A Dark and Stormy Night

Story Info
A stranger from the past comes for a visit.
4.1k words
4.34
25.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one in this fictional story is under 18. Please note this story is much darker than my normal stories, but it is a genre I wanted to explore, I hope that you like it.

-----------------------------

Mark was working late again, like he always did on Thursday's.

I love this old house that we had been renting for these past six months ... when the sun is shining.

At night I'm not afraid to admit it kind of freaks me out. It creaks and groans even when the weather is nice; but when it is stormy like tonight, the wind seems to howl through the drafty windows making all kinds of spooky sounds and the long driveway only makes it seem more isolated than the rest of the houses on the road.

We picked this house because it was an old-style farmhouse far from the city, it was a fresh start for both of us.

We needed away from the distractions of lives that had gotten way too complicated.

Mark was an accountant and very successful, if not a little dull; but he needed to get away from an overbearing and controlling family. He came from "old money" and he had been expected to help run the family business.

My background was definitely from the "other side of the tracks." I had worked as an exotic dancer since getting out of high school. College had not been in the cards and I had no desire to work in a factory like everyone else in the rest of my family did.

I had done some dancing in high school and tried to get into the theatre, but to make ends meet I took some gigs in some strip clubs.

A few gigs became much more because the money was very good. As time passed my work and life had kind of blurred together in an unhealthy mix. I was finding that I was getting sucked into the darkness and my appetites for pleasure had been increasingly become, let's just say, more extreme.

One day I had just had enough after more than 10 years. I wasn't old, barely 28 but I had done virtually everything imaginable. Mark was a break from that world. He was from a wealthy family, he didn't care about my past, and we moved to this place.

My new life was everything my old life had not been.

As a dancer, I had always kept myself in good shape, running and exercising and I kept doing that now. I worked as a yoga instructor and dance teacher at the YMCA, ironically some days teaching "housewives" how to pole dance.

Lately though, I did find that Mark's 50-60-hour work weeks left me too much time alone, and our sex, while frequent, was extremely "vanilla," with nothing more exciting than me giving him a blow job and then missionary sex for 5 or 10 minutes. He did not want to explore anything else and was soon asleep each time. When I tried to get him to go down on me, even shaved, he thought it was dirty ... he had no idea.

I loved him and I knew I couldn't expect him to do the things that turned me on; so, I found myself spending time on-line, watching video's, masturbating alone and starting to fantasize more and more.

Thunder boomed and lightening lit the sky, bringing me back to reality. I wasn't some poor scared little girl, but on nights like this I would have much preferred for Mark to be home rather than for him to be working late, leaving me alone.

Supper time had come and gone and as the sky darkened, he finally called and said he would likely be home closer to midnight than the 8 pm he had thought, saying that he and his new boss were working late with an important client.

I cleaned up the supper dishes and put in an old movie, got myself a nice big glass of wine, and settled in to watch a movie.

Curled up on the couch, I was wearing an old pair of jeans, one of Mark's dress shirts, a bra and a black thong; sipping wine, I would have loved to have a dog or something to keep me company.

The storm seemed to be gaining intensity, I was worried the power might go off and sure enough after about 10 minutes of some really close lightening, the lights flickered once and then went off.

"Where the fuck are the candles," I swore to the empty space, I was mad because I wished Mark was here, and I was also scared at little, I had never liked thunder since I was a kid and being alone in the dark, in this house at night was not helping me stay calm.

I found the candles and lit 4 or 5 of them and thought I should call Mark. Grabbing my cell, I pressed the button to call and noticed my phone was dead.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," that was really dumb of me. That was just poor planning, I had meant to plug the phone in earlier after Mark called, but I just got distracted and forgot.

We hadn't got a landline because, "Who uses landlines anymore?" I remember Mark saying in his accountant voice.

Just then I happened to look out the window and saw the headlights of what looked like Mark's car coming up the driveway.

"Yay," I wasn't going to be alone after all; he must have finished up a lot sooner, and I started to feel much better now that I wouldn't be alone.

The wind howled again which distracted me and when I turned back to the window the lights were gone. There was no way he could have driven the rest of the way up the driveway in the time I looked away from the window.

Taking a candle, I went downstairs to the door to see if I could see his car, and just as I opened it, a gust of wind came up and blew out my candle and the spare one I had left by the stairs. Suddenly engulfed in total darkness I screamed, my scream was lost in the howl of the wind and just as suddenly, everything was illuminated by a blast of lightening.

I saw a car parked about 100' from the house with it's lights off, it wasn't Mark's car!

Quickly, I slammed the door close. In my previous life, I had learned a thing or two about handling bad situations, but this wasn't a good start: alone, no phone, no plan, and no time.

"What can I do, what can I do?" My mind raced through different scenarios. I wondered if I was overreacting.

Saying to myself out loud, "Anyone looking for help in the storm would have driven up to the door before turning off their lights."

Now I started to panic a little because we didn't really have anything, I could use to defend myself. I decided to hide instead, because at 5' 2" and 100 pounds, I wasn't going to intimidate too many people, unless they were under 8 years of age.

I ran from room to room before settling on crawling under the bed in the spare room. I moved the boxes we had stored under the bed and crawled between them, sometimes being small did have advantages.

Just as I finished, I heard a pounding on the door.

"Go away, go away," I prayed to myself, then I heard the door burst open as the old lock did virtually nothing to slow him down. Heavy footsteps sounded in the hall. From where I was upstairs, I heard him move around the main floor, and then after several minutes, I heard his boots start up the stairs.

"Where are you, sexy, I know you are here?" a loud masculine voice boomed over the sound of the storm.

"I followed you from work, god you were sexy, teaching all those overweight women how to pole-dance."

"I also know that your "boyfriend" works late on Thursday's, so we have lots of time," as he kind of sneered that, my blood ran cold, and I started to really get scared.

"No one is coming to help you, I have all the time I need," the fear started to make my hands shake, I forced myself to remain perfectly still, almost holding my breath.

I heard the boots go from room to room, the sound of things being tossed around, closets being opened as whoever it was searched for me.

A million escape thoughts raced through my mind, none of them good enough to try, even if I got out of the house, there was no place to go.

I heard the boots enter this room and I could see them as he walked past the end of the bed.

"Come out, come out, beautiful, I know you are here someplace, and I have a surprise for you and that sexy little body of yours." He said in a loud voice, so it would carry throughout all the rooms on this floor.

He shoved the boxes under the bed but they missed me and did not reveal my hiding spot.

He left the room and I could hear him in the hall, tossing things from the hall closet.

"Come on out you little bitch, I've seen that nice ass of yours out running, in those little shorts and tiny sports bra, its time that someone fucked you good, not like how your pretty boy does."

"What is he, a lawyer or an accountant?"

The wind made a creaking sound someplace in the house and I heard him run down the hallway and then down the stairs, the boots echoing silent house.

I started to breath again. A plan started to form in my head, if I could just get to my car, the keys were in the console, I could go out the backstairs, but I had to move quickly, while he was downstairs.

I decided to try, and if he had really gone down the stairs, I might have made it, I was just about to the back stairs when I felt strong arms grabbing me from behind, I screamed, and struggled. He had only pretended to go downstairs and waited to see if I would try to run.

One of his big hands was over my mouth, and the other roughly grabbed my chest and he lifted me off the floor. I struggled and squirmed as much as I could in his powerful hold.

"You're a strong bitch, I'll give you that, but go ahead and fight me, it just makes me harder," he said with contempt, and I could feel a growing bulge in his pants as he held me tighter with my back to him.

"You're going to find out what a real man does to a little bitch like you," he sneered as carried me to the bedroom and he threw me onto the bed. I had tried to use my legs on the door frame to stop us, but he was just too strong.

He was on me before I could move, he wore a mask and I clawed at it, but he quickly pinned my arms. My frame was just too small for a person easily over 6' and 200+ pounds.

He rolled me over and pinning me, he used one of those plastic ties to handcuff my hands together, I fought and kicked at him, connecting several times with his shins.

"You little fuck, you're going to regret that," he slapped me across the face.

Stunned but not hurt, he had not used any of the power that those arms had and the blow really had no strength, but it still shocked me.

Before I could do anything else, he stuck a ball gag in my mouth and put the elastic around my head.

With me bucking and kicking, he had to struggle to grab my legs, finally though he managed to pin me again.

Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out several lengths of rope, using one of them, he tied my legs together.

"That should hold you for a minute, that fucking screaming was getting on my nerves."

I couldn't tell much about him, other than I could detect the smell of rum on him. He was wearing jeans, a plaid shirt, a black balaclava and bomber style jacket. His skin looked white, and he was powerfully strong.

I watched him tie one end of two ropes to the bed post and then he yanked me over to one and without untying my legs, he attached one foot to one rope and tied it.

"Stop squirming, you will just make the ropes tighter, it will go better if you lay back and enjoy this, I am going to enjoy fucking that prissy little body of yours, who knows you might even enjoy it too," he said in a voice so calm that it made him even scarier.

He cut the temporary rope holding my legs together and then, kept me pinned he tied my other foot to the second rope.

Then he cut the plastic tie binding my hands and I tried to hit him, anticipating what I was going to do, he easily blocked me and used his body to pin one arm and then tied my other one to the bed post. In a few seconds he had done the other one as well.

Spread eagle and unable to move, he looked at me and laughed. Taking out his phone, he snapped a few pictures.

I struggled, but I could not do anything.

He looked at me, and I knew how a sheep must feel when a tiger looks at it.

"I have been looking forward for a long-time, I know who you were and what you were," he laughed and said, "I bet you thought that your old friends had forgotten about you, well I wasn't exactly a friend, but I sure didn't forget about you."

I always worried that someone might recognize me here but with each passing month, I thought I was safe from my past, he must have seen the shock on my face, because he just laughed again.

"You can't hide, you belong to me now," he bent over and whispered that into my ear.

He took a bag, that that I hadn't seen before now and set it on the bed and opened it.

Some clothes pegs, a very large and very sharp K-bar knife like the one Rambo used, a pair of large scissors, a bottle of lube, a large pink dildo, and a black butt plug.

My eyes searched for any sign of mercy from this man, seeing none, I fought my bindings and bucked, he looked up and took the knife and held it in front of my face.

Holding in only inches from my face, he said, "stop it, I will use this if you don't behave yourself, and trust me, I know how to use it."

From his tone and manner, I had no doubt about that.

"First things first, I can't take your clothes off with you tied up, so I will need to fix that problem," he said as if he thought that was funny.

Taking the scissors, with my eyes bulging almost out of their sockets, he started on my left pant cuff.

Holding the scissors, I could feel the coldness of the metal on my skin as he expertly cut the material of my jeans. The coldness was so near, but he never cut me, he just laid open the leg of my jeans but stopped just short of my thong.

Moving to my other leg, he did the same thing, only this time he cut all the way to the waist of my jeans, and cut through exposing my leg and thong.

My heart was beating so hard, I am sure that he could hear it.

"There's the tattoo, I remember." He could have been any number of the hundreds of men who I danced for, but knowing that I had danced for him, only made me more scared.

I had a small pussy cat tattoo on my inner thigh, just inches from my shaved pussy.

Before I could think too much, he reached down and grabbing both sides of my shirt, simply ripped it open, tearing the buttons off.

Gagged, tied spread eagle, shirt ripped off and my chest only covered by my lacey bra; my nipples betrayed me.

Despite everything, they were rock hard and poking up through the thin material.

"You slut! I knew that you were just waiting for real man to come and fuck that rich pussy of yours."

"I'll bet you're wet too," and he slapped his hand between my legs and roughly clutched my exposed thong."

Not only had my tits betrayed me but so did my pussy, my thong was dripping with my juices.

He took the scissors and cut the first pant leg up to the waist and yanked my pants off of me.

"You are a slut, I have been stripping you naked, and here you are tied and gagged. I thought, scared out of your mind, and your little pussy is soaking wet, just waiting for me to fuck your ass right off."

He took out his phone and snapped some more pictures, then he remembered my bra.

Using the knife this time, he laid the flat side of the cold steel against the nakedness of my achingly hard nipples.

A moan escaped from my mouth and he reached back and ran a thick meaty finger into the vertical cleft in my thong. My eyes rolled back in my head.

He took the knife and freed my pussy, pulling the elastic of the thong up so not to cut me and then he laid the wet thong across my mouth and nose and wiped the wet material on my face.

"Here you go you little slut, feel and taste your own cunt, you are so wet."

Despite all my resistance my body went rigid with an incredibly powerful orgasm, I felt violated, humiliated, and guilty, and I had just had maybe the biggest orgasm in the past 6 months.

He reached over and took the clothes pegs and attached one to each nipple, the pinching my so sensitive nipples, the feeling was intense, but I only got wetter.

I heard the lid snap off the lube, he took a handful and slapped it against my ass.

"I thought I would need this for your pussy, but you are such a slut, that I can use it all on your ass, your pussy is already so wet and ready to be fucked."

He smeared the thick and oily lube between my cheeks, I felt a rough finger rim and then probe my ass. I groaned as he forced one thick finger in one knuckle deep and then two. Satisfied that he had stretched me enough, I felt the plastic of the butt plug on my asshole.

Pausing to lube it up as well, he forced the tip against my ass. The pressure almost made me cry out and then it was in.

I closed my eyes for just a moment, and when I reopened them, he was getting naked, except for the mask. He had a muscular body, covered in tattoos and he had a very thick cock.

With my legs tied apart, there was nothing I could do, and I felt him rub the tip rub along my pussy.

With a hard thrust, he forced his wide cock into my tight pussy in one push. I felt like I was going to split in two, he pulled almost all the way out and pushed in again, even deeper.

"Fuck, bitch, you are tight, you must have spent most of your time in those clubs stripping not fucking."

He continued to pound me for what seemed like hours, but that couldn't have been more than 15 minutes.

He was stretching my pussy a little more each time, then I felt him tighten up and then he groaned and filled my pussy with his cum, I could feel the hot fluid going deep inside my pussy and then it started to leak out around his cock and drip onto my ass as it ran down my skin.

He pulled his cock out and moved up my body, "lick it clean, and don't even think about doing anything stupid, I have that knife and I will use it," his tone left no mistaking his intention if I did anything to bite him.

He pulled my gag off; I unconsciously stretched my jaw and then closed my mouth again.

He pushed his cock against my mouth and lips, covered with his cum and my juices, I opened my lips and took him into my mouth.

Tasting his salty cum and my juices, he made me gag a little, I could feel the meaty head of his cock, the veins on the sides as I licked him clean, swallowing the combination of our juices. I felt him grow inside my mouth, the blood filling out his cock. He fucked my face as I licked and sucked his cock.

I could feel him starting to get ready to cum again, but he pulled out suddenly.

"That's not where I want to cum, this time," he almost growled.

Frustrated again as he put the gag back, he undid my ropes and pushed me over and then pulled by ass up so that I was on all fours.

Taking the dildo, he worked it into my pussy, once, twice, and on the third time left it in me. It was about the same thickness as him, but longer.

"You're doing well, you little slut, you like this don't you, don't you?" He said, getting louder with each word.

"That right, you like being taken and used, you are my fuck toy, and later when this is over, it will be me that haunts your dreams, not that stuffy little "pretty boy" Mark."

Next, he pulled out the butt plug which had been stretching my ass while he had been fucking me.

I heard the lube lid again as he coated his cock.

His cock slipped in my open back door, I hadn't felt this full in a long time, the dildo was still in my pussy, and his cock was pushing deeper inside my ass.

I tried to fight off the feeling, but with him fucking my ass and with that rubber cock wedged in my pussy, I couldn't help it and I came again.

"That's it, come on slut, take my cock up your ass"

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head backwards as he pushed into me.

He pulled out a little and pushed back all the way, with his balls slapping against my ass.

Harder and deeper, back and forth, seconds seemed like hours, and then he came hard again.

Filling my ass with his cum.

12