All Comments on 'A Cold and Rainy Night'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just the way I like it

I'm a sucker for best friends falling in love or lust, it gives the couple and the relationship that something special. The flow was superbly done, the character development was just as good, you could feel the urge they felt for one another, loved how the girl had bigger balls to start the commotion, all in all a perfect saturday read!

5* and hope for more of your stuff!

auguy86auguy86over 7 years ago
Excellent writing!

Very hot and erotic, but above all, believable! I was worried the story might become cliche with a title like "A Cold and Rainy Night," but it definitely did not disappoint. Very nice romantic feel.

Score: *****

AverageBearAverageBearover 7 years ago
Excellent story, but....

I personally would have put it in the "Erotic Couplings" category. Nothing at all wrong with the story - great character development, excellent dialogue, strong plot. I gave it five stars. But both Mike and Cindy were clearly sexually experienced, and I go to the "First Time" category (whether as a writer or reader) for stories about at least one character losing his or her virginity. The story itself was great - I just wouldn't have expected to find it in the "First Time" category. However, I'm glad I found it!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 7 years ago
One

of the best I've read in a long time, I love romantic stories, glad you posted the wrong place giving me a chance to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy Mike and Cindy

What a wonderful story! This is clearly one of the best I've read here in a while. Great character development, and suspense, as they build their relationship together. I just love how both Mike and Cindy "let go" and flow into each other. Cindy seems so impressed with Mike's body as it comes into view. She says "just as I remember," as if she has seen him before, at least shirtless. She is quite taken with his cock. I'd like to see him with some sexy chest hair and hairy abs. That is a real turn-on in a man, and she could trace her fingers through that chest hair, taste his chest hair, and even feel it graze her nipples as he lays atop her. Sometimes a man's nipples are very sensitive too! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Warm and fuzzy

The story left a warm and fuzzy feeling in me. Loved the balance of romance and the sex. Well written.

One doubt though... where can one find videos like the ones Cindy and Mike watched. It would be nice to be able to see something intense yet romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Warm and Fuzzy

To the prior Anon:

Try looking for videos from Passion HD, they're not all that romantic, but I stumbled across a few that were very good.

As to the content of this story, I enjoyed the romantic and believable character interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really hot

I like how your male caracters are also so in tune with their female partner. The average guy could learn a few things from your stories.

...so hot. Thanks again.

Josie

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Loved it

Mike and Cindy are definitely made for each other. I'd like to read a sequel to this story--they have a definite sexual attraction to each other.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 4 years ago
Pleasant sex with a good friend...

Nice combo!

Should happen more often!

I LOVE clarity from a woman! :+))

GHreaderGHreaderover 3 years ago
Short and sweet

This story packed a lot in two pages. I love the friendship, respect and love you show in your characters. These are well written stories.

I am going to stick around and see what else is on your bookshelf.

FuckyouzeusFuckyouzeusalmost 3 years ago

Nice story

I love all of your works. Mike's preferences somehow exactly match mine so connecting to the story was really easy. Also those last three lines you decided to add made it Soo much more satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very nice love story. Might be usefull to exit thr friend zone, even if a little risqué. But no risk no win ....

The only point is that the strory is a little short. But this is dense and so well written, picturing the situation.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Makes me think of my first sexual experience with my girlfriend, now my wife of 45 years. Not quite as hot as that but still something I savour in my memory as the experience of a lifetime. I like loving stories.

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

I loved it. But it made me sad I didn’t find a lover like Cindy.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this short, sexually-packed story, but you should have built up the fact that they were long-term friends with no sexual history. Then the heat and tension could have built up between them as a truly first time experience. Having them jump in to watching porn together so quickly kind of negated that feeling. Still, good erotic writing.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFl10 months ago

Excellent job of showing how a deep relationship adds fire to sex. It becomes so much more when there's emotional involvement. Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
833 Followers
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...