A Dance with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Dan slowly got to his feet. He felt like groaning a couple of times but held it in. As he walked toward the woman he said, "I'm not dressed to go visiting but then again, what other choice have I got. My pants are pretty much cinders, my shirt is no where in sight and now my coat is covered with Devils blood or what passes for it."

The woman held the coat out. The greenish brown blood was eating holes in the coat. "You should see what it does to human flesh."

Dan shivered and shook his head. "Uh, no thanks," he replied as he squatted and scooped the jewels back into the leather bag.

Looking up at the woman, Dan said, "My names Dan and you are?"

"I'm Angelic."

"Yes you are," Dan said with a grin as he stood up. "You've taken me to Hell and then to Heaven once already today, so lets make a second trip to Heaven. I've always wanted to see the place."

Angelic grinned and turned to walk down a hall in the far wall. "I plan on showing you Heaven is ways you've never even imagined."

"Promises, promises," Dan replied as his eyes followed the woman's swaying hips and swiveling ass. His body followed willingly.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12