A Cure For The Birthday Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he straightened up, his heart thundering with his recent exertion, and the revelation he'd just received, he became dimly aware of the girl slipping off Livvie, to spoon behind her, her hands cupped around his sister's lovely breasts, and Livvie's soft gasp as he slid from her and crawled up the bed, to lie next to her. His hands slid around her, to cup and squeeze her bottom as they lay face to face, and the last thing he remembered was her soft lips on his as they both slipped into the contented afterglow of their perfect moment.

*

The slight 'give' of the mattress flipped Ryan back to wakefulness, to see the masked girl standing and shaking out her hair. Ryan looked at Livvie, fast asleep in his arms, her beautiful face calm, sweet, serene, his Livvie once more, and smiled up at the girl.

"You don't have to go yet, Livvie hasn't..." he began, but the girl just smiled and reached out to touch him gently between the eyes with her fingertip.

"You guys are back together again; whatever was wrong, you've fixed it, and now you need to be alone, and you really don't need me being in the way anymore! When she wakes up, love her, tell her everything you need her to know, and everything she needs to hear, and let her tell you too; she still has some ghosts of her own; help her lay them to rest."

She paused to smile down at him again, her curved lips perfect, flawless, glistening like dark cherries in the dim light from the hallway.

"I envy you; she's exquisite, and she wants only you, but then I think you already knew that!"

She turned to leave, and Ryan called out to her, his voice soft but urgent.

"Wait, please! You helped us, you helped Livvie, you did so much for us, and I...I don't know how to thank you; I don't even know your name!"

The girl winked at him.

"And that's the way it should be, Ryan. You and Livvie don't need someone like me in your lives; the pair of you have something truly special. If I became a part of your lives it would destroy what you already have, and I think you know that; there aren't enough truly special things left that we can just discard them willy-nilly, so we have to keep them safe; you do it your way, and I'll do it mine!"

She sleeked and shook her hair out one last time and padded noiselessly out of the room, pausing at the door to look back over her shoulder and grin mischievously.

"You have an exquisite sister, Ryan!"

And then she was gone, leaving Ryan to gape open-mouthed after her.

Just then, Livvie stirred and muttered something in her sleep, and Ryan immediately lay back down beside her, pulling the covers up over them as he settled back in contentment, Livvie in his arms. A movement at the door caught his eye, and there was Chloë, tip-toeing into the room to place the baby monitor back on the nightstand and blow him a 'goodnight' kiss. Ryan returned it, smiling at their good fortune in having someone like Chloë to lean on, to be there, and be their family.

*

Livvie woke gradually, hearing first the sound of Ryan's breathing. Then came the realisation that they were alone, just the two of them. She pulled off the blindfold to confirm with her eyes what her other senses had already told her; the girl was gone, and it was just her and Ryan. A pang of sadness pricked her for a second, but tempered by the sure and certain knowledge that she and Ryan were good again; whatever she'd been doing, or thinking, and, more importantly, whatever it was she'd sensed about Ryan that had made her push him away, was gone too. Even that sense of distance, that distraction that had been all she'd felt from him in such a long time, was gone.

"I never saw her..." she mourned silently in the privacy of her thoughts, her eyes brimming at the knowledge that whoever had brought them together again had left without a word, had never given Olivia the chance to see her, and know her, and give her thanks to her. As she sighed, Ryan's eyes opened, his lips curving into his lovely smile as he looked into her eyes.

"Hello Gorgeous!" he grinned, and Livvie immediately pulled herself into his embrace.

"Ryan...!" she choked, holding him close, fiercely, while Ryan hugged her just as fiercely, letting her know that he was there, that he was hers, always and forever. After a while, he realised she was crying, softly, noiselessly, but he could feel her tears. He pulled away slightly, tipping her chin up so he could look at her.

"Don't cry, wife, it's over now, it's all over; be happy, I am!"

Livvie smiled tremulously, her lip still quivering, and her eyes still brimming. Ryan smiled and gently wiped her tears away.

"Ryan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry all over you, I'm so happy, really!" she blurted out, smiling again at his head shake.

"It's okay, Liv; you're allowed to, you know! Why don't you tell me about it? I don't know about you, but I feel like it's a new start, maybe you feel the same, but I think it's time we got all that old stuff cleared away once and for all; you agree?"

Livvie nodded, and slowly, haltingly, began to unreel all the things that had been building-up in her mind.

"Right after Jack-Jack was born, I started to feel that things had changed; you were working all the time, and I don't blame you; it was your dream job, and you were trying to do it as well as you could, but it felt like you were never here, and I was alone with Jack-Jack all the time, just me, and I didn't know what to do; everyone I know here works, I don't have any friends with babies, and I was alone all day, just me and a new-born baby. I was so lonely, Ryan, and you were never here, I just didn't know what to do, or think, nothing!"

She paused while Ryan wiped the tears once more from her brimming eyes.

"I began to think you had everything you wanted, you had your job, your career, a son, and you didn't need me anymore; my body was a wreck, and...and I thought you didn't love me or want me anymore, that you had everything you wanted; you didn't want me, so I convinced myself I didn't want you; it was easier that way!"

Ryan stared at her in understanding, replaying Chloë's words earlier about what had been going through her mind while he worked too long hours, and came home to sleep for a few hours before leaving her alone again for hours on end. He pulled her close, his lips finding hers in a gentle kiss, wiping away her tears even as he kissed away her fears.

"Livvie, Olivia Grainne McLeod, my wife, I've loved you since I don't know when; all you are is all I want, and I'm sorry I let that stupid job come between us. All I could see was the prize, and I never realised what a prize I already had, and so I nearly let you go, because I didn't think, I just pushed on, full steam ahead, and damn the consequences; I thought I was doing what I did for us, but really, it was only for me, and I nearly lost you because I was so driven. The...person who finally put it all together was right; if I'd looked at you properly I would have seen long ago what I was doing to you. I was a fool, Livvie, a blind, driven fool. I nearly lost everything because I thought I could do it all, when all along I should have listened to you and seen how lonely you are."

Ryan paused to once more wipe away the tears trembling on her lashes, his hands trembling with the emotion she heard in his voice.

"Coming here was a bad idea, Livvie, I took you away from everything and everyone you know, and that was wrong, I was wrong. I'll quit, baby, I have nothing left to prove there, and everything to prove to you. I'll find another job in London, and we'll go home, and I swear on my heart and the ring I put on your finger that I will never let anything come between us and our life together ever again, okay?"

Livvie looked at him in wonder, her eyes searching his.

"You'd do that for me?"

Ryan grinned, nodding gently.

"In a heartbeat, Liv; I'll take any job, deliver newspapers, mop floors, anything, if it means I never see you cry again. I was wrong, and cruel, to yank you away from your friends, your life, your home, and everything you know, so we'll go home, get ourselves right again, and worry about jobs, and careers, and mortgages later."

Olivia stroked his face, smiling gently, and tapped him lightly on the end of his nose.

"You really mean that, don't you, baby?" Livvie smiled, her eyes big and luminous, sparkling in the lamplight at his nod. "That's all I needed to hear, but it's OK; you don't need to do that, Ry; it's enough that I know you would if I asked. Keep your job baby, I know you love it, and they need you; just remember you have a family, and they need you even more."

Ryan hugged her close, enjoying the warmth of her skin against his, the feel of her fingers stroking his back as they hugged, the scent and texture of her hair, so thick and heavy-looking with an almost oily lustre, but in reality fine and soft and silky, that closeness from before sparking through them once again. When she turned to spoon into him, he wrapped his arm around her, his hand automatically cupping her breast. Livvie sighed and wriggled against him, giggling as she felt him twitch in response against her plush buttocks.

There was one final thing, one thing Livvie had to know.

"Ry, who was she?" she whispered. "Who was that girl?"

Ryan smiled as he nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Let me see, now; she was 'a friend of a friend of a friend' of a friend of ours, that's all I know, that's all I needed to know. This...friend of ours worked out what was going on between us, and suggested this way of fixing it; I think she did a spark-up job of getting us back to where we should have been."

Livvie lay silent, something else obviously on her mind.

"Ry, did you and...her...er...you know...?"

Ryan pinched her bottom gently.

"Certainly not! There's only one girl I want to 'you know...' with, and it's you! If you must know, that 'friend of a friend of a friend' of a friend isn't into guys at all, in any way, so I was perfectly safe, believe me! "

Livvie wriggled contentedly against him.

"So this 'friend of ours'; who is it, and how much does she know?"

Ryan held her against him as he picked his words carefully.

"It's Chloë; she guessed some, I told her the rest; she knows it all, and she worked out a way to help us."

Livvie turned to him, her eyes frightened.

"Ry, she knows it all? That you're my brother? Oh God Ry, why did you do that, how can we ever be safe here if someone else knows? What are we going to do?"

Ryan slipped his hands down to cup and squeeze her plush bottom, comforting and reassuring her.

"She knows, and it makes no difference to her. Listen to me, Liv; she's our friend, we can trust her, you can trust her. Maybe it's time you had someone you could share all this stuff with. When I told Chloë, all she was worried about was how lonely you must be with no-one who knew, no-one you could share this with. Well now you have; talk to her, she'll listen, I promise, she'll understand, and she won't tell a soul; after all this, and what she knows, she's on-board. Baby-girl, we have family at last, trust her, I do."

Livvie wriggled against him once more, conscious of the feel of his penis stiffening even as they talked. Now it was fully erect, sandwiched between them, a hard warm rod, thick and urgent. Livvie looked into his eyes, and saw her need mirrored there.

"Well, big brother, are you going to fuck your wife, or your sister, with that thing?" she teased, wriggling against him again and grinning at his faint groan.

Ryan looked deep into her eyes and grinned devilishly.

"I think I'll do them both at once, if you don't mind!"

He rolled her onto her back, Livvie parting her thighs to allow him to slip between them, and as he leaned down to kiss her, he slowly pushed his thick cock deep into her hot, wet pussy, making her hiss with satisfaction as he once more stretched her.

"Ooohh God, Ryan, I've missed this so much!" she muttered, instinctively hunching her pelvis up at him as he withdrew and slid back in again, to do it again and again, fucking him as he fucked her.

Back and forth they humped, Livvie wrapping her firm, pliant thighs around his midsection as he sawed his cock in and out, the oldest dance there was, to the music only they could hear, until, at last, Livvie convulsed, orgasm once more claiming her, blanking her senses as she shuddered and gasped, Ryan meeting her this time, the last of his spunk boiling into her deepest places as they both once again found their moment of fulfillment.

Ryan remained poised above her, waiting for her eyes to clear, then kissed her, Livvie kissing him back as her twitching pussy milked every last drop of sperm from his slowly deflating cock, until at last he slipped from her, and slid down beside her, sated. Livvie turned to him, her fingers dancing across his cheek and curling in his hair.

"Promise me you'll never stop doing that, husband!" she grinned, and Ryan smiled back, his green eyes dancing.

"I promise I will never stop wanting you, my darling, delicious wife! And another thing..."

He rummaged under the pillows and pulled out a small velvet box. Livvie looked at him, then at the box.

"What is it Ryan?" she asked, and gasped as he opened it. Inside was a diamond, sapphire, and emerald cluster engagement ring.

"I never gave you one of these, little wife, so once again, Olivia Grainne McLeod, will you be my wife? And also, just in case it slipped your mind, happy birthday, little sister!"

Livvie's eyes filled as Ryan slid off her platinum wedding band and slid the engagement ring in place, then kissed the wedding ring before sliding it back onto her finger. As he did, a thought struck her, and she began to giggle.

"What, what's so funny?" smiled Ryan. Livvie pulled him close and kissed him soundly.

"I just remembered what happened the last time we you tied me up and fucked me on my birthday, and Ry...I'm not on birth control, I haven't been for months; I'm thinking you just might have scored another bulls-eye, sailor-boy!"

And twenty days later, she was proved right.

THE END

*

This is a REPOST of my original story, edited to clarify and remove some perceived errors in the original story submission