All Comments on 'A Conversation with Jonathan Ch. 01'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
You're a prolific writer, but writing "a lot" doesn't equal writing "well".

I'm going to take one of the first paragraphs and point out some glaring grammatical errors.

"My dad has two sisters the eldest, my aunt Kathy and the youngest my aunt Trish, with my dad the middle sibling. Of the two sisters, aunt Kathy is the best looking, stunning In fact, she is now In her 70s but when I was younger everyone was In awe, she was tall with a classic hourglass figure, I was shown pictures of her from the 1960s and she looked like a young Liz Taylor!"

Punctuation. "My dad has two sisters the eldest, my aunt Kathy and the youngest my aunt Trish..." It should have read "My dad has two sisters. Aunt Kathy is the elder and younger is my Aunt Trish, while my dad is the middle sibling." What you wrote was a run-on sentence. If you were to read the paragraph out loud, pausing where you have commas and periods, and not pausing where there is no comma or period, you'd sound foolish. Also note that you can say "My aunt is attractive..." but if you're talking about a title for a specific person, you need to capitalize the title. "My Aunt Kathy is attractive." You failed to capitalize the word "Aunt" but for some reason you DID decide to capitalize the word "In". "...stunning In fact..." and "...everyone was In awe...", which is really perplexing. And again, as you hacked your way through this paragraph, you continued to commas where you needed a period.

I am not writing this to be cruel, but to point out what you're doing wrong so you can try to get better. As I wrote at the beginning of my comment, the quantity of what you write doesn't make up for the quality of what you write. Or the lack of quality, to be more accurate. And to illustrate the truth of that statement, all I have to do is mention SamuelX, or "SpamuelX" as I (and probably most people who frequent LitErotica.Com) consider him. He churns out bad stories by the metric ton, but you can't honestly say any of them are worth the time to read.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are quite right

But this was Jonathan writing, not me! He may not be the best grammar expert, which I've pointed out to him. But, hey, just enjoy the fantasy!!

Sarah

sp9rkssp9rksalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed this. IDEA! What if a story on Lit was addressed to The Reader?

I might even write one myself :)

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 10 years ago
Oh yes :)

Loved reading this x

He has started corresponding with me and maybe he will tell me similar now...blush. (Hope so LOL) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay, so Jonathan fucks his auntie, good for him

But since the boy's broken through the idiotic "taboo" against family fucking, maybe he should consider another, even closer female relation. Yes, I mean his own mother. Nowadays in our sexually liberated society, lots and lots of boys are opening up their minds and letting their deepest urge come to the surface--the urge to fuck their own mother. Plenty of these boys open up the fly in their pants as well, since dwelling on that wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs, the same hole they came out of, makes their young cock harder than ever before in their lives. Some of these sons, we'll never know how many, get to realize their dearest dream. They slide their hard young cock up their own birth canal, up their own mother's cunt, up to their balls. Then the lucky boy goes into a fuck-frenzy, he fucks his mom with all his youthful energy and strength, he gives his beloved mother the best cum of her life, and he finally blows his hot young balls up inside her, up where he was once a baby, shooting his mom full of his warm creamy semen. Sure, fucking your auntie is fun, but fucking your own mother is the best that life has to offer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous