All Comments on 'A Cross Dressers First Time'

by webbyhose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exquisite story telling

It's cool, it's neat and it ain't so dumb!

Girlie clothes and a cock in the bum!

ModdleModdleover 10 years ago
Dreammer

A Great story !

We woolly wooft CDers dream of having the decision taken from ourselves by a lovely hunk of manhood.

Ta

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I do not look like a woman when I am dressed, but still get a thrill. I would love to have a man take me like that! I have done it willingly, but would love to be taken! More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story is very similar to what happened to me, except it wasn't an alarm guy but a neighbour who saw me dressed in my sexy clothes. He was divorced and hadn't had sex in a while. He pulled his pants down, told me that I was sexy & turned him on, then I gave him my first blow job. The next night was when he fucked me for the first time and since then we've become regular lovers. I can't wait to read about Debi's visit. That's the next thing for me too -- to get fucked by a woman with a big strap-on. Please tell more stories - this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I dress at home, I am 56, short dress, pantyhose, no panties, look at some crossdresser sights, my cock hard in the pantyhose.I heard the guy who read the meter turn up, I glanced out, short, curly black hair,my guess, 40s, I played a little game, standing saying out loud, oh yes, give it to me, that's it , I saw him look up and walk away. I went back, then I heard a knock on the door, I looked out, it was him, I waited, another knock, I wrapped a robe around me, I went to the door, opened it slightly, yes, I need to look at one of your appliances, the meter is not turning,oh, all right, he walked in, looked at me. nice nylons, what, I looked down, of course, halfway down my legs where the robe stopped, saw your wifes car go earlier, whats going on, does she know,um, know what,didn't think so, whos upstairs, no one, thought so, teasing, lose the robe,what, lose it or she will know. I dropped the robe, not bad, turn around, whoa, nice butt, I felt his hand trace my crease. I love nylons, he walked over to the computer, clicked the mouse, screen lit up with a crossdresser sight. Yep, computer works o.k as he undid his trousers, look at her, getting him ready, come on, you want to play games, so I like what I see, I think I can give you what you want, but first get me hard. I looked at him, don't worry, I wont tell her,no matter what, want to give it a go. I moved over, on my knees, and slowly took his cock in my mouth. The feeling wasn't too bad, he didn't force me, his cock grew as did mine. He pulled back, I think we will need some of this, the tube next to the computer, I watched as he blobbed some onto his cock then handed it to me, I began pulling the pantyhose down, he said leave them on, so I pulled them down just below my buttocks, applied some lube, where, I said over the lounge and I grabbed a towel and bent over the lounge. I felt him position the head and for the first time in my life I felt my hole open and a cock slide slowly into me. He was only part way in, when I felt him pulse and my insides were coated in a warm feeling and he started fucking, pushing all the way in, the pain giving way to a feeling of being uncomfortably full, however my cock hard, he started to slow down, I reached back pulling him to me, no don't stop, please and he kept going, I touched my cock stroking it twice as my cumm shot strongly out,clamping around his cock, until I was done, releasing him. when my meter man comes I am ready for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would love that to happen to me

I am a 56 year old closeted crossdresser who fantasized over being raped like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
kinky sex

I had an experience like that I cross dress in pvc one evening I went out for a drive in thigh boots pvc mini skirt and pvc top. I did this reguarly I guess hoping to meet a guy. This night I did as I drove down a country road I saw a car on the verge hazardlights flashing a man waved to me. Scared and excited I stopped he came up I lower the window it was dark he asked if I could take him to a petrol station. To cut a long story short when we got back to his car I was hard on and dying to have him fuck me.It took a little persausion but eventualy I was spreadeagle over the car his cock pumping up my arse and me spurting in extacsy.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

I'm a real fan of hiring professional male escorts t

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Older Sissy

I am a older cross dressing sissy and have been for years now.I am a full on dresser i have taken hormones for years and now have the female body i always wanted .Long blonde hair firm ass wide hips smooth skin and most of all 38d cup breast.When fully dressed with full make up i pass with no trouble and have been for years now.As for sex i get all the cock i want when i want it.There men who i date who know what i am and dont care.They love to fuck me and suck their cocks.I have been with a couple who love sex with me also.I have from time to time when feeling slutty have a group gang bang.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Sexy in a strange way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

as a late blooming tgirl i love the fact im a middle aged elite transsexual with a teen partner that is a true Alpha,an 18 yr old Real man packing a fat cock arrogant strut and a know im better than you attidude,fuck i hope we start our family soon.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I LOVED THE WHOLE STORY AND SO EROTIC I WANT TO KNOW MORE

MET A GUY IN MY MOTORHOME RECENTLY WITH ME FULLY FEMME .

HIS KISSING WAS AMAZING AND AS HE SLID HIS HAND UP MY SKIRT

AND FINGERED ME i WAS LOST TO HIM

HE FUCKED ME IN DIFFERENT POSITIONS SEEDING ME WITH ME HAVING AN ORGASM TOO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous