A Cold and Rainy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." She rocked her hips to the side to help me, her impatience to get the sticky panties off clearly evident. I worked the material down her legs and over her feet. I let my eyes roam up her firm legs, saw the neatly manicured junction of her thighs, then travelled up her tummy, her wet and straining nipples, and then to her eyes, studying mine for my reaction.

"Wow, Cindy, you are truly beautiful," I breathed, just letting the simple words frame what I felt.

Her face lit up. "Thank you, Mike. Thank you."

I lowered my face to hers, and she wrapped her hands in my hair as we kissed deeply again. I started back down her body, lingering a bit at her nipples before moving lower. I got to her waist, and her breath caught to know that I was going to move even lower.

Her scent was stronger as I nuzzled the light hair she kept above her pussy. Then I coaxed her legs apart, and she opened them fully, letting her pussy flower before me.

"You are spectacular, Cindy," I said in wonder. Her outer lips were swollen with arousal, and the pink inner lips sparkled with her essence. The lips converged at a pretty little hood, and her clit was nestled inside. I like everything about a woman's body, and I stopped a little to appreciate how lucky I was.

Drawn by magnetic forces, my lips couldn't stay away, however, and I touched them to hers. Cindy groaned in appreciation. After exploring and pleasuring the outer lips, I moved inward, finding the soft inner lips and tasting her musky essence. Every woman is different, and I let the primitive parts of my brain appreciate and register this unique aspect of my friend. Some type of bond was formed, as years of shared experiences were cemented together with her erotic elixir.

I used my lips and tongue to probe and caress, finding more of her secret places. She was writhing below me, and I let her enjoy the feeling for a while before I moved up to her clit.

When I felt the tension build in her body, I travelled higher and found the hood of her clit. I started gently flicking the hood and teasing the little pearl, and she moaned sexily. I kept at it until I felt her clit emerge, then it was time to lash the excited bud. She went wild and grabbed my head, thrusting her pussy into my face. I took that hint and flattened my tongue, letting her fuck my face.

"Oh, my God!" Cindy yelled as she humped and bucked. I kept the pressure firm, and her legs went rigid. She kept at it, then exploded. I felt her pussy convulsing while inarticulate sounds tore from her throat. She kept mashing my face into her pussy until she finally fell back from exhaustion. I followed her, soothing her abused pussy during the afterglow.

Her body gently rocked while she returned to earth, but then her hips started a gentle thrusting motion. I tried a tentative lick along her lips, and she sighed.

"No way," she exclaimed.

"Way," I chuckled from between her legs.

"You're going to kill me." But she settled back for another round.

I started carefully-not knowing how sensitive she was-with gentle kisses along her outer lips. As her rocking motion became more pronounced, I moved to the inner lips again. She moved quickly toward climax number two, so I became more adventurous. I brought a finger forward and probed the wetness of her tunnel, sliding gently inside.

"Oh, yes," I got in reply.

As she heated up further, I hooked the finger back to explore for her G-spot. I found something, and she moaned deeply. I kept up the stroking of this area and moved to lashing her now prominent clit. Her body started tensing again.

"Oh, Mike, don't stop," she gasped.

I had no intention of stopping. I kept up with my finger and tongue while she gasped and bucked beneath me. The tension built and built to the point that she held her hips rigid off the bed, her legs quivering around my head.

The she yelled as a huge contraction lashed through her body. I felt her pussy clamp around my finger while her clit pulsed under my tongue. Her legs trembled with the forces whirling through her body, and her pussy continued to clamp and relax. I marveled at how long it went on.

Finally, she relaxed onto the bed, and I soothed her pussy while she purred beneath me. Her hands smoothed my hair, and then she sighed.

"That was sooo good, Mike. Where did you learn to do that?"

"A gentleman never tells."

"Well I know all of your past girlfriends, and they were crazy to give that up."

"I was inspired by the right girl."

She laughed. "I'm sure. Okay, I'll let you off the hook, you silver-tongued devil. Anyway, I feel greedy. I'm up two orgasms to none."

"I had a lot of fun making a hot girl cum all over my face."

"Did she ever." Cindy sat up.

"Let's get you out of those clothes, Mike."

Cindy gave me a long, searching, kiss while she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders.

"As good as I remember," she said, running her fingers over my chest. Then her hands found the button of my jeans, and the zipper slowly slid down.

"I've always wanted to find out what was down here." She pushed me back and worked the jeans past my tented boxers and down my legs, dropping them over the bed. Then she reached inside the boxers and slid her hand over my straining cock.

"Very nice," she said in approval as she gently worked the waistband over the head. She got the boxers down and off, then she took me in her hand again.

"Very nice," she repeated. "The stories were right. You've got a wonderful cock."

"Glad it lives up to the gossip."

"Well, I've got more to do to find that out," she teased. "Let's get started."

She swung her hips over me and took my cock again, lining it up with her pussy.

"Some talented boy got me all hot and bothered," she said as she lowered herself.

I groaned as I slid into her molten depths. Her pussy conformed to all the ridges of my cock like a silk glove.

"Oh, yeah, this is good," she breathed as my cock opened up the deep recesses of her pussy and tingled all the nerve endings.

"You feel incredible, Cindy," I said.

She smiled and continued to lower herself until her full weight rested on my hips. Her eyes looked deeply into mine while we both savored the sensation. Then she ever-so-slowly raised herself, and we both groaned as she lowered again. She knew how to draw out the pleasure, and I realized that there were many qualities about my longtime friend that I had yet to learn.

She kept it slow for a long time, still looking into my eyes and communing with me in an ancient language of the heart. I wasn't sure exactly what my heart told her, but I felt a love pass back and forth that felt like it had finally been given a voice.

Cindy smiled — a wide, genuine smile from a place of deep happiness. Then she winked, and brought her fingers to her lips, sensuously licking them. The fingers snaked down between us, and I felt them find her clit. She played with herself as she picked up the pace.

"Let yourself go, Mike," she whispered. "I'm going to keep up with you."

In answer, I reached to tweak her nipples. She moaned in response, and started twisting her hips to grind out all the pleasure possible.

"Oh fuck, Cindy, that feels incredible."

She looked down at me in satisfaction. Suddenly, it hit me just how lucky I was. Cindy smiled even wider when she saw my appreciation, and she just kept stuffing my cock deep inside herself. When I felt the pressure start pooling in my balls, she picked up the pace on her clit until her hand was a blur and droplets were flinging onto our legs. That turned me on even more, and my body bowed off the bed, ramming her down even harder. She continued to study me as I lost focus-the blinding pressure my entire world. I held back until my cock was on fire, then I lost it-crying out while white hot jets of cum blasted up into Cindy. In my haze of pleasure, I had a dim sense of her shivering above me in her own climax.

Finally, my senses returned, and I lowered myself to the bed, relaxing the knots where I had locked up in orgasm. Cindy's eyes still looked into mine as we enjoyed the afterglow.

"Wow," I said after a while. "I didn't know that could happen."

She winked. "I aim to please. By the way, those stories about you cock are right. It got to all my hidden spots."

"We fit together pretty well, don't we, Cindy?"

"I always knew we would."

"I'm glad you pushed me to take this step."

"I'm really glad." She leaned down to kiss me. "And you'll be glad for something else. I never told you as a friend, but I have a high sex drive. So, we can maybe get a little to eat and drink, and then I want to make love again. My body needs you, Mike, so you're going to be a lucky man."

*******************

Cindy spoke prophetically, for her body needed mine her entire life. And my body and soul needed her just as much. I thanked her many times for an evening that changed the trajectory of both our lives.

*****

How did this story affect you? What did it make you think about? Writing is rewarding, especially when you hear how people react to the story. Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to DawnJ for her editorial assistance and encouragement!

12