All Comments on 'A Cure For The Birthday Blues'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRAVO....

As always excellent beginning. Doesn't matter what you write about its beyond excellence. What more can I say? BRAVO...BRAVO...BRAVO!!!!

rednas1234321rednas1234321over 10 years ago
GENIUS

It IS a diffrent kind of story but that doesn't say it is worse. I love this story just like all your other ones BB.

Sincerely, Rednas1234321

charjamcharjamover 10 years ago
Five Stars!

I loved this story, I always love reading your stories you're a great writer.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

You have a way with words . I hope you never get bored of writing .That would be such a shame . All your stories have been unreal . Keep them coming .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really enjoy a good sibling love story

especially when the girl gets what she secretly wanted all along: to be the mother of her brother's baby

:)

HeifelHeifelover 10 years ago

Just have one thing to say... HOT!!! 5*

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

You said it was a different kind of story but I think it is a beautiful story. I'd love to have this kind of gift. You know I love this story. Keep on writing. Bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

You did the dare good . But I have come to expect that from you. Keep up the great writing.

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaover 10 years ago

You're quickly becoming one of my favourite authors on here :)

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Beautifully done. I wish I was in this position. Except I don't have a good looking brother so it would have to be someone else.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

You said the end for now , does that mean you are going to write more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Great

I don't know how you manage to make everything you write great. The only reason I can think of why this one doesn't quite rank up with the others (in reader's feedback) is that there's not as much of it so not quite the depth of background and feeling we've come to expect.

GT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The House call..

You have redefined and shifted the limits in the art of

Erotica. There should be a HOT Box here, I think.

Do not swell, just mark your list as well done again,

and rough the next chapter....Ill be around again.

CBF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wishful thinking

I love this story. You just get better, it seems. I'll have to admit, though, this scenario is highly unlikely. I've never really met a girl who wouldn't cry rape at being awakened bound and blindfolded even before anything sexual happened. Of course, rape really never has anything in common with sex. It isn't about desire, its always about power and humiliation. I wish I had a sister, but I'm happy with my Mother who likes to be bound and blindfolded. Only reason I wish I had a sister is that Mother knows she'll leave me alone someday, as all things naturally die, She is afraid for me to be lonely, as I have never had to live alone. She & I have been 'man & wife' since I was 18. This is a beautiful story of the siblings discovering and beginning their life together. Good Stuff!

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 10 years ago
totally the best.

after many years of reading here.. this story rocked from

start to finish. most appreciated.. would love to see it continue.

again (clapping) (applause) (clapping)

cheers

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Oh my God

This is such a fantastic story, so well written, so erotic. I loved the ending. I am looking forward to reading more.

Sir_EroticaSir_Eroticaover 9 years ago
Predictable but

So well written it garnered five stars from me. I love your use of words and your style. TYVM

Gryphon1321Gryphon1321about 9 years ago
Wow

Very intense you paint a very livid picture with this story very much enjoyed reading it great read

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Love me some love story

And this was a great one. Ypu communicated the emotion and longing so well, unlike so many others that have the siblings jumping into the sack in nothing flat. Nicely done; I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mille grazie

Once again, the walking of the very thin line between a good love story and just another "jerk-off" tale. BB1985 has a great talent both as a writer and a narrator and uses it with great artistry. Thank you, thank you.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
OK, but...

For me this was less of a story and more of a jerk off description of as much sex as can be crammed in to a short piece of writing as possible. It was clear from the start that it was Ryan so, no big surprise there. The first real surprise came with how he had learnt of her fantasy (two bottles of zinfandel and three peach schnapps) although it is some artistic license that she could drink that much and still be concious enough to tell him yet not remember doing so. Luckily, we did get a bit of a story at the end with him resigning his commission, getting a shore job and wanting her to live with him as his wife. It was this last bit that rescued this from being a description of a fuckfest into having some story line at the end. Not one of your best works but I did give it 4* for the ending.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
@reader_3634

Thank you for the honest opinion, and I actually do agree with you. This was written to flesh-out a conversation/argument with one of my endless stream of shoulder-lookers and opinion-givers, and it was more or less written to prove to myself that I could write a story that walked that thin line between between pure smut and a storied f**k tale.

I'm actually not sure myself it worked; a lot of people seem to like it, but this was a real departure for me, and I won't be writing anything like this again, because this is not really my style. It was fun to write, though, I did enjoy myself immensely walking Ryan and Olivia through what they both really wanted to be doing, but this type of story is not me, and I won't be attempting another one - it just seems to be less substantial than what I'd like in a story, which is why I write what I write; to please myself, mostly, and put to paper and share the kind of stories I like to read.

All my best,

BB

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Almost Too Much Sex,If That's Possible!

Really liked the premise but after awhile all the sex actually started to get boring,and bog down the story. Knew right away that it was a late-arriving big bro banging her for her birthday.

Nice proposal scene,and it sort of figured she'd have a bun in the oven after having Bro pump so much baby batter into that oven!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Yeah, it was obvious it was here brother, but SO WHAT???? I liked the story and the outcome; it was great!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Agree, Excellent

so very well written and so very erotic. PLEASE keep going.

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Beautiful

You have really written an excellent story.

I would love to hear more about their life.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

VERY well done!

Knew that it had to be her brother, of course. But that didn't spoil the surprise.

Not for Livvie either. A lot of love involved there.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow - just another great story

i love your writing and your tales. brilliant!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter. VERY erotic!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
Another Ace

A brilliant tale, loved it. And they all lived happily ever after?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol

Would have been really funny if she didn't want him

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Still 5🌟

Another re-read same opinion BRILLIANT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

A really great story, except for the part about her getting pregnant. Only an idiot would take the risk of having children with a sibling or other close family member. Too high of a chance for birth defects and lifelong misery for the child/children.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great story... That is true about the anti-biotics and birth control. My son came home from service in Iraq with a surgically mended ankle. With no air-conditioning laying on the floor in pain after taking some narcotic pain pills. Laying in only his boxers the girl he had allowed to stay at his flat while gone came in and liked what she saw. Apparently, he was having an opioid-induced dream and was erect. So she took advantage of him while forgetting that the doctor had told her that the anti-biotic she was taking might interfere with her birth control. The result was a wonderful grandson that my son said he would never have. Two years later considering that something might happen, the day before going to another deployment in Iraq he married that girl. He jokingly says that he should have her prosecuted for rape since taking advantage of someone under the influence of drugs IS legally rape. But they are still married and though he has been gone most of the time, I still have my grandson that I always wanted. So I joke and tell him he should be careful because I do know how to break a leg and I might need another grandson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good, well written erotic story. I would have like a bit more background on the characters but is was most enjoyable.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

I didn't find any grammar or punctuation mistakes, but then again after the first few paragraphs I just skimmed through to the end. The story pretty much sucked a big one. IMO, you should have gone with your instincts and refused to write it. But hey, some people liked it.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...