A Cuckold's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obediently, I got on my knees behind him and reached between his legs to take his boner in my hand. I slid my fist forward to pick up a palm full of his leaking pre-cum and then I began to stroke it slowly, all the way from knob to root, lifting his balls with my wrist on each backstroke.

As he rocked his face in Hope's wet pussy he spread his legs a bit wider to give me better access. I began jerking him off a little faster and took his balls in my other hand to give them a firm but gentle massage. He let out an, "Mmm!" into Hope's twat and I felt a surprising bit of satisfaction that he obviously liked my hand-job. Getting my female partners aroused had always been arousing in itself for me, and Todd's reaction caused my dick to bob and drool the same way.

If the roles had been reversed and I was eating Hope's cunt while somebody was jerking me off and fondling my balls, I'd be blowing my load on the floor in about ten seconds. Either Todd had a shitload of control from being a pro at this kind of thing, or he'd jerked off right before he got here so he could last longer. Maybe it was both.

Hope, on the other hand, was neither a pro nor did she have that much control. As Todd rocked his face up, down, and around in her crotch, she reached up, twisted the cups of her gown inside out to expose her gorgeous tits, and began pulling on her fat nipples. Immediately, she began the high-pitched moan that signaled her orgasm, and her body stiffened as she came all over Todd's face and into his sucking mouth.

As I jerked him harder and faster, watching my wife's beautiful face contort in the pleasure of her oral orgasm, my own boner throbbed and leaked a healthy drool of pre-cum onto the floor.

With her first-of-the-night orgasms ebbing, Hope took hold of Todd's head and pulled him up across her body to give him a hungry, pussy-flavored kiss. I had to let go of his balls, but I kept my arm between his legs and continued stroking his boner--now right in front of my wife's pussy.

Hope broke her steaming kiss with my "best man" just long enough to command me, "Put him in me, hubby! Put his fat cock in my cunt so he can start collecting on your stupid-ass bet!"

Todd maneuvered forward and I rubbed his big squishy knob up and down between Hope's pussy lips. Then as I held it at the entrance to her cunt he rocked his hips and poked it inside her. But Hope put her hands against his hips to stop him with just his cock-head stretching her pussy open.

"Oh, yeah! Do that again!" she moaned. "Knob-fuck me while my hubby holds your fat cock lined up on my cunt!"

With my forearm between his legs, mashing his balls up against his ass, I kept my hand wrapped around his boner as he rocked his hips a few inches, plopping his cock-head in and out of Hope's drenched cunt-hole. I was able to look around him and watch as her pussy-lips expanded and contracted as if kissing his knob as it went in and out.

After maybe a dozen tip-pokes, I expected her to tell him to shove his cock all the way up her cunt (Hope is not normally known for patience) and I was ready to push on his ass to help. But she surprised me by pushing Todd back and saying, "A wedding-night fuck needs to take place in the marital bed! Suck my pussy-juice off his knob and then go turn down the bed!"

Todd stood up and I stayed on my knees and opened my mouth. As he put his glistening cock-head between my lips Hope slid off the chair onto her knees so she could watch, close up, as I sucked his knob.

She wore a big smile as my cheeks hollowed and I ran my tongue all over his dick-head. As I enjoyed the familiar taste of her pussy mixed with the new taste of Todd's pre-cum, she reached down and took my iron boner in her fist and squeezed it tight without stroking it.

I groaned around Todd's boner and she said tauntingly into my ear, "Does my cuckold hubby like sucking my pussy juice off of a fat cock-head?"

I mumbled, "Mmm!" in the affirmative and she leaned in closer, traced the tip of her tongue around in my ear, and then whispered, "Fuck! That is so hot! I love you, baby!"

Then, back into dom mode, she stood up, pushed my mouth off of Todd's cock, and told me, "Go set the camera set up next to the bed. Then you can take your clothes off, but don't you play with your pecker!"

While I moved the camera and tripod from the corner where it was shooting the whole room, I watched as Hope took Todd in her arms and kissed him passionately. She still had on her wedding gown but with her naked tits bulging out over the top of it and the bottom yanked up and gathered so her gorgeous ass and her wet pussy were exposed. As they kissed, she rocked her hips to get his stiff cock to grind against her cunt-lips. Before I repositioned the camera in front of the bed I got a good close-up shot of her lovely ass as the head of Todd's cock poked out between her legs.

I had just gotten my tux off when she broke the kiss and walked over to climb onto the bed, but she surprised me yet again by not taking off her gown and bridal veil, first. "Would you like me to help you out of your gown?" I asked, thinking that maybe she forgot in her aroused excitement.

"No!" she answered. "When Todd shows his friends the video of him fucking me to collect on your idiotic bet I want everyone to know it was on our goddamned wedding night!"

I had to admit that her wearing the disheveled gown and veil did make the whole wedding-night fantasy a lot hotter.

She got on her back, lifted her knees, and spread her legs. As Todd crawled onto the bed, Hope instructed me, "Get behind him and guide his cock into my pussy! Then you can rub his balls while he fucks me to make sure he dumps a huge load of cum in my cunt!"

Once again, I rubbed my "new bride's" pussy with my "best man's" cock-head and then lined him up on her cunt-hole. This time, when he rocked forward he pushed his cock all the way up her cunt, stripping my hand from it as it disappeared between her soaked pussy-lips. Hope drew in a long breath as his dick filled her cunt, and when he stopped and rotated his hips a bit, she groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!" And I knew that wasn't acting!

He then began to fuck her in long, slow strokes, and I followed him up and down gently massaging his balls. How the hell he managed to hold back from blowing his load in her pussy I will never know. My dick was bobbing, throbbing, and drooling from just watching her soft pussy-lips stretched around and swallowing his fat cock!

Todd gradually picked up speed and Hope's moans increased in kind. Finally, she growled at me, "Reach in there and rub my clit! I'm gonna cum all over his big fucking dick!"

While still mauling his balls with one hand I reached between Hope and Todd and began grinding two fingers of the other hand against her clit. Almost immediately, she stiffened and groaned, "Oh, shit!" as her cunt spasmed and forced a small torrent of hot pussy-juice out around his driving cock. But rather than having him continue to fuck her and draw every last drop of girl-cum from her guts, she pushed us both away, and said, "I want to feel his cock shoved up my cunt doggy-style!"

As she got up from the bed, she pulled me down, and added, "And I want you, my gambling, cuckold hubby, underneath me watching your best man collect on your bet! And you can suck my pussy-juice off his cock while it's leaking out of me!"

Moments later, Hope and I were in a sixty-nine position and Todd was crawling up behind her. "Use your mouth to guide him into me!" she commanded. Todd presented his dick to my face and I took the opportunity to suck his squishy knob and taste my wife's fresh pussy-juice before I used my lips and tongue to push it up to Hope's sopping-wet cunt.

He leaned in and buried his cock even deeper than he had while fucking her missionary, and I lapped the underside of his dick until he had his balls mashed against my face.

Hope let out a long moan as he filled her cunt again, then when he took hold of her hips and started to really fuck her, she groaned, "Oh, my fucking God, yes! Fuck my newlywed cunt!" She slapped my leg and said, "Lick my pussy, cuck! Grind your tongue into my clit and make me cum on his fat cock again!"

While I lapped her pussy-lips, her clit, and Todd's pistoning cock, my own stiff boner was pointing straight up in Hope's face and drooling like a miniature volcano. If she put her mouth over it, I know I'd have blown in ten seconds flat. She probably knew the same thing, so she stayed away from it, and instead began to massage my balls.

Tauntingly, she said, "Are my cuckold hubby's balls filled with cum? Did sucking on your best man's big boner get your seed flowing? Does watching his fat cock fuck my cunt to collect on your stupid bet make them ache? I'll bet you'd like to empty them, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I groaned as I lapped feverishly. "Please?"

She gave a derisive little laugh, and said, "Maybe after Todd is paid in full."

As Todd hammered away at Hope's cunt, he said, "Getting close to that payoff! Where do you want my cum? Up your newlywed cunt? In the groom's face? In his mouth?"

"Up my cunt!" she answered. "Fill me up with your hot spunk and then he can suck your fresh creme pie out of my guts!"

Thirty seconds later he pushed his cock deep into her cunt and as I watched his ball-sack tighten, he grunted several times.

"Fill me good!" Hope demanded. "Jerk off every bit of your hot splooge into my pussy! Hubby needs to swallow a big mouthful of cum to remind him not to bet what he can't afford to lose!"

Todd pulled back until only his big cock-head was still stuck in Hope's stretched cunt and he began to jerk off the exposed part of his slippery boner. His fist smacked into her drenched pussy with each stroke, which had it rubbing across my forehead as I continued to mash my tongue into my bride's clit. That combination quickly brought her to her third orgasm.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" she growled as her cunt pumped its hot, salty juices out around his cock-head. His fist-smacks against her gushing pussy splattered her cum all over my face as I licked and sucked.

Finally, he finished emptying his balls into Hope's pussy and as he pulled his cock-head from its grip, he said, "Paid in full, buddy! It's all yours, now."

I opened my mouth to cover as much of her pussy as I could and I used my tongue on her clit and up her cunt-hole to keep her orgasm going. She growled and she bore down, tensing her body and forcing everything inside her just-fucked cunt to ooze out into my sucking mouth.

The combined taste and even the feel of her watery cum and his thick jism in my mouth was off the charts! I'd eaten my own crème pie from Hope's pussy before, but by then it had obviously been after my orgasm so my arousal had begun to diminish. Sucking cum from a freshly-fucked cunt while my balls were still loaded pushed my arousal to a whole new level, and as I sucked and swallowed, my aching boner throbbed on its own and drooled a long stream of pre-cum that ran down its length.

As Hope's orgasm began to ebb, she pushed herself upright and she rocked her hips mashing her soaked pussy across my face from forehead to chin, smearing the remnants of my "best man's" cum and my "bride's" cunt-juice all over me.

Taking deep breaths, she finally swung her leg off of me, and as she went into a cross-legged sitting position beside me, she reach over, flicked my steel-stiff, drooling boner with one finger, and teased, "Does getting a face full of mixed cum have my cuckold hubby ready to cum?"

"Oh, Jesus, yes!" I groaned. "Please let me fuck you now! I learned my lesson, I swear!"

She replied with a derisive laugh, and said, "If you want to cum, hubby, do it yourself! Stand up over there and jerk off for us!"

I got up and stood bare-ass naked in front of Hope, Todd, and the camera and slid my fist down the length of my slimy cock for the first time all night. Oh, God did that feel good!

As I slid my fist back and forth--slowly at first to make it last a little while--yet another spike in my arousal kicked in; exhibitionism! I found that I liked standing there naked, beating my stiff, slippery boner with a live audience of two and a camera watching so that who-knew-how-many-more were going to watch me jerking off.

Hopes eyes were riveted on my cock and the thought of all those other eyes on me had my fist flying and my orgasm building in way too short of a time, I just couldn't hold it back any longer.

My body stiffened, I arched my back, I gripped my cock tightly, and I shot a rope of thick white cum out into the air and almost to the bed. Another, slightly lesser one followed, and then I went back to full jerk-off mode and pumped what seemed like a gallon of pent-up jism onto the floor while my audience--live and taped--watched.

As I staggered back on wobbly legs to collapse in the chair that Hope had used earlier, Todd got up off the bed, and playing for the camera and still in his "best man" role, he said with a smirk, "If you want to up the ante on the game this year, buddy, I'll bet you five hundred bucks against your wife's tight little asshole."

Even in its spent, deflated state, my dick responded to that thought with an involuntary little jump.

Hope reached over and turned off the camera, signaling the end of the role-playing, and said to Todd, "Thank you! I can't speak for David, but for me, that was even better than my imagined fantasy version."

"Oh, I agree!" I said. "Who knew that being a cuckold hubby and an exhibitionist could be so much fun? And thank you for letting me experience sucking cock." I looked at Hope and added, "That may be something we need to explore further." Back to Todd, I asked, "So, just out of curiosity, are you bi, too?"

He answered by walking over, bending at the waist, and taking my flaccid dick into his mouth. He swished his tongue around it and sucked as he pulled it out straight. It began to stiffen quickly, but he let it go, and said, "I'll let your new bride take care of that, but in answer to your question; on a personal level, I think that if you're not bi you're missing out on half the fun; from a professional standpoint, if you're not bi you're missing out on half the work."

***

After showering, Hope and I went down to one of the hotel's restaurants, spent some time in the casino (we won a couple hundred dollars at roulette), and then went back up to our room and fucked like actual newlyweds. Although her pussy had been well cleaned out--first with my mouth and then the shower--there was something inexplicably arousing in the kinky thought that as I was sinking my cock into her wet cunt I knew that another guy had had his boner in there earlier and had filled it with his hot spunk. I would never have guessed that getting un-sloppy-seconds could be such a turn-on!

This was only the beginning of my role-play as a willing cuckold for Hope. I have written out several more episodes and can only hope that Casey will find them interesting enough to flesh out and publish. Perhaps high ratings and some good comments will be the deciding factor.

Your obedient cuckold,

David

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12