A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have you back in time," he winked.

They got on I-40 and headed east. They arrived in Winston-Salem a couple of hours later.

"Where are we going?" Tempest asked as they got off the interstate. Max headed into town towards Wake Forest.

He waited until they were stopped at a light before answering. "Apartment hunting."

It was the first time he had ever seen Tempest rendered speechless.

The light turned green and it was still several more moments before she was able to form a coherent thought.

"Pull over, Max! What the fuck are you talking about?" He ducked into the parking lot at a gas station. "You had better not be screwing with me, Max Brenneman. I will fucking roast you if this is a goddam joke!"

"I'm dead serious, sweetheart." He took Tempest's shaking hands in his own. "That trip to Orlando was my last assignment with the company. Last month, Wake Forest offered me a job as a database programmer in the Information Systems department. I did a phone interview back before Thanksgiving, but they've been trying to recruit me for about a year now. I start with the new semester."

"I'm not transferring for you," she said resolutely, as if she didn't fully believe what he was telling her. The look she gave him made Max's heart melt.

"I need to be closer to you, Tempest. I can't stand the thought of traveling all the time and doing the long distance thing. I'll be an hour and a half up the road."

Tempest pulled him to her for a deep, sloppy kiss.

"And you have to stay in school," he continued playfully. "I need you doing rocket science and building nanobots or some shit so you can support me and our children."

They spent the next two days looking for apartments. Max had a deep stockpile of Marriott points from all of his travel with the company, so they didn't have to spend any money on hotels. He found a nice one bedroom place not far from campus which was populated by graduate students and families.

On their first night in his apartment, they made love on an air mattress which rested on the floor. He made sure to get an apartment on the end of the building, with no one on the other side of his bedroom wall to hear her screaming.

Tempest went back to school and Max started work.

Over President's Day weekend, Max and Tempest drove to Louisville to pick up some things from his house. He introduced her to his parents.

With his car full of clothes and his belongings, Tempest gave Max his first road head. She masturbated in the passenger's seat for a trucker and flashed her tits.

They talked eagerly and optimistically about their lives. Together. They watched videos together and discussed more of their likes and dislikes, and negotiated some of the terms of their relationship.

"I have something for you," Tempest said the next weekend when she showed up on his doorstep. She had a large gift bag in one hand.

She stepped over the threshold and presented herself for inspection. Her chest was pushed out, and her legs just a little further than a shoulder-width apart, giving him easy access her all of her. A gold heart hanging from her lace choker was just as radiant as her eyes.

Max ran his hands over her curves. Tempests's nipples crinkled up at his touch. He lifted her skirt and brushed his fingertips across her neatly-trimmed pussy.

"You're so wet for me, my slut," he whispered, pushing one—then two—fingers past her labia. The door was still open, and even though he didn't see anyone outside, the thrill of knowing that they could be watched excited them even more.

"I'm always wet for you, my lord."

"What have you got for me, Misha?" he asked, using the name they had agreed would be her submissive persona. It was short for her middle name, Michelle.

"Something for breakfast."

"I thought you were breakfast." Max kissed her behind the ear, making her squeal with delight. He withdrew his fingers from her sex before bringing them to his lips to taste her.

Max's apartment was strewn with boxes and new-assembled Ikea furniture. A couch was being delivered later in the week. Two computer desks with dual-monitors set up sat side by side against one wall, one for his desktop and the other with a docking station for her laptop, both of them under posters of Bastion, Soldier: 76 and D.Va.

His claymore and Andúril hung from another wall, next to a katana Tempest gave him when he moved in. Tempest's parents had sent a custom lightsaber as a housewarming present, although he hadn't had a chance to hang its wall mount yet.

A band new sturdy queen-sized bed was freshly made in the bedroom. Silk scarves were draped over the wrought-iron frame.

Max resisted the urge to do as he had the previous weekend, and slam the door shut, push her up against it, then strip her down and fuck, instead taking it slower, even knowing both of them were exerting a tremendous amount of effort in their restraint.

Tempest handed him the gift bag. It was heavier than he expected.

"Are you wearing what I told you?" Max asked.

"Of course."

"Show me."

Tempest did a graceful pirouette and flipped up her skirt. He already knew she wasn't wearing panties. The horse-tail hung down from the butt plug to just above her knees. The skirt was just long enough to hide it.

"Good girl," he gave her a not-so-fatherly pat on the backside. Tempest blushed at his approval.

In the gift bag, under some sheets of tissue paper, was a Darth Vader waffle maker.

"Your slut's cunt feels empty without you inside it," she whispered in his ear, her voice shivering with desire. "Take what's yours, my lord. Take your slut . . ."

"How does my slut want to get fucked?"

"Like the bitch that she is, my lord."

"How do you ask?"

"Arf! Arf!" Max smiled to himself as she barked for him. He grabbed a handful of Tempest's hair at the base of her neck and made a fist. Her head tilted back and she let out a deep throaty moan as he kissed her deeply.

His other hand cupped a breast and squeezed.

"Fuck your dirty, slut bitch," Tempest pleaded.

Max nudged the door shut, picked her up and carried his lover to the bedroom.

A short time later, with Max watching from his seat at the table, Tempest made eggs, toast and waffles for breakfast. Naked. With cum dripping down the inside of her thighs.

*************

The end . . . for now.