All Comments on 'A Commitment is a Commitment'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

How the moms don't want to share but the sons have to share with their dads. Doesn't seem fair to me if I was Sandy I would've kept on fucking Anna & let his mom know I was to. He's an idiot for stopping. Mom would've just had to deal with me still fucking Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is almost impossible to follow.

I tried. I really did. You bounce around from thought to thought, ignoring punctuation altogether. You do know you can reorganize words, sentences and paragraphs in order to make sense while you're editing a story, right? It would certainly make it easier for your potential readers...

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Two times the fun

I liked it. Sounds like a place lots of guys would like to go. Although I am getting tired of the "looking good for a 30-something" line. Women don't lose sex appeal after 29.

cosimo14cosimo14about 11 years ago
Great Story

You are the man I love all your stories. Please keep writing.

homerjayhomerjayabout 11 years ago
sweet

excellent. are we going to hear about Frank? Maybe a foursome?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story..

... but the boy hasn't realised that his mom probably knew all along who had her book..... he's been had (and so, in another sense, has she)..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great read !!!

Kudos ! I am at a loss to understand what your critic meant. The story flowed for me. Pun intended.

I'd like to read of the great swap, and perhaps the boys friends should be included.

Thanks Don

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Really hot and kinky

Sweet sex between mom and son, and having a long lasting sexual relationship between them is really hot.

The part that was so very erotic to me, was that mom and son were going to be fucking each other for a long time and having a committed relationship. Keeping their love and sex to themselves and not sharing their bodies with anyone else.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Super story

Cant wait to read about the swapping. Bring it on.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

part 2 the boys have a 3 some with the moms, both moms get their first dp

part 3 the dads find out and join in

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I think you are right on with this story line. I know all my male friends said my mother was the best looking of all their mothers, that she was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pre....

How wimpy can you blast your pants while kissung?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wimpy?

That's not wimpy! I remember very well being an 18yr old boy, and younger. Even though I'm an old guy now. And I'd have really blown my wad quickly if I had thought for a minute that I was going to have a chance with my mother. I guess, like most all normal guys, I thought she was the sexiest, hottest, most desirable woman in the world. More than any High School or college girl. I remember as a grade school-er even, watching her topless in the bathroom mirror. She was standing there putting on her makeup. B-cup breasts ( I learned later) and dark aerolas and nipples. Her areolas are puffy, you know how it is, and her hips are wide with childbirth but firm buttocks. I remember all this so well because I now know I wanted her sexually even before I knew about sex, except that boys and girls are different. I could go on and on about her. How she looked almost nude while pregnant with my little brother. Years later I remembered and thought about how I wished I could have been the one to do that for her. No, not wimpy. Many are the times that my fantasies were so strong that I could barely get my dick out to jack off when I'd splooge my first wad. I had to make do with the 2nd most sexy, beautiful, hot, and desirable woman in the world. My Aunt. Though not by blood. But she was about the same size all around, though mom's nipples were much better!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
This story is great as it is...

Don't ruin it by swapping moms OR anything else. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Well done! Thank you!

Whitehall1212Whitehall1212over 6 years ago
Two Milf's and a young man

This was a very well constructed story and the author deservedly the praise in the world, a beautiful love story young man and Milf, mom and son. This deserves at least another chapter or three.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 5 years ago
Difficult to read

I pushed through the first five paragraphs then gave up. Your writing is awful. Sentence structure is terrible. I am sure you had a direction you wanted for this story but I needed a compass and a loss of 100 I.Q. points in order to stick with it. Polish things up, get an editor, proof-read then proof-read again. Read it out loud to make sure it sounds good. No stars from me.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
A HOT AND FUNNY STORY !^*!^*!^*!

POOR SANDY HE'S DUE FOR A STROKE, HE'S THE FUNNY ONE. FRANK IS THE DUMBJOHN UNTIL THE END.....NOT A BAD READ THANKS. ps. keep it going

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago

It was great.........until the anal. A 4 at best.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incest; therefore, incestuous love stories are my niche. I like character development, both in depth and breadth. I like logical plot development. I like passion, intimacy, romance and respect between characters. I do not read these story for the sex. This story was simply nothing more than sex. I would like to know why the mothers were no longwr interested in their husbands? I would like to know why the mothers wanted their respective son as a lover. Finally, I thoroughly enjoy anal play/sex. This story failed to discuss the proper preparations required to pleasurable, safe anal sex.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"A Commitment Is A Commitment:" First off, I'm very pleased Alexander (aka "Sandy") and his pal Frank did not suck, nor made love, to each other's mothers!!! Even though "Sandy" did fuck Frank's mother, Anna, he felt somewhat bad about it, and later apologized to his own mother for being such a crass-ass teenager.

For author's and writer's to neglect to address the necessary situations of pregnancy protection is something that rattles my mind; many writers don't think protection is germane to the act of fucking/making love. Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid fan of pregnancy in every incestuous relationship, along with looking for compassion, romance, lose and respect of the consummating couple.

This story theme is fabulous. The editing, if there was any, is deplorable. Somewhat more than two-thirds of the story is written in first person; the remainder of the story is in garbled second person, and even a little third person narration. The story could be awesome with proper editing. BUT, don't give up...practice makes perfect!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 months ago

"A Commitment Is A Commitment:" - Eighteen Year Old Virile Virgin Son, Alexanders (aka "Sandy") and His Mid-thirties Married, Sexually Neglected Mother.

Having read this story first, about "12 Months Ago" (today being 05 March 2024), I feel I'm more disappointed about the artistic value of this story, than I was a year ago. The theme, and the plot are good, but the dialogue is terrible; the punctuation needs lots of tender care!

As with any great personalities, practice, practice and more practice.....makes perfect, eventually!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous