A Dangerous Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her and gazed right into her eyes as I slowly, slowly pushed inside. The room was completely silent except for our panting breath. My poor little kitten was staring at me open-mouthed with wonder.

I slowly pulled out and plunged back in, making her take more each time. We were so close to each other, our lips inches apart, our breath mixed together. We never lost eye contact as we began to fuck in an erotic trance. I don't know how long it lasted, pushing and pulling out, making her take more and more. We were so dumbstruck with how good it felt, we couldn't speak. At last I looked away and was surprised to see I was nearly there. Three fourths of the way in. Straining and pushing. I reached up and found her nipples, rock hard and erect, pinched and squeezed them, knowing what she needed. Her body was tensed up. I could feel her about to come.

And then I pushed hard, all the way in, to the very root, so my pubes mashed up against her mound, with an immense groan, as she squealed and squirted a jet of liquid all over my belly.

"Fuck," I whispered, still in a trance. "Fuck."

I had never been so hard. My cock was massive, sliding in and out of her wetness, as she sagged in my arms. She was coming. My sweet baby was coming all over me. I mashed my lips onto hers, as she trembled and shook, and probed her pussy with my cock to feel every last quiver and shudder.

"Good?" I whispered against her lips.

She whined, overcome. "Mmmmmm . . . . yes . . ."

Still in some sort of dream, I gently pulled out and swept her up in my arms, carrying her like a newlywed to the bed, sunk into a deep sensuous kiss, our tongues curling around each other's, still fucking through our mouths.

I gently laid her down, whispered for her to get on her hands and knees, face down, ass up. I wanted to fuck her doggy style. It was the best way to give her my cock, and wallow in that honey-drenched cunt.

By now, both of us had dispensed with any remaining clothing and were naked and ready to go for round two. I stood over her, looming like a mountain, ready to ravish and defile my precious little girl once and for all. I gently caressed her legs and ass. I stroked the delicate skin of her back. My fingers, barely touching the sides of her body, almost tickling her as I stroked her flesh. I leaned over and cupped her breasts, just feeling their sensual weight in my hands.

"You're so beautiful, hun, so beautiful."

"Thank you, Daddy," she replied softly.

"You ready to take Daddy's cock inside you again?"

She nodded, moaning quietly.

"Daddy wants to stick his prick inside your sweet little cunt. Do you want it, sweetheart?"

She squeaked her assent. She couldn't speak now, her whole body was twitching and shaking, she was so turned on.

"Then I'm going to give it to you, honey."

I took hold of my prick and pressed it against her skin. Pushing that thick rod down so it made shapes in her buttocks. I lay it down between her butt cheeks, grinding against her, applying pressure to her anus. I knew I was going to fuck her in the ass before the day was done. She knew too. We hadn't discussed it, or asked each other what we wanted to happen. We both of us just knew; there would be no barriers between us. Everything a man and woman could do with each, do to each other, we would do. We just knew.

She was so wet now, her juices were dribbling down her legs. I pulled my dick back, lined it up with her lips, and pushed it all the way in. We both gasped simultaneously as I easily slid inside. We'd already fucked once, so she was a lot more comfortable with my size by now.

I steadied myself with one hand on her beautiful ass, her ripe, round ass, and got one knee up, and began to pump into her again. The bedsprings on the shitty little bed in our shitty little room squeaked with each tiny movement, as I fucked her slowly, sensuously, raking my dick against the walls of her cunt and rooting when I bottomed out, seeking out and stroking her G-spot and slowly pulling back out. I didn't rush it. I wanted it to last as long as humanly possible.

Her cunt—there was no other word for it at that point—was pure heaven, and at first I merely steeped myself in it, luxuriating in her enveloping wetness and warmth, which sucked on my cock like a baby's mouth on a nipple. Taking, receiving, welcoming inside. I simply soaked in her body as waves of pleasure caressed my cock and balls. Back and forth, undulating like the waves in the ocean, which I could hear in the distance. It seemed appropriate. We were giving in to nature, our shared sexuality which craved this more than anything in the world. I lost all track of time as I rocked back and forth and watched my big cock disappear inside her. It was so good, so fucking good. Her pussy was nipping my cock head so tightly, making me grunt with pleasure as I plowed into her.

"Do you like Daddy fucking you?" I whispered, as I ran my hands over her ass cheeks.

"Uhhhhh . . ."

"You feel so good on Daddy's cock, baby doll. So good."

Jen began to moan, actually it was more like a wail, a high-pitched quivering wail, ending in a pant. I knew that she needed more, so I gave it to her.

I shifted a bit, got on both knees, and pulled her closer to me, so I could go a little harder and not pull out as far. Jen pushed herself up, got up on her hands and began to push back on me, grinding her ass into my hips, urging me on. She was panting now, mumbling and groaning.

"Harder," she whispered. "Harder!"

And at that point it truly became no longer just about me. How could it, when I had a lusty, sensuous kitten speared on my cock, moaning and writhing and letting me know at every second just what my cock was doing to her? Jen was very vocal, shall we say--whining, crying, gasping, and screaming when it felt extra good. I was at her service. I did what she wanted. Harder, slower, faster, deeper. Whatever my princess needed.

I tore my eyes away from her pussy to look at her. She was back on the bed, face down, clutching the sheets like a life saver, eyes closed in ecstasy, hair wild, mouthing things to herself I couldn't hear, then screaming out her demands. She was deep into it, completely prone, in her own world where there was only my cock driving her to the breaking point.

We had formed a creature with two heads, four arms, four legs, one cock and one cunt. It was like we were trying to become a single mass of sweaty, incestuous flesh. I pushed ever harder, as if I was attempting to fuck myself inside her, only happy when we were one living entity, devoted to carnal pleasure.

Her moans pushed me deeper and deeper into a pure animal state, right along with her, both of us swept into the final, quickening pace. My cock was flashing in and out of her splashing, squishing cunt, her scent filling the air, my grunts and groans joining her yowls. My balls and thighs slapped violently against her as I slammed into her. I was fucking to come, now, my orgasm—our orgasm—inevitable. There was nothing that mattered but this.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed. "Harder! Harder! Fuck me as hard as you can, Daddy! Don't worry, I can take it!"

I grunted like a madman, deep from my throat, and bent over her, my lips at her ear, which I licked, one hand reaching under to pinch her nipples as I pounded her. My sweat was dripping all over her.

"I'm gonna cum, Jen," I warned, tensely. "Right in your pussy. Right. Up. Your. Fucking. Pussy."

"Yes! Yes!! Give it to me!" she screamed.

"You want it?" I babbled. "Oh fuck, tell me you want my cum, baby. Tell me you want it."

It was hysteria. She was bucking against me and screaming at the top of her lungs, so into it, so near to coming.

"Yeesssss!!" she wailed and screamed. "I want your cum, pleeeease give it to me. Cream my cunt! Give it to me!!!"

That did it.

"Oh Jesus fucking Christ here it comes, here it comes," I hissed, feeling like the whole world was crumbling into its foundations. "Here it comes, here it comes, HERE COMES OUR BABY!!!!"

I reached lower, found her clit, and rubbed it, hard, as I let loose, with a roar that was drowned out by her screams.

Her back arched and we exploded, in wave after blissful wave. I felt her cunt spasming at same time as I injected her with jet after jet of delicious cum, pumping like a geyser into her womb.

I flopped on my back, limbs dangling uselessly, as Jen collapsed onto my chest, still shuddering and moaning.

+++

A while later, I was still flat on my back in a blissed-out state. Jen was curled up on her side, looking at me.

"God, is it always going to be like this?" I said. "Why don't we spend a quiet night in front of the fire sometime? Kick back and relax?"

"Us?"

"Yeah, forget I said anything."

The hotel room reeked of sex...or, more accurately, it reeked of incest. As if that ancient, primal, forbidden sin had a unique aroma all of its very own. I think it did, I think it does. Sure, it smells like normal sex, regular common-or-garden sex—that sweaty, pungent flavor—but there was something else there too. Some added spice. Something intangible. Something electric. Something magical.

Had this grotty, tattered little room ever witnessed an occurrence like this before, I wondered? Had a father ever fucked his daughter on this bed, on these sheets? Maybe it wasn't a father and daughter. Maybe it was a mother and son, or a brother and sister? I imagined it had happened here. I imagined it happened all over the goddamn world. It couldn't be just Jen and me...we couldn't be the only ones reveling in this joyful madness.

Exhausted, sated, spent; we just lay there. She was on top of me now, her naked body pressed against mine. Our flesh, slippery and slick with sweat. My eyes were still stinging, as droplets of perspiration rolled down my forehead and cheeks, but I didn't do anything about it. Her breasts were pressed against my hairy chest. My still semi-erect cock was pushed backwards and wedged between our bellies. My hands were slowly stroking her cooling sticky back, or gently cupping her buttocks. We just stared at each other, gazed at each other. Neither of us said a word for the longest time. We just smiled. Smiles of utter contentment, utter relaxation, utter blissful happiness.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was probably no more than a few minutes, she started to say something. You could see her mouth open, then suddenly shut tight again. She had this serious, adorably earnest look on her face, as if some huge internal debate was taking place inside her mind. I didn't say a word, I just waited for that debate to resolve itself. And soon enough it did.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot." I told her.

"'Our baby'? Where did that come from?"

I felt myself go red. Like a thirteen-year-old boy, talking to a girl for the very first time, I was blushing.

"Uh...I don't know...it was a kind of...heat of the moment type thing."

She leaned forward, her body weight shifting on top of me, and she gave me the softest, sweetest, most tender kiss I have ever experienced.

"I loved it," she whispered, "I loved it so much. Did you . . . did you mean it?"

I stared at her, and I realized in that instant, the appalling, terrifying truth. I did mean it. Every. Word. I had uncovered some instinctive revelation, while in the throes of sexual ecstasy. There was nothing I wanted to do more—nothing --than drill her to the mattress, pound my cock inside her cunt and give her my baby. I wanted to impregnate my own daughter. I wanted her belly to swell up, fat and growing with our child, my child, inside her.

"Yes." I said, so quietly you could barely hear me. "Yes, I did."

"Oh God," she whispered. "That's such a fucking turn on. It's the hottest thing I can think of. The hottest. The only thing that turns me on more than the thought of fucking and sucking my Daddy is the thought of carrying your baby inside me."

"Oh, fuck, Jen, what are you doing to me?" I said, as I kissed her, passionately.

"Just think of it," she said, "My belly would be so big...my tits full of milk . . ."

"Jennifer!" I said sternly, trying to attract her attention.

"What? I know it can't happen . . . yet. But that doesn't mean—"

"No, God no, it cannot happen."

"Not yet. But now that we've started this, now that we've started fucking each other, we're not going to stop. You and I were made to have sex and I intend to let you fuck me until the day you die. And then maybe I'll blow your corpse. So, one day I am going to want you to give me a child. I need it. I need to carry your baby. It has to happen. But just not yet."

"Okay, baby. Okay." I said, resigned to the truth she had spoken. A truth we both knew.

"And, it's not like we can't pretend in the meantime."

"Oh really?" I said, a smile forming on my lips.

"Oh yes, Daddy, oh yes." She smiled back, her face a picture of wicked intent.

And that's exactly what we did. She sat up, grabbed hold of my cock and tried to impale herself upon it once again. I had to keep her steady, she was so horny and antsy to get my cock inside her, now, this instant.

"We have to film this," I hissed. "I want to film you, film us. All of it. All of this. Every fucking detail."

"Yes! Yes! Knocking me up!"

"Stop moving, hun. Careful, there we go, there we go....."

We both groaned as my cock slid easily inside her, all the fucking way. Jen threw her head back and yelped when she had it all, deep inside, pushing up, rock hard.

"Our baby," I whispered. My hands had found her smooth hourglass waist and I held on as she began to grind on top of me, her eyes closed, a dreamy smile on her face. I took one hand and rubbed her clit and her belly in circles.

"Would you like that, Princess? Daddy's baby?" I whispered at her.

"Yes, yes!!! Yes!!!"

Up and down, she rode me like her favorite pony, grinding down on Daddy's big incestuous horse-cock.

"Breeding me," she panted, "Fucking a baby into me."

"That's right, hun. Making a baby. Your little belly getting tight and hard. . ."

"Ooooooh. . .!" she moaned. "Oh God!!!"

"I'm deep inside you, Princess. So deep. I'm gonna fill your cunt with so much spunk it's going to be dripping out of you."

"Oh! OH! OH!"

Her voice rose into one drawn out wail. Each time she slammed down into me it turned into a scream. The bed springs were making an orchestra of noise. I frantically rubbed her clit as I felt my balls tightening up, ready to explode.

"You're gonna make me come! Right up inside you!"

"Yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . yes . . ." Jen intoned with each bounce, her tits bouncing wildly up and down.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum, all up inside you, all my cum, here it comes, here it comes, HERE IT FUCKING COMES!!!!"

I felt a volcanic eruption from the base of my spine, pushing up, whooshing out of me, speeding up through my cock. I grasped her hips to keep her falling off as I shuddered one last time, then exploded, shooting reams of jizz wet and hot inside Jen's pussy, like a fucking fire hose, for what felt like two minutes, just gobs of cum.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy . . .!!!"

We fell asleep then...only for half an hour or so. The time difference measured only by the afternoon shadows lengthening through the blinds of the hotel window. When I awoke, I was alone on the bed. I could hear the shower running in the bathroom.

I sat up, wiped my eyes, my body aching, my cock sore. I leant over and picked up my pants. As I did so, my wallet fell out of one of the pockets. I picked it up and saw a photo peeking out. I knew what it was; it was the only photo I carried with me wherever I went. It wasn't of my wife or my sons. It was a photo of me and Jen; my daughter, my lover; my sexual soulmate.

Oh god, this was madness. This was insanity. But she was right, this was never going to stop. Not ever. We were lovers now and that was just the way things were going to be. This was a dangerous game we were playing, Jennifer and I, but we loved playing it together.

"Are you going to join me in the shower?" I heard her say over my shoulder.

I turned round and saw her standing there. She was naked, totally relaxed and comfortable in her display of flesh. She was drying her hair with a towel. I could see moisture on her skin as clouds of steam billowed out of the opened bathroom door.

"Looks like you're already clean," I said.

"Well, why don't you get me dirty again?"

What can I say, I'm a military man, I was made to follow orders.

With that, I stood up and walked round the bed, my dick springing up and down in front of me as I moved. I reached the bathroom door and wrapped her in my arms.

+++

Well, like I said, this was only the beginning. That summer we met in our little love nest by the sea as often as we could get away with it. And not just there. Oh no. We fucked in my car. Her car. My office. The drugstore where she worked. My bed. Her bed. That's right, despite my initial fierce insistence we wouldn't take any unnecessary risks, we got ever more reckless over time. And yes, that meant screwing in the family home. Maybe I'll tell you all about it some day . . .

For obvious reasons, the Ocean Breeze Beachside Motel was our sentimental favorite. Still is. I've lost count of the number of times we went there and just descended into our own perverted paradise. All I can say is if someone had ever thought of installing a hidden camera in Room 116 (the "honeymoon suite") they'd be a millionaire by now. We have our own videos, of course, but I'll leave those just between the two of us...for now.