A Cougar's Conquests Ch. 02: Brad 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's face was buried in the pillow. She was kind of hovering somewhere in a world of ecstasy. It was almost like an out of body experience she thought. His cock entered her and withdrew, plunged back to the hilt and pulled back. Again and again she felt him penetrate her, take all of her with his huge cock. She was moaning constantly really and with each thrust air was expelled from her with a gentle hiss. She realised to her surprise that she was in that kind of pre cum phase...not exactly on the edge and in fact she had no expectation that she would...damn she'd already had the orgasm to end all orgasms...but it felt wonderful. His cock owned her. With each powerful deep thrust he penetrated her and staked his claim.

"Mmmm...Brad...you're a fucking stud Brad. I love your huge cock. I wanna feel you cum. I wanna feel all your juice inside me Brad...mmmm...yeah come on..."

"Fuck yer Lisa! Ya want it now huh? That's lucky then cos yer gonna get it..fuck I've never felt so fuckin bonered. You've done that Lisa...and now...I'm gonna fuck yer pussy so hard Lisa..."

Brad shuffled his knees in and kind of pulled Lisa back onto him. She was still on all fours but her knees were fully bent now and he was completely over her. It was a bit like spooning but not on your side. He was so much taller than her so as her knees bent in front of his and his body bent over her he sort of...encapsulated her. His head and arms were right over the top of her and Lisa's head was tucked under as well. She would have felt trapped if not for how she trusted him and how he felt so amazing inside her. She realised that with her legs bent like this Brad's cock would penetrate her even further. He seemed to know that too somehow.

"Fuck yer..." he grunted, "ya want it hard Lisa? Yer..??"

She didn't need to reply. He knew she wanted him bad. And she could not move in any way to indicate either way. She was basically wrapped up in him...enveloped by him. He shuffled his knees even closer under her and then she felt his cock again, huge and engorged enter her in one smooth hard thrust.

"Uh..." she grunted. It was as he had felt that first time...was that really just yesterday? That feeling that the head of his cock was in her throat...that it would come up into her mouth! He thrust again, harder this time and his chin was over her shoulder. She could feel his hot breath against her ear, her cheek. His mouth was open. He was panting loudly as he rutted her like some proud young stag.

"Mm...mm...mm...mm..." with every thrust. Met from Lisa with a corresponding grunt each time she felt his meat deep inside her.

He held her tighter still, his powerful arms enfolding her totally. And now his hips were hard against her butt and instead of pulling back for each stroke he was thrusting with just his hips, somehow it seemed going deeper and deeper and deeper though it was physically not possible. He started to speed up. His breathing was shallow and harsh against her cheek. He was close to the end and his cock felt like it was a part of her, and yet a total alien inside her. And suddenly Lisa knew that she was close to cumming too.

"Oh fuck Brad. Oh...oh...oh fuck...Brad I'm going...I'm...Brad..." Lisa felt her skin prickle, her thighs and her pussy flushed with blood and sensations. And then she felt that feeling of her scalp about to lift off. "Ohhhhhhh Braaaadd...ohhh...ohhhhhh..."

"Fuck yer Lisa! I'm cumming Lisa...I'm gonna pump you full Lisa..."

Brad's hips rammed his cock home again and again inside Lisa. He felt his balls huge and tight and urgent and then that moment...the no turning back moment...the floodgate opens and the first surge of boy cum starts its journey. He felt it and he rammed his huge aching meat as hard and as deep into Lisa's pussy as he could get. She cried out as it pushed her right over the edge and as he held both of them still in a frozen deep penetration he was conscious of the orgasm that wracked her body from head to toe, and as he felt her vaginal muscles contract around his throbbing shaft he erupted with the force of a volcano. Cum surged up his shaft and erupted from his cock slit deep into Lisa's innards.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, and with just the slightest withdrawal he pushed again to impossible depths and with each jet of cum "fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck...faaarckkkkk..." until finally he was spent, holding still for dear life as the last dollops of juice oozed from his cock with a couple of desultory spasms.

Silence filled the room for a few moments and as one Brad and Lisa kind of tipped to the side, still joined but side by side and legs straightening. Rasping breath slowly settled. Lisa leaned back against Brad's broad chest, her head tilted back under his chin. His sheer size somehow made her feel so safe. He turned his head slowly from side to side, his chin in her messed up hair and she felt his hand reach around to gently cup one tit...kind of for comfort rather than sex.

"Wow. Just wow..." murmured Lisa. "Seriously Brad...I've never...never had sex like that. No guy has ever turned me on the way you have. You have a gift...and I don't just mean your big fucking cock either," she laughed, "though...it does help..."

"Really? Faarckk...all I know Lisa...you make me so fuckin horny ya know? It's like I..dunno...something takes over haha.."

Brad went to ease his cock out of Lisa but she stopped him. Her hand reached down.

"I wanna feel you again Brad. I wanna feel that huge cock with my hand...damn it's fucking amazing."

He grinned and, spent as it was, his cock twitched in response to the compliment. He slowly eased his monster out of Lisa's pussy while Lisa's fingers caressed his slick cummy meat. It felt so hot in her hands. And even post tumescent as it was it had a power which was potent. Inch by inch he withdrew until finally the fat head popped out. Lisa squeezed along its length managing still to get a last dollop of Brad's juice which she put to her lips murmuring her approval.

"Faarck Lisa...I wish I could just stay here but..."

"...your Uber awaits," she finished for him. His eyes met hers in the gloom. It was ok. They both knew the situation. It was what it was.

"There's a towel on the right in the ensuite if you want to...clean up a bit before you get dressed," Lisa said. "Well...you're welcome to have a shower of course if you want..?"

"Nah...better not. But ahh yeah...I might just errr...wipe down a bit," he said with a kind of chuckle.

Lisa lay back on the bed and watched as he pulled back on his suit. Her eyes had adjusted since he first arrived and she could see him a little better.

"Sure look hot Brad. You brush up real good."

"Yeah well...yer pretty fuckin hot yourself ya know Lisa!"

With that he checked he had everything, patting his pockets for goodness knows what. He stood at the end of the bed looking a bit awkward. Lisa sat up. She needed to make it easier for him she realised.

"Come here. You'd better give me a kiss goodbye don't you think?" She pulled his face down to hers, her hand circling around the back of his neck. He still smelled of him yet as she kissed his smooth boy lips she could taste herself as well. She wondered if he could taste his cum on hers. "Thanks Brad...you're a stud...but you're a damn lovely guy as well. Some chick is going to be very lucky to land you one day. But I'm sure glad...I got there first." He straightened up and turned to go. At the door he turned once more to face her.

"Lisa. I'm not great with words ya know...ummm...fuck...like...that was fuckin special ya know? I never...I dunno where half that came from...it's like...you woke me up or something?" He turned to go and yet again turned back. "Thanks!! You're fuckin awesome ya know..." And with that he was gone. She heard his careful steps down the stairs and across to the back door. She realised that she wanted one last look at him and quickly got up from the bed to cross to the window which looked out over the front street. She rested her hand on the foot of the bed as she went past and noticed something there. She picked it up and grinned from ear to ear. Brad had left his undies for her. Oh my god what a fucking doll. He left her his little briefs, all sticky with precum from his ever hardening cock as he thought about her all day.

She pulled the curtains back and stood with Brad's briefs pressed to her face. His boy scent mixed with a heady aroma of sweat and juice was delicious. The Uber was waiting on the other side of the road. She saw Brad emerge from around the back of the house and as he started down the path he looked up as if sensing her presence. He would see the briefs but nevertheless she mouthed 'thank you' and blew him a kiss. If it had not been lit only by moonlight she'd have sworn he blushed. He waved and then he was off across the road and with a last look, got in the car and took off.

Lisa stood a while just pondering and breathing in Brad's scent. What a day. What a day and night in fact! She felt a warm trickle and realised Brad's juice was still making its way out. With a sigh she turned back to the room and climbed back into bed. Her pussy throbbed gently with post sex tenderness. Lisa knew she would sleep well...