A Cure For The Birthday Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her orgasm flower and unfold inside her, and so Livvie groaned in deep satisfaction, a column of light blasting through her and bursting in a million fragments inside her. As she succumbed to the pleasure, she felt Ryan pulse and shudder even as he cried out, his cock-head swelling as a thick stream of hot semen splashed hard against the roof of her mouth, and another, and another, filling her mouth. Livvie swallowed as fast as she could, her coordination shot as orgasm raged and shuddered in her, and all she could do was mew desperately in pleasure, determined even at the height of her pleasure to make sure her husband, her brother, her only love, attained his satisfaction even as she attained hers.

Bright points of light exploded behind the blindfold as her heart threatened to burst, and dimly, as if from far away, she heard herself scream, overcome at last by the strength and power of her climax. Through and through her raged the fires of orgasm, surging waves of pleasure, building to a crescendo, then slowing wonderfully, backing down, even as she felt rather than heard him slump back on his heels, his still-hard cock no longer spurting in her mouth. Dimly she heard him sobbing for breath as he recovered from his cataclysmic orgasm.

His ragged breathing seemed to drum in counterpoint to her rushing, hammering heart, both keeping pace as they slowly calmed. Livvie licked his cockhead, making him gasp as she inadvertently rasped the sensitive tip, sucking the last remnants of sperm from him, paradoxically calming and comforting him even as she performed this most arousing of acts.

Ryan stretched-out full length against her, his hand on her flat, toned stomach, feeling the last trills and tremors of aftershock dying away. His lips once more worked their way along her arm and shoulder, to come to rest in the hollow of her neck. Livvie stretched like a cat even as he nuzzled her neck, smiling gently. When Ryan brushed her lips with his, she shook her outstretched arms, the padded cuffs clinking softly against the metal bed-frame, murmuring in his ear as she did so.

"Take them off, please baby, you don't need them anymore, I promise; I want to hold you again, I want to touch you, both of you; it's time, Ry!"

Ryan looked up at the girl as she knelt by Livvie's side, and, at her smile and quick nod, grinned and reached up, popping the safety release of each cuff. Livvie sighed and stretched her arms, then rolled onto her side, her hand gliding over him to come to rest on the back of his neck, allowing her to pull him closer so she could kiss him, a long, soulful, loving kiss such as he'd not had from her in the longest time.

As she kissed him, a slim hand stroked her back, making her start then shudder slightly with pleasure. She turned to face the masked girl, her hand likewise curling around her neck to draw her in for a long, passionate kiss.

As they kissed, the girl's hands slowly caressed and stroked Livvie' body, making her undulate with pleasure, and Ryan, watching as the two of them kissed passionately, found himself hardening again as he watched and listened to the two of them making love. As he watched, the girl slipped one hand between their tightly pressed bodies, and grinned as Livvie suddenly gasped and shuddered, her kisses suddenly even more passionate; Ryan knew what was happening, what the girl was doing to her, and so he too began to kiss Livvie on her shoulders and between her shoulder blades.

Now the girl slid her hands around Livvie's waist, then further down, squeezing and cupping her marvellous buttocks, before slowly, irresistibly, sliding a finger into the tight crinkled knot of her anus. Olivia drew in a sharp breath as the probing finger invaded her, more sensations she'd almost forgotten filling her again, memories of Ryan doing that, and more, once more coming into focus, sharp and detailed.

As she gasped in pleasure at being touched and penetrated in that way again, the girl's lips once more found hers, their tongues fencing even as Livvie automatically slid her hands around the other girl's waist, pulling her closer, then gasped again as they ground their swollen pussies together, their slick labia rubbing wetly together, and the sharp, almost painful stab of pleasure as their most sensitive parts ground together.

Ryan felt the motion as the girls began to grind and rub together, and smiled at the almost animal panting as Livvie tasted pleasure beyond and outside anything she'd ever experienced before. Not wanting to break the spell, he gently, almost hesitantly, kissed his gorgeous sister on her neck and shoulders, but even as he did so, he felt the other girl draw away, heard Livvie's sudden in-drawn gasp of loss as the lips and probing, teasing fingers relinquished her. The sudden shifting weight on the bed told him the other girl was sliding further down the bed, and suddenly Livvie gasped, her body snapping taut as a bow-string.

Ryan realised the girl had slid down the bed until her mouth was once more level with Livvie's most tender parts, and she had begun once again lapping at her sweet wetness. Without even knowing it, Livvie's fingers twined in the girl's hair, holding her face against her as she lapped and sucked, her face a picture of rapture as the red-headed girl licked and teased her.

Ryan smiled as he watched his sister-wife losing her inhibitions and giving herself over to the moment, listening to his wife as she sobbed and mewed as the masked girl explored her with fingers, lips and tongue.

"Ry, baby, please, Ry...now, please..." babbled Livvie, and as the girl licked and nibbling at her momentarily ceased what she was doing, Livvie reached behind to hold and squeeze Ryan's steel-hard cock. As he waited, with bated breath, Livvie leaned forward slightly, raising her leg to allow him to slip his cock between her legs. Ryan gasped at the sensation of damp, slick heat as Livvie rubbed his cock-head against her swollen pussy, then turned her head, holding him close to herself as their tongues fenced and darted together.

Ryan slid his hands up her body, his hands cupping and squeezing her taut, perfect breasts with their steely nipples, and thrust forward, his surging cock sliding into his wife's wet and succulent pussy. As Livvie cupped her hands over his, her head thrown back against his shoulder, the masked girl slid down and off the bed as her hands snaked forward to hold and squeeze Livvie's buttocks, and her tongue once more lapped firmly against Livvie's clitoris.

Livvie screamed and shuddered as orgasm raged and gusted through her once more, her fragrant juices coating the girl's face even as her pussy tightened around Ryan's cock. Ryan in turn groaned as the hot, wet constriction of his sister-wife's pussy became too much, and his body trembled like a leaf as jet after jet of hot spunk blasted out of him and deep into her womb.

"Yes, oooh yess, oh God, Ryan, I want it all, baby, yes, fill me, Ryan, more, baby, oh yes, God, yesss!" chanted Livvie, her convulsing pussy hot, and moist, and vice-like around his over-stimulated cock. Ryan felt his world narrowing down to the feel of his darling sister shaking and shuddering in his arms, her body milking him of his spunk even as orgasm burned and flared its way through both of them.

Ryan realised that only his arms around her were preventing Livvie from collapsing bonelessly as her body continued to shake and quiver, aftershocks spinning their way through her. He slowly eased her to lie spooned against him, his erect cock still buried to the hilt in her. The feel of his wife's hot succulence surrounding him was more thrilling than he knew how to describe, and as he held her breasts and his cock twitched and pulsed inside her, Ryan knew that this was just the first; there was more to come.

As if in response to his insight, the girl slid up to lie once more in front of Livvie, her fingers slowly caressing her as their lips met once more. Livvie kissed her back eagerly, pulling her close so their bodies were almost glued together as their tongues fenced and darted, and Livvie's hands slipped down the girl's body, caressing her hips before sliding even further, to hold and squeeze, and pull her buttocks apart. The masked girl responded by rubbing her pussy against Livvie's, Livvie grinding right back, so now Ryan watched in aroused fascination as his darling sister and the unknown girl once more ground and rubbed and gyrated together, little gasps and mews of pleasure escaping one or the other as their stiffly erect clitorises rubbed and squeezed together.

As the two girls pleasured each other, Ryan slowly withdrew from Livvie, kissing her shoulder and squeezing her wonderful breasts as he did so. He moved back a little to give them some room. Livvie seemed to sense what he was doing, and rolled onto her back, the masked girl following her to lie between her thighs, rubbing and grinding against her even as she licked and teased Livvie's straining nipples.

As they kissed, Livvie reached down to hold and squeeze the girl's quivering buttocks, pulling them apart as they undulated and rubbed against each other, the only sound in the still and silence of the night the gasps and sighs, and hissing of breath between teeth as the two girls pleasured each other.

Ryan watched in aroused fascination as the unknown girl knelt up and urged Olivia onto her side, lifting her leg so they were now rubbing and gyrating their pussies together again. Livvie cried out softly , her fingers digging into the bedclothes as new sensations skittered through her, her chest heaving as her hips pistoned against the masked girl, until at last she could take no more.

Livvie fell shuddering back onto the bed, the other girl slumping next to her as orgasm ripped and burned through both of them, their hands touching and caressing almost automatically as the pleasure quivered in every cell and fibre, the only sound in the room the soft keening as they both gave way to their emotions.

Ryan watched in breathless arousal, his cock standing straight out, as his wife played, and learned, and discovered herself again, with the help of the girl in the mask, and when that same girl began kissing Olivia again, licking and biting her nipples as she kissed a trail down her body, Ryan waited in silence for what he knew was coming next.

As the girl kissed lower and lower, she shifted position, swapping ends and throwing a leg over Livvie's body, straddling her as she once more lapped, catlike, at the very apex of Livvie's slit. Livvie moaned as the soft, probing tongue slipped between the folds of her sex and teased her already stiffly-aroused clitoris, but even as she luxuriated in the pleasure as the girl licked her swollen pussy, her own hands were pulling the masked girl closer, holding her hips, until the girl's pussy was almost touching her face, succulent and tempting, the scent of her arousal thick and alluring.

Almost without conscious thought, Livvie leaned up, her tongue darting and then lingering, tasting another woman for the first time, and now another bridge had been crossed, another barrier crumbled and whirled away as Livvie and the girl licked and lingered, and tasted each other. As they rolled together on the bed, the girl manoeuvred them so that Livvie was on top, her mouth firmly planted on the masked girl's pussy.

As Ryan watched, the girl pushed her tongue deeply into Livvie's pussy, making his sister mew with pleasure, then pulled out and grinned at him as she wiggled her tongue, showing him his spunk pooled there. Ryan almost groaned with pent-up arousal at the sight of a woman eating his seed out of his lovely wife's just-fucked pussy.

As he watched, the girl winked at him, then slowly insinuated her tongue-tip into Livvie's tight, puckered little anus, pushing the pool of sperm on her tongue into the tight little puckered hole, making her squeal even as she licked and sucked the masked girl's pussy. Ryan could see Livvie pushing back against the invading tongue-tip, so the girl changed her focus, once more licking Livvie's pussy, sucking her clitoris even as she slid two fingers into Livvie, coating her fingers with her juices, before withdrawing them and sliding one finger slowly into Livvie's anus. Livvie squealed and bucked at the sudden invasion, but she didn't lose her stride as she licked and sucked the masked girl's slick pussy regardless, both girls squirming and shuddering with pleasure as they teased and thrilled and tasted each other.

A second finger joined the first, sliding in and out of Livvie's crinkled little rectal opening, relaxing and stretching her open, while never letting up for a second with her assault on Livvies's pussy. As Ryan watched, enthralled, the girl caught his eye, winked at him and rolled her eyes to where her fingers were slipping in and out of Livvie. Ryan's eyes narrowed in puzzlement, then widened as he realised what she was trying to tell him, even as she flashed him a quick grin as he raised an eyebrow in query.

With an answering grin, Ryan positioned himself between his wife's thighs, carefully placing his knees on either side of the girl's head as she lay under Livvie, her mouth still working at Livvie's swollen pussy, and as Ryan leaned forward, aiming himself, the girl placed her hands on Livvie's buttocks, holding them open. At the first touch of Ryan's cock-head against her pucker, Livvie started, then groaned as Ryan slowly, gently, but unstoppably slid his saturated cock-head into her wet and slippery anus.

"Ryan, what are you...oohh my God, oooh God, oooh yess...!" she moaned as Ryan slid into her, the stretching of her hole accompanied by the renewed licking and sucking of her already over-stimulated pussy by the girl lying underneath her. Livvie pulsed and shook as Ryan slid into her, then, just as slowly, withdrew nearly all the way, her heart slamming in her ribs as the double-assault threatened to overwhelm her senses and send her spinning back into her own world of newly-remembered pleasure.

When Ryan slid back into her, she convulsed, holding the masked girl's thighs as she shook in sudden, white-hot orgasm, her muffled scream setting off the girl's own climax, both girls sprinkling the other with their fragrant, sweet juices as they squirted in the rigour of their orgasm. Livvie tightened involuntarily around him as her orgasm flared and rushed through her, and Ryan was unable to hold back, groaning out loud as he too climaxed, spurts of hot semen bursting from him, filling his sister-wife's body with his liquid heat. The sensation of her man pulsing inside her set-off a second wave of hot ecstasy, and then another, swamping her senses and filling her body with electric energy.

Ryan finished emptying himself inside his wife, and gently withdrew, slumping down beside the two girls, both still entwined together, still licking and sucking hungrily even as they trembled and shuddered in the aftermath of their explosive orgasms.

Ryan closed his eyes, smiling as he listened to the soft, liquid sounds of Livvie and the girl calm and soothe each other, hearing the soft sighs and tremulous moans as Livvie writhed gently in the inverted embrace of another woman. As his heart slowed and calmed, recovering from the thunderclap aftershock of his release, he realised he only had one thought; he needed to clean himself up, he had plans, and the night was still young!

He slid off the bed, grinning wider as he realised Livvie hadn't noticed he was gone, so engrossed was she in her newly-discovered world of sensation and arousal. He slipped out of the room, to use the family bathroom down the hall, rather than switch on the light in the en-suite and break the spell of Livvie's on-going seduction. A quick soap-down, a brisk scrub with a washcloth, and he was drying himself, clean and fresh and ready to continue to heal the breach that had nearly destroyed them both.

As he made his way back, he noticed the glow from the nursery, and popped his head though the door, smiling to himself at what he saw. Chloë was stretched out fast asleep on the low sofa, with Jack's cot pulled across the room from its normal place to be right next to her. He was wrapped in his favourite blanket, and her hand was resting protectively next to him. Jack was also out like a light, an empty bottle on the night-stand, his Peter Rabbit bunny cuddled in one arm, and his little hand tightly clutching her thumb as they both slept.

When he slipped back into the bedroom, the first thing he saw was the two girls, kissing enthusiastically, their hands roving over each other's bodies as their tongues danced and fenced. The girl looked up and saw him, beckoning him over even as her fingers skittered down Livvie's body to stroke and tease, and slip between her gaping labia. Livvie gasped and thrust her hips up, revelling in the exploration of her most sensitive flesh, then moaned as she felt Ryan's tongue lap gently at her. Ryan, for his part, immersed himself in her all over again, drowning in the scent, the taste, the feel of his beautiful sister-wife, so warm and responsive, so aroused, after such a long time in self-imposed exile from her feelings and from him.

The knowledge that she was back, that they were once again doing what they were born to do, had always been destined to do, aroused him like he'd never been aroused before, and his cock rose, iron hard and painfully solid, aching to bury itself once more in her, to taste the deep sweetness of her innermost secret places.

As he raised her hips, preparing to once more slide into her, Livvie sensed what was coming and spread her legs, opening herself for him even as she draped her legs over his arms. Ryan pushed forward, enveloping himself in her pink succulence, gasping as her internal heat shot though him like an electric bolt. As he began to gently pump into her, the masked girl once more straddled Livvie, holding the headboard as Livvie grasped her buttocks and pulled her damp pussy closer, to dip her tongue into her again, making the girl mew and shudder as Livvie pleasured her.

And so all three of them pumped, and ground, and gasped, and shuddered together, pressure and tension building between them, until something had to give.

Livvie stiffened, her pussy clamping down on him as her body tensed, a shrill, gasping whine her only sound as she climaxed once more, her orgasm setting off the slender girl who was grinding her pussy so feverishly into her mouth, the two of them shuddering and mewling helplessly as orgasm, hot as the surface of the sun, white and blinding as sheet lightning, blazed and surged, and finally echoed through them, to pass and leave them both wrung-out, limp and utterly sated.

Ryan had been unable to hold back either, the pressure of Livvie's inner muscles on his cock was too much, and so he came once more, pouring bolt after bolt of hot semen deep into the inner recesses of his gorgeous sister's body, filling her with his essence in long, glorious spurts, filling her like there was no ending possible as the physical expression of his love for her filled her once again after so long. All three of them pulsed and trembled together in perfect troika, each a perfect part of a sublime whole, their mutual orgasms ricocheting between them, telling them again and again they'd shared that perfect moment, that they were one with each other.

For Ryan, at last, the final reminder of who and what they were, what they had, had finally sunk into Livvie; it was nothing he could see, but the sixth-sense he occasionally shared with Livvie, that feeling deep in his bones that there was something she wanted, or wanted doing, that only he could give her, now awoke and resonated deep in his psyche; Livvie was back, she was his again, and she knew he was hers, and their family was whole, and strong, and complete once more.