All Comments on 'A Cuckold Story Pt. 01'

by mbtaichi

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My fantasy in writing, thank you.5*s all the way.

basher123basher123almost 4 years ago

continue this please...

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 4 years ago
Good Job!

Loved hearing how Matt & Liz began their incredible journey! Keep up the good work for those of us that enjoy it. Ignore the haters, they never read a word of your work. They only scroll to the end and leave a message of hate. Continue this tale, as I am sure it will only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally a decent story

5 stars.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

The Cuckphobics struggled with this one lol

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Hot and well-paced

Loved the characters and the pacing. Fun quickie. Looking forward to the next chapter!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Honey; Clean Me Up For The Next Man!

This was a well-done story that got right to the point. My wife and I both enjoyed it, especially the face sitting scenes. She says, “If a woman wants to see if a guy has cuck potential, all she has to do is just sit on his face!”

You can just about bet that if you fall in love with a girl who has slept around, and you enjoy it when she tells you about it, you will eventually become a cuckold. My wife became sexually active when she was only 15 and I met her when she was 25. By then, she had slept with well over 100 guys.

As we got to know each other, she enjoyed telling me about her previous sexcapedes, especially when we were in the heat of passion. She would cuddle up to me, stroke my dick, and then whisper her nasty stories in my ear. She was conditioning me to only become aroused when it involved her and other men.

Eventually, she got me worked around to the point where I urged her to have affairs. My roll is to “fluff” both her and her lover’s genitals and then clean them both up afterwards.

We can tell your story is going to get nasty soon. So, we look forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very good story...

...which in turn made it a very good read.

The dialogue was so good between Liz and her husband,

I only wish there was more of it.

Perhaps, in the next chapter?

Looking forward to it.

5*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Love it when couples recognize that sex is fun, the more partners, the more fun. Especially BBC xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very nice

There are many couples who have entered the lifestyle just the same way. I can't wait to see how this progresses. Thank you for the story and thank you for deleting all the troll comments.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

That is so hot, I love how they talk and fantasize about her fucking other men and then him cleaning her up. It is so exciting watching a couple fuck and waiting to clean up the mess. I love eating a fresh creampie and making her cum again while I suck their juices from her sloppy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!!

Can’t wait for the sequel. This story was very hot.

cibixcibixover 3 years ago

enjoyed it! :-)

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 3 years ago
Perfect Scenario

This is what I have dreamed of for a number of years. It happened once very early in our marriage, she came home late, inebriated and horny. We were trying get pregnant at the time. She immediately tried to pull me on top of her but I just love to eat her pussy because she cums so hard. I tried to go down and she fought like hell to stop me....that had never happened before. I managed to get my tongue into her pussy and is was slimy, thick with mucous like fluid and had a musty smell of just having been fucked. I started to get angry but started having big back arching orgasms and that turned me on.... I was still angry but loved how she was responding.

I finally slid up and began to fuck her and her pussy was the sloppiest I had ever felt! I didn’t take long and I added my cum to the mess.....in the afterglow I asked her who had fucked her this evening..... she became defensive and denied it. I knew better and I started to get angry again but that was overcome by getting hard again and fucking her hard, really hard. I was turned on as well as angry. She has never admitted to fucking someone that night but I know she did.

Years later we discussed doing “23 and Me” for the whole family and she argued against it. Our kids shamed her into allowing the testing and I know she was relieved when she saw I was the father for all 4 of our children. I am only getting to eat my cream pies now but would love to savor another man’s deposit .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE

please write chapter two as soon as possible please. for someone who has difficulty getting hard the relationship between the two of them meant I came with each page, So two cummies in an hour is amazing for me

chr1890191chr1890191over 3 years ago

Great story which I really enjoyed. I particularly the way both Matt and Liz interacted I real time towards each other, their thoughts leading to their actions building the story rather than having separate chapters or segments devoted to each character, which breaks the story up in my mind. More please!

bbclovebbcloveover 3 years ago
HOT Hot

this was very good and a top favorite for me

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Very strong start hope it doesn’t degrade into weak cuck hubby. There needs to be angst and conflict.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Verrrry well done. When a couple, openly, honestly, and with some clear, agreed upon boundaries, set their minds to a task or lifestyle, it can be rewarding for them both.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Great story. I wish my wife was open to the idea of cuckolding me. I truly want to watch her fuck another man (with a big cock, of course) and then clean up the juicy creampie after he shoots his load inside her. It would be even better if he got behind me and fucked my man-pussy while my wife watched.

I'm such a fag, aren't I.

andibob69andibob69over 1 year ago

Too many stories go straight to cuckolding with barely, if any, exposition. This was really well done.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

cuckolding, done consensually, and with love, can be a beautiful thing, as long as neither party goes off the rails

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous