All Comments on 'A Cold Christmas'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Excellent

Well I wish I could have at least to the first comment instead of that ass. You're just jealous. I thought the story was well thought out and developed. The characters flowed naturally instead of fucking by page two. Sorry I have a fondness for longer stories, but I still love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable

Great story. A bit of editing would've helped, but it was a very enjoyable read at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn that was longggggggg!!!!

Hot and cold boring and exciting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
well written and enjoyable

A good slow tease with a beautiful storyline. Everything a sexy and erotic story should be. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome Read

That was a great story, very well written, holds your attention and hot as hell. Guaranteed to keep a Boner through out the story.

jupikejupikealmost 14 years ago

Very NICE and great story!!!

louismulder32louismulder32over 13 years ago

Very, very good! You are one of the very best authors!

jerin51jerin51over 13 years ago
Lovely relationship between a mother and her son

I absolutely adore this story. The one thing I did not really like was the last paragraph, where the son is making love to her but "without respect" - that kind of dampens the nice aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this story is wonderful. very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

would have been better if she had got pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Magic Panties

Wonderful story. It would have been nice if she'd been wearing the magic panties and when his cock went into her pussy she was magically made younger in age.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Great Story

It was a great story. The buildup was just right. It may have finished a bit too quickly and could use some editing.

I also was bothered by the "no regard and no respect" comment. I would have liked it better if it had read "her lover and her son was fucking her like a whore and he didn't seem to care whether she was his Mom or not."

Ha, for a while there toward the end, I thought you were going to reveal that she was in fact Rachael, wearing a disguise of course. That would have been a hoot.

Thanks and keep on writing!

ValygrlValygrlover 12 years ago
So hot.

Wish there was more. Please continue this story. Please!!!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
What a Great Story!!!

I've always liked erotic christmas stories, but this one has to be my favorite. It was an amazing story.5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story but...

I loved the story throughout the entire thing until she won the lottery. That part just entirely killed it for me. It seemed like you got bored with writing the story and just wanted some sort of easy ending. That part lost the believability in it for me. The rest of the story had me very hard through it, and I was hoping for an amazing ending, but wasn't granted it.

Lady_ErinLady_Erinover 12 years ago
Great story

I just loved reading this story. It was very well written until the part about her winning the lottery. Up until that point the flow was real good with the story, then all of a sudden it was rushed. I would have liked to have found out what the result of the seduction kit was and what the magic panties did on the final night.

Great story and I hope you keep writing!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
Too drawn out...

too full of minutia, too convoluted at the end. Not up to your usual standards, but still a story worth reading. What can I say? I have high hopes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

I loved it great story, i like it a lot win the won the lottery and their money problems were solved and he finally got his mom as his Christmas gift and lover.

Dargon2010Dargon2010over 11 years ago
Excellent but difficult

An excellent story, but difficult to read in spots. If I may make a suggestion; when you write, put the story aside for a day or two. Then go back and read it again. When you do this, you will have forgotten what you had written and will read it verbatim. You will then be able to see where the syntax is wrong and correct it before you sumit it. I am not trying to be critical here but want to help you in your context.

Toward the end, you seem to rush the story, by them winning the lottery. You also seemed to have forgotten about the "magic" panties and the end result.

In my humble opinion, I think you should have waited until after Christmas to win the lottery, but let them spend Christmas eve the way you had originally planned. A bit of a twist to the story might have been, having them finding each other, mom forgiving him, they walk home and FIND the lottery ticket on the front steps, kind of beat up but very readable They make love on the bed in front of the fireplace, and the day after Christmas they learn that the lottery ticket is the big winner. That would have added to the magic.

Otherwise it was an excellent story and kept my interest up until the end.

Keep writing!

There were spots where you used the wrong syntax in a number of places.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
nice story

i loved this story. iwas hoping to maybe find out that it was a family member who taught him his tricks, because you wrote that she would shit if she found out. so i was thinking maybe an aunt or cousin.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ON A COLD NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON A COLD NIGHT, HOW CAN YOU WRITE SUCH A HOT STORY. BUT I GUESS WHEN THEY SAY BODY HEAT IS THE BEST IT MUST BE TRUE. GOOD READ KEEP IT GOING..............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

you just cannot beat fucking your mommy or sister or aunty or granny...keep it in the family - a nice hot little story with them cuddling up together to keep warm...life is a bitch at times.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWESOME

nothing beats pressing my raging hard cock into mom's fat ass and eventually working it into her hairy pussy while i pinch her rock hard nipples

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a Christmas present

Loved the story, it was hot and loving and showed all the love a son has for his mother and the mother for her son. Make me hot and horny.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 10 years ago
Incredible

Sooo hot and romantic. A Christmas miracle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous

So well written and vivid. I love the slippery slope from familial affection to full out lovers. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCKING HOT!!!

Normally I don't comment neither give feedback, but this was just crazy hot. I and my lover came just by reading and without the use of hands!!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Must agree with Dargon2010 11/13/12

He made some very valid points plus I also didn't like the ending the way he finally took his mother were was the tenderness and love ?? Only lust treating her like a whore..you lost a star for that one my friend.. 4 stars only...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

I like the "build up " and this was great. Whatever rough spots there were, I could move past and enjoy the story. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy, BUT!

Rewrite the ending part, from son to lover too husband (soul mate). We need more from this story, please.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 6 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!

One of the best I've read. Good job.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cuming

My friend loved your story she is older than me and loves pretending she is my mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fckkk

It’s like ur keyboard and imagination are wired to my brain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, is all I can say!

This one Great story, you kept my attention from beginning to end. I wish you would make part 2 series to this story and once again Great story line.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago
Amazing story!!

A beautiful and very erotic love story crafted and told with great skill, leaving the reader wanting more!! Could still be added to for more satisfaction. Please consider it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 STARS

Utter perfection

nimcolnimcolover 3 years ago
Amazing

Wow what am amazing story of mothers love for her son it had me gripped all the way threw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done and I’m sure mom’s cervix got bruised with that much cock! :)

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

What an amazing story, what a shame you didn’t continue on with it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First page, there was no mention of him washing up.

He just brought his smelly feet and sweaty body into bed

Bobbyd629Bobbyd629over 1 year ago

I’d give it 10 plus stars. Just could not stop reading it. Wonderful and I hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am so happy for them..... BRAVO.....great story ejncore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous