A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 02: Brad 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How dya like that Lisa? Suck them big balls will ya...?" His hands on the bedhead for stability he rotated his hips and raised them up and down so his balls lay on her face...dragged across her eyes, her nose, and her mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah Brad! Mmmmm...let me at them..." With the flat of her tongue she slurped them and probed them, feeling their weight and marvelling at their size. The hardness of his cock bumped against her forehead as he rotated his hips, suffocating her almost with his juice filled eggs. Lisa's arms were between his legs and reached up to caress that perfect butt. Damn it was fine...so smooth and muscular...so utterly firm and pert. She let her fingers trail between those tight little cheeks, just superficially over his tight virgin little pucker but then delicately caressing his taint, that specially sensitive area between a boy's hole and his balls. Straight boys were often so paranoid about their butt hole and that whole area that the taint was often overlooked...especially by girlfriends who for some reason found the whole area...not to their taste. Lisa was not the slightest surprised to hear a rewarding low moan from Brad. She was betting no-one had ever touched him there...and he liked it.

"Awwwwww farck yer Lisa...awww...mmmm..."

He paused to focus on the sensations that flooded up through his sack and shaft. She felt his cock throb against her face, the meat hot with blood and aching with anticipation. Her small hands wrapped around the base of his sack and she pulled down to tighten his balls as she slurped her tongue over the stretched skin.

"Mmmmm...mmmm...fuck yer...ooahhh..."

Lisa opened her mouth wide. She sucked one ball in and swirled her tongue around it. She knew for sure she could not get the other one in. No way. His balls were huge. She caressed his taint some more as she let that ball ease from her mouth and she greedily swallowed the other. He tasted so good. This afternoon he'd been sweaty from the event. No doubt he had showered before getting dressed for the awards night but an evening sitting around in a suit, Lisa breathed in the strong tangy scent of boy balls. It was a particular aroma. A heady mix of perspiration and the slight saltiness of piss from a leaking cock. It was heaven. It spoke to Lisa of masculinity through and through. Her mouth stuffed full of ball she breathed in his pungent aroma as her fingers moved repeatedly between his balls, the base of his huge shaft and that divine hard butt. Finally she came up for air.

"Mmmm Brad...damn you taste good..."

"Do ya think? Mmm...well I think my cock needs another suck...dontcha reckon..?"

And Brad eased his butt a bit more up into the air, popping his ball out of Lisa's mouth and pulling his cock back down. As he did so with both hands he lifted her head up off the pillow and once again she felt the head of his huge cock as, trailing precum over her face, he pressed it into her waiting mouth. Fuck fuck fuck this boy was huge! Lisa moaned and gurgled with appreciation as her tongue swirled around his head. There was so much sticky precum, any other boy she would have thought he'd cum prematurely. She slurped it up and swallowed it down. With her fingers she ran pressed along the underside of his shaft from his balls up, like squeezing the last of the toothpaste and was rewarded with a further dollop of juice. She looked up at him. Propping himself up on the bedhead his head was tilted back as he indulged himself in the moment. She eased back of his shaft.

"Mmm...damn that's a cock Brad. Best ever! I could suck it all night but...my tight lil pussy is aching for another pounding..."

She knew the horny boy in Brad would be even further turned on. The younger ones...they just loved to hear how a chick wanted them...needed their big hard cock. Brad genuinely was exceptional but...he was no different in that basic way!

"Fuck yer Lisa. I'm gonna pump you full of cum. Ya like that huh?"

"Mmmm...yesss..." she hissed. And she took his cock in both hands, caressing its full length lovingly, cradling his balls as she planted gentle kisses from one end of his shaft to the other, her lips sensing the soft hardness of his cock, her tongue transmitting the powerful throb of his lion heart right through his boy meat. The hugeness...and the hardness of his cock made her pussy twitch. She felt it now and she felt it wet. Never had a boy turned her on like this.

Brad shuffled backwards until his knees were either side Lisa's hips. They looked at each other in the dim moonlight of the bedroom. Lisa gasped at the sight of him. His knees spread wide, his cock stood rampant and enormous, pulsing with each pounding of his heart. His broad shoulders and chest tapered down to that impossibly tiny waist and hips such that his cock looked positively out of proportion. He grinned down at her...sublimely confident in his own skin and relishing this opportunity of a mature experienced woman literally worshipping his body. He thought briefly of the mates he'd left behind at the after party, drinking and no doubt telling exaggerated half trughs of their various conquests...but here he was fucking some cougar's brains out.

Lisa's pale sexy body was stretched out beneath him. Her full tits invited his attention. Damn he loved those titties. With a guttural kind of moan he leaned forward to play with them. Taking his weight on his elbows he brought Lisa's tits together and he licked and sucked on them voraciously, switching between each breast constantly, nibbling on her nipples and sucking with his mouth stretched wide.

"Mmmmm...ooahhh...yes Brad...yessss..."

Lisa pressed her nipples up to him. His youthful enthusiasm was a turn on. She loved the feel of his young stubble against her skin, masculine but softly so. Almost as soon as he started on her tits she felt it start. Not that she was about to cum but there was a switch inside which seemed to flick to the on position straight away and the electricity started to flow through her. She felt a charge run down from her nipples to her crotch and instinctively she bucked...she pushed her hips up to meet his cock which was pressed against her stomach. He returned the pressure and she felt like his cock went from her crotch to her ribcage. It was enormous and hard as a rock.

"Ohhhh...ummm yeah...ohhh Brad..."

Brad straightened up and their eyes locked again. Lust crackled in the air. Lisa saw that his cock was leaking yet more precum...it was dribbling prodigiously down his shaft to his balls. He followed her gaze and with a knowing grin he ran two fingers up his shaft to collect it before reaching between her legs to find her hot pussy. She was so wet. Truthfully the lube she'd applied has probably been unnecessary but, mingled as it was with her own juices, she was enticingly wet and Brad moaned with appreciation. Lisa's head tipped back against the pillow as she hissed with the touch of his fingers against her swollen lips. Expertly his finger tips teased tantalisingly along the length of her labia before pressing them gently but firmly apart. Lisa winced and moaned with the stimulation and the anticipation. She knew that his precum was mingling with her own juices and that only further turned her on.

"Oh yes...oh yes Brad...mmmm..."

He spread her wide and then with his middle finger...his long middle finger..he pressed it in and up, the back of his knuckles rubbing against her wet lips as the whole length of his finger delved into her hot wet chute.

"Oh fuck!" Lisa exclaimed, "ohh fuck...oh Brad...mmm...yes yes..."

He finger fucked her slowly but firmly for a while. Each time his knuckle slipped out she felt a kind of pop as her lips closed around him. God it felt good but she really wanted his big cock. But Brad kept going and the rhythm was moving her along. Already she felt release building inside her.

"Oaahhh...mmmm...fuck Brad you're good. Mmmm...big hands...no surprise there..." she said with a little grin.

"Fuck Lisa...yer so fuckin hot. Ya make me so fuckin horny I...I...dunno I just find myself...doin shit with ya..."

And with that Brad changed his position. He spread Lisa's legs and moved so that he was kneeling between them now. Then he lifted her right leg and pushed it up and back with his shoulder as he manoeuvred his aching cock to her gaping hole. She moaned with the knowledge of what was to come and rotated her pussy up and forward to meet him. Holding his shaft with his right hand Brad pressed his throbbing, and still leaking, cock head against Lisa's pussy. They both gasped as their most intimate parts locked together with mutual desire and lust.

"Ohhh fuck yes Brad. Fuck yes!"

But rather than enter Lisa, Brad pressed the head against her clit. He used his cock as a dildo..a vibrator...the head of his cock pressed hard and tight against her engorged clit, rubbing it and rotating it. Lisa was gone. Her head was pressed back against the pillow. One hand reached out for his face, caressing his youthful cheeks and chin, dancing along the line of his lips and pressing gently into his mouth. She was panting, her breath coming in rasping short breaths. Brad was watching her magnificent tits as they bounced with every breath and her chest heaved with the effort of what was building. He felt like a god. Until this morning he'd never experienced anything vaguely like this he realised. He felt invincible...powerful...desired...but more than anything he was filled with a yearning to make Lisa feel amazing...to know that it was him who was responsible for her moaning and hissing and gasping. He had her in his hands, this incredibly sexy woman; she was giving herself to him. It was the horniest thing he could imagine but in a surprising way it was a huge responsibility as well...but one he seemed to shoulder entirely naturally...as if he was born for this.

He sensed that she was well on the way to cumming and he switched it up a little. Moving his cock slightly to the side and pushing up with his shoulder against Lisa's leg he held his cock and popped the head into her hole. Immediately he felt her spasm with the shock of it and her pussy clamped tight around him.

"Oh fuck yeah Brad...give it to me..."

But he had other plans. Where did this come from? He didn't know. He had her in control in this position he knew. With her leg against his shoulder she was powerless to push and he wanted it his way. So he teased her with just the head of his giant cock inside her pussy. He held firm. She squeezed tight. He could feel it. It felt amazing around his head. And intuitively he started to pulse his cock in return. He flexed his cock muscles in return and the aching head of his cock throbbed against her wet tunnel.

"Oh," she said, "Oh...oh...uh...uhhh...ummm...oh..."

His cock was so hard and his balls so tight. Brad didn't want to cum yet but suddenly he knew this pulsing was doing him in. He was suddenly aware of that feeling in his balls...they were up hard against the base of his cock. He pulled out of Lisa and quickly stretched out beneath her pushing both her legs up ahead of him and dived down onto her pussy. He'd never licked a girl at all but something drove him on. She was already so close he knew. With the flat of his tongue he slurped all over her pussy, kind of indiscriminately really but the response from Lisa told him he was on the right track. His rock hard cock pressed into the bed but the sense of imminent eruption subsided as his tongue found its target more strategically. Her taste surprised him. He didn't know what he'd expected other than that guys talked about pussy tasting...fishy kind of..a bit distasteful somehow. Brad loved it. It wasn't really a strong taste he thought but if anything there was a kind of...alkaline taste to it. More than anything though there was something...primal to it. It was such a basic sexual thing.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh faaaarckkkk...Braaadddd..."

Brad was really just learning as he went. His tongue moving and changing...slurping wide and then he pointed his tongue and fucked Lisa's hole with it, forcing it in until he felt her skin under his teeth. Lisa moaned and hissed and bucked beneath him. And then...wriggling his tongue around, the tip of it found a little mound at the top of her lips...her clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..." she cried out, "ah...ah..ah...uh...oh..."

Instantly he knew he'd found the mark. Her body tensed. Her hips lifted towards him and she kind of froze. Brad flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue...moving rapidly over it as Lisa seemed to hold her breath in suspended animation. She was so close...on the brink...and then, he knew not why but he leaned right in close and took her swollen clit between his lips and sucked on it...sucked it into his mouth as much as he could. A high cry escaped from Lisa.

"Aaiiyyyyyyyyyyy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..." and then she was wracked with spasms...literally. He felt them in her legs, in her pussy and her hand which had been toying with his face grabbed fiercely in his hair, gripping tightly as if her life depended on it before she went completely limp beneath him, suddenly a rag doll. He looked up from her pussy, his face slick with her juices, and Lisa was stretched out in front of him. He eased her legs back down and rose back up on his knees. Suddenly he was slightly worried. She seemed kind of...out to it. He moved back up to her head...ran his big hand through her hair. She mumbled.

"Are you ok..?" He felt a bit silly but... "Was that ok..??"

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at him directly. His beautiful man/boy face was furrowed.

"Ok? Oh Brad...more than fucking ok!! You...you do me like...fuck like I've never had!" He looked pleased but ever so slightly embarrassed she realised. She reached up and caressed his cheek..his chin. "Brad...you're a fucking sex god ok," she grinned. "You...fuckin awesome that's what you are.." and her hand found his balls. They were hanging low again but soooo swollen with cum. They were just huge and heavy in her hand. With the back of her fingers she measured the length of his cock and she felt the wetness of yet more precum which she then used to caress his head and shaft, murmuring appreciatively as she did so. "Mmmm...come on big boy...I think you'd better put this to good use yeah?" And with that...he was back.

"Yer? Really? Ya want my boy cum do ya? Well there's plenty of it Lisa. And I'm gonna give it ya ok." He moved back down towards the foot of the bed. "Turn over will ya Lisa?" Mmm thought Lisa more fun. What's he up to now? So long as he doesn't think he's going up my ass with that weapon!? Oh...he's going to do doggy...all the boys like doggy style.

"On my knees?"

"Nah...lying down."

"Hhmm...whatever you say Brad. Just so long as you're not thinking of trying to stick that up my ass ok? Because I can tell you right now...it won't go!!" and she smiled at him...didn't want to make a big issue out of it if indeed that was what he had in mind. But...it definitely was not going to happen. But Brad just laughed.

"Ah fuck no. Yer...don't think that would work too well..."

She flipped over and soon felt the length of Brad on top of her. He was taking his weight on his elbows but he stretched out and totally engulfed her. She felt his throbbing cock pressed against her butt, spreading her cheeks wide. Yet again she marvelled at the size of it...the power of it. His hands reached below her from each side and cupped her tits and she felt his face over her shoulder. He gently kissed her neck and as she turned her head slightly to meet him his tongue licked her ear and he sucked the lobe into his mouth. At the same time she felt him thrusting gently against her crack and as he did so, gradually moving himself further down her. If he wasn't trying to get up her ass he was sure making a good show it she thought. He whispered into her ear.

"Faaarck Lisa. Yur so fuckin hot. Fuck my cock wants you so bad...I'm gonna hump you so hard ya know?"

With one hand he reached down and moved his cock so it stuck straight down between her legs. It was so long that the head of it was actually beneath her. He slowly humped up and down, the top of his meat pressing hard against her pussy and very sensitive clit. Damn he felt good. Her pussy was aching for him again already.

"Ya like it dontcha?"

"Oh fuck yes Brad! I don't like it. I love it!! You've got the biggest cock I've known. I love how it fills up my tight little pussy..." She sensed him swelling further. Boys... "Yeah Brad...show me how you can fuck again...I wanna feel your huge cock so deep inside me..."

"Ahh fuck yer..."

And with that he lifted his butt up a little. Lisa spread her legs wider and rotated her hips to meet him and like magic she felt that huge swollen cock head press against her labia.

"Ooohhhhhhh...fuuckk yer..."

She was ready and he knew it. He didn't ram it in as such but with one long deliberate stroke he entered her. He penetrated her. He impaled her. He owned her. His muscular butt thrust him forward and his huge meat spread her wide beneath him. She gasped with the feel of him. He was so huge but he was also so hot and just damn fucking hard. This was, literally, what his cock was made for and he was a natural. Brad found that all sensation was centred at his core...at his cock and balls. Nothing else mattered. Nothing else existed except his cock and Lisa. She moaned beneath him and her hips pushed up to meet his every thrust. She turned him on so much. He loved how she wanted him. How she worshipped his cock.

"Fuck yes Brad. God your cock is huge. It feels so good inside me...you're so fucking hard..."

"Ahh fuck yer Lisa I'm gonna cum so hard in ya. I'm gonna pump ya so full of juice..."

He was building up speed, his thrusting in long regular strokes. With each pump she felt his soft pubes against her and the head of his cock seemed an impossibly long way inside her innards. Part of her brain wondered what happened inside her? A cock like Brad's must just...push stuff out of the way. He was huge. Whatever...he felt simply sublime. His young body was lean and smooth, muscular and taut. He was a Greek god and he seemed to understand intuitively how to turn a girl on. She felt his chest heaving as his breathing accelerated as well. He was building to climax. God he felt good and she wanted to feel him shoot his hot wet load deep inside her.

"Yeah Brad...fill me up. Shoot your load in me..."

But to her surprise Brad pulled out. He gripped her around the waist. "On ya knees Lisa."

Mmm she liked this. Lisa kneeled on the bed. She loved a bit of doggy style. And she loved how younger guys in particular really got off on it. She reached back between her legs. She wanted to feel that big cock again with her hands. Brad obliged. Her fingers caressed his balls. They were tight now and enormous, swollen with cum which was urgent to be expelled. And then she grasped his shaft in her hand pumping him and revelling in the hardness of it, feeling the throbbing of it in her fingers. She aimed him towards her pussy again, feeling with her own fingers the leaking head press her lips wide as he entered her once more.

"Oooohhh fuck Brad. Fuck fuck fuck. Damn but you feel good. Jeesus just give me that cock...pump me full will you..." and Lisa lay her head on her folded arms, her pussy angled up for Brad's ride.

"Fuck yer Lisa!! Ya ready for it? Are ya Lisa? I'm gonna fuck ya real hard. I'm gonna cum so much...I hope ya like that..?"

And with that he grabbed her hips tight and with one thrust he entered her fully. He was as they say...balls deep. Lisa groaned and Brad grunted with it. He spread his knees a little and in doing so spread Lisa's as well. Her pussy was wide to him and he pulled not just back but right out of her hole before plunging back in. Lisa felt not just the whole stroke of his meat but the searing moment with each thrust when his cockhead forced its way into her snatch, stretching her wide again and again. His pumping was regular but not fast. He was well on the way but he wanted to draw it out a bit longer. He could feel his big balls tight and hard and urgent, the ache of them was real but he kept back from the edge. He knew he was leaking precum though. The underside of his cock had that special...tightness when precum was oozing, preparing the way for his precious boy seed which was soon to follow.