All Comments on 'A Cock in the Hand Ch. 03'

by HotStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh so hot

one of the best i've read in a long time! kept me hard from beginning to end. more please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SEXY

Had my clit throbbing from start to finish. Please right more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmm...

Couldn't keep my fingers off my clit while reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
soaking wet

My pussy was wet the entire time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!

jeez! had my hand down my knickers the whole time....thats one good story! love the glory hole bits!

j3zzaj3zzaover 17 years ago
MORE!

This is a HOT story...great sex...hard, fast, almost frantic. But hugely erotic at the same time. Would love to have been in the locker room...or showers...or room...or bus with any of these guys. GREAT STUFF. MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

brian calling chad a fag with an accusatory tone- as if it was just the 2 of them doing gay things it didn't make them fags? and then brian going and playing peeping tom- then brian wanting to get 'even' with brian, decides to go fucking around- but all he looks for is guys instead of girls_ so is brian now a fag too? this chapter had too much sex in it- it was kinda ridiculous- i can't imagine a guy being able to get off that many times- even when you said brian's dick was raw and tender he was still having sex and jacking himself off.

if glory holes were that easy to find (posted on the internet) : wouldn't the cops be busting them all the time- what kind of idiot would risk it?

- this chapter was just way over the top i think- here is where the phrase 'less is more' would have worked better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71322 days ago

Man, so true - guys like them (and me) weren't made for relationships. I'd much rather be a slut for cock. Chad is so hot and I love how Brian is diving head first down the sexyhot gay rabbit hole. I did the same when I sucked my first one. Now I can't wait to be fucked and complete my journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous