A Dark and Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and pushed me face down into the bed.

"That's how a real man fucks a little bitch like you."

"I'm going to leave now, he said as I caught my breath, cum leaking from my ass and a little still from my pussy."

He stood up and started getting dressed, taking a moment to take a few pictures of me head down on the bed and my ass still pointing up at the ceiling.

"You're not going to call anyone," he said in that calm voice again.

"You're not going to tell your boyfriend."

"You're going to clean all up this up, and never tell anyone."

"You know this is what you have been craving."

"How many times did you come yourself? At least as many as me, admit it, you have been craving this."

"If you don't do what I am telling you, I will never come back."

"But, if you stay quiet, maybe the next time I come, I will bring a friend with me."

He left me, lying naked on the bed, my pussy and ass stretched to the limits, cum dried on my mouth, my ass, my pussy, and all over the bed.

Coincidentally, the power came back on a few minutes after his car disappeared down the driveway.

I spend a couple of hours cleaning up the mess, I had a shower, my ass was sore and it hurt to sit down.

I plugged my phone back in and after a few minutes a message came up.

"I won't be home until tomorrow, my car got rear-ended and I went home with my boss, will you be okay?"

"I'm fine, I was just watching a movie," I typed on the keypad.

12