," she whispered again as he slid back and forth.

His eyes opened.

"William," she repeated, "I like it. I like it when we do that, William."

Again his cock withdrew, again it slid upward between her slippery mounds, again she licked its head when it came in reach. His eyes opened, filled with insistent desire.

"I like it when you look at me like that, William," she whispered and saw his eyes fill with warmth.

Again she licked him, again his cock retreated back into her slippery cleavage.

"You earned these, William," she said, holding them up. She was surprised at her boldness, but delighted at the expression her words brought to the tall man's face.

She reached beneath her boobs, felt the sweat on their stomachs, closed her fingers lightly around his scrotum. Her hand lifted up and down as he moved within her, tickling and squeezing gently as he made love to her tits.

"They're yours, William," she whispered.

Rachel felt the man's hands tighten on her breasts, pushing them more firmly together, increasing the pressure on his cock. His thumbs swept over her rigid nipples, fuelling her passion still more.

Again his cockhead emerged, shining in the firelight. As she bent to lick it this time however, William's body became rigid. He groaned, the shrouded head between her breasts pulsing its offering. A thick jet of semen erupted from him, splashed off her chin, dripped back onto her breasts. It was followed by another and another.

William's eyes were screwed shut in the bliss of his orgasm.

Rachel smiled, glorying at her power over the tall man. Never could she remember having pleased a lover so perfectly.

.

William lifted Rachel off the stool, sat with her on his lap. He continued to fondle and stroke her breasts as they watched the spectacle a few feet in front of them, his fingers and thumbs teasing and pleasuring.

Jade and Tammy had shifted into a 69 position, each on her left side with her head resting on the other's thigh. The two had easy access to each other's breasts and Rachel watched as they stroked, squeezed and pulled soft flesh while eager tongues darted and licked orchid-like lips below. Tammy was mainly silent, giving only the odd moan, but Jade's voice was becoming steadily louder and louder.

Sarah, driven higher by each stroke of Tim's cock plowing her stretched pussy, exploded at the sound of Jade's orgasm. She felt heat boil deep within her, streak like lightning through her entire body. Her joyful shrieks filled the night as she burst into perfect pleasure. Tim, not finished, increased his thrusts into her, harder and faster and the girl's orgasm went on and on.

Tim slowed. He paused, took one final slow, deep, firm stroke. Sarah felt his cock spasm and pulse within her. After a minute, Tim gave a groan and pulled out of the girl. He slid down, coming to rest on his side.

Recovering slightly, Jade recommenced licking and nibbling Tammy's sex. That and Sarah's shout was all it took to send Tammy over the edge as well. She yelled, pulled away from Jade. Kneeling for a second with her head down, she turned to fall to the bed, lying in Jade's arms.

Rachel listened with loving approval to Sarah's continuing squeals. Suddenly, the tall girl again found herself close to the edge as William's continuing play with her nipples drove her close to and then over the edge into a totally unexpected orgasm. It was unlike any she had ever experienced -- not as hard, but deeper, sweeter -- and it went on for a very long time. She gave a great cry and sagged against the strong form under her.

William gently picked up the sleeping girl, removed her fin and carried her to spoon with him on the second bed. He wiggled a bit, pushing his softening organ against the lovely woman's bottom, then started to drift off himself, one hand cupping a soft breast. A few moments, an eternity later, he felt an unaccustomed warmth as Tammy slid in behind him.

Day 7

Karl circled the island twice with the small aircraft.

Looking down, he saw six figures in the water. Brightly-coloured tails flashing, three topless mermaids were playing and chasing each other, a stocky, sandy-haired man in their midst.

A fourth mermaid, taller, with long brown hair, stood by the second man, their arms around each other's waists. The woman waved as the aircraft flew over.

Karl smiled as he went around to land.

Satisfaction was, after all, his business.

+

Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoyed yourself.

Votes and comments are always welcome.

Oh, and many thanks to A.L.X. for his patience!

1...345678