All Comments on 'A Dance with the Devil'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Original!

This was not at all what I was expecting, and I loved it even more for that. Great characters and good job keeping the pace up throughout the story.

madengineer3madengineer3over 14 years ago
Very Good!

This is a unique story with a compelling plot. I can't wait to see where this one goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not My Usual Genre

Sill it was a great read. Well written and a lot of fun. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Major Cajones

MichaelphyteMichaelphyteover 14 years ago
HOT writing two

Great; tense, fast, interesting characters and plot. I'd like to see more of this tail ;) ! meanwhile I'm reading more of your stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Imagination!

That's what I like, imagination with sex, heaven and hell and a beautiful woman! awesome story!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Hot story X 2

Enjoyed the twists and turns. I was fighting the devil right along with Dan and Angelic with one hand while scrolling with the other. Sorry the story ended when it did but it'll be a while before I can help them banish another devil :)

rockettime111rockettime111over 11 years ago
Love the sex=magic angle

An awesome way to combat evil: I'm down with that! A great story by a imaginative writer- thanks for sharing!

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
Not read any SiFi

But, glad of this introduction.

If any other writer can produce similar imaginative stories, then I'm hooked.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
Great satire....

A very good read... you really have a gift for writing. Keep up the Great work!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story :) - hope you'll continue this. Would really like to hear of their continued adventures . ..

lowphatlowphatalmost 9 years ago
Great imagination!

What a great story, a five star fantasy in my book. Great visual descriptions and a few nice twists!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Too bad there isn't a sequel, I think would have been a great start to a 5 or 6-story series.

sidd934sidd934almost 4 years ago
More !

Could this possibly work as a series ? Seems like an interesting opening to one.

SatyrDickSatyrDick2 months ago

[17.02.24]

Fun stuph!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5948 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...