All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Awakening'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe you could explain how your wife being a human toilet is beneficial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot! loved it

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

1. This was well written. 2. It is how a consensual, loving cuckold relationship can and should be.

Definitely a 5

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

I'd give it a "6" if that was available!

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Wow! That was red hot! 5 stars from me! And like another said, it is worth of more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most Amazing.

Thanks Again.

Stay Healthy.

Take care.

GOD BLESS,

M.

AZman48AZman48over 1 year ago

Loved it! Not sure what the "human toilet" comment is referring to. This is just hot, consensual three-way sex. What did "Anonymous" think he was going to read with the title "A Cuckold's Awakening?"

groesbeek63groesbeek63over 1 year ago

5 stars this is very good loving cuckold story

JACKBETHJACKBETHover 1 year ago

God i wish this could be me!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People certainly come to this site to get off and absolutely nothing gets me hotter than willing cuckold stories. I’m a high-earning professional and I intentionally married the woman that everyone told me to stay away from. Having her discover my cuckold porn was so so hot..

Thanks for such great stories..

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunover 1 year ago

The story was well written and entertaining. I would have loved to get a little more background on the couple. I also noticed while you described David, we have to guess at Hope’s height, weight, body style, and hair color. A story is like a painting. The more details the author puts in, the better I can visualize the scene. You can say that no details allows the reader to imagine hope’s appearance. However, I like to see the protagonist as she is, even if it’s just in the authors eye.

chichanchichanover 1 year ago

Great story! It's nice to read a cuckold story where the wife and her cuckold husband are so loving with each other and the the sex is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story. Very hot and very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thought of sucking my wife’s juices off of a fat cockhead makes me shoot so hard..

pasadenaapasadenaaabout 1 year ago

5 stars and even better!!!:) THX

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I saved this as a favorite long ago

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I role played twice for a girlfriend with that fetish

Samiam2019Samiam201929 days ago

I thought is was a well written story and could easily see myself getting excited to be in that situation. I think the roll playing was very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES