All Comments on 'A Common Situation'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BigChiefBigChiefabout 6 years ago
Incest?

Was this categorized EROTIC COUPLINGS intentionally?

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
just another great story by you

i loved it. you write fantastic sex scenes - and great dialogue. well written - well done.

hope there's more!!!!

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy

I think sexy Jason should have a bit of hair for his sexy muscular chest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Erotic Couplings

A completely unbelievable story, categorized incorrectly. Otherwise, meh... it read like all the other incest stories. Better grammar, maybe.

Geisha1Geisha1about 6 years ago
Great story

Anonymous critics are such but heads usually. This is catagorized correctly. No incect. (Technically)!

Story was really great. Nice dialogue, good set up, very erotic. Loved it. 5 stars. Hope there’s more!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
The family that plays together stays together...

and play they did. Getting to know a horny stepsister must be stressful for a stepbrother, but it's possible to get over it--quickly when she offers sex.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it

But it was better before the parents joined in... no way I’m sharing my girlfriend with Dad

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago
Not sharing my girlfriend with dad...not scoring with step mom

Great story, until step mom...then dad with step daughter? Sorry, but that's just something that crosses from tittilation to unnecessarily raunchy. Your story has a great theme, thoughtful premise, wonderful detail in the lead-up...I would have stopped there, or developed the story with voyeurism. The climax left me feeling depressed rather than, well, for a lack of a better turn of phrase, climactic. Your writing is good enough, your ability to lead me through the story is compelling, and exciting. I was rooting for the young man and young lady. You had me hooked. I hope that you realize that your skilled! Your story didn't NEED that kick from the step mother. She dropped down to a drunken floozy, instead of a strong woman, with a lifetime of knowledge in being able to satisfy her needs with the man she loved. I'm feeling let down with the conclusion of this tale, and I'm only writing a response because the beginning and central theme of the story was so damned compelling. You truly had me! RonCabo, please don't feel you need to take your stories down every conceivable kink to make them more erotic, you're a talented enough writer to not need to delve there. Stop sooner, or don't dip so deeply into the pool of raunch. This story didn't need it. I am a fan of the first 2/3 of this one. I hope you're still writing now,in the waning month of 2020...I'm going to follow you. 4 stars, for the parts I really enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To each his/her own.

Great job creating believable characters and you didn’t go so far out as to lose credibility. One could argue the ethics either way, but as long as everyone is amenable, I don’t see a problem.

The doubters obviously didn’t expect the group aspect, but I thought you handled it well. The only really unusual thing is the lack of drama is the developments.

It’s your story, and I think that you did a fine job.

5* and looking forward to more from you.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Good story till the parents got involved and sent it right to the toilet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...