A Date to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I ever mention that I LOVE sucking cock? LOL

It's sort of amusing to me when I hear women say things like, "That's so dirty," or "That's disgusting," when the topic of blowjobs comes up. Of course a man needs to have decent hygiene but that goes without saying when it comes to just about anything intimate between two people. I mean like kissing someone with morning breath can be pretty disgusting but nobody ever makes a blanket statement about kissing being dirty. Another rather silly observation made by many men is that someone when a woman gives a man a BJ she's under his control or in some way submitting to him. Submission to a man is an attitude, not an act. I suck a guy because I enjoy it and I know he want me to, not because I subject myself to his authority. If anything, I'd make the claim that the exact opposite is true - that men submit to ME when I blow them. Really, is there much of anything a guy won't do to get me to suck his dick? And then when I AM blowing him, look at the situation. Like whose most sensitive part of his body is sliding between my teeth?

Perhaps one of the things I like about blowjobs is more to do with dicks than what I do with them. A woman can fake an orgasm and most men can never tell the difference. Yet for a guy, there's no faking an erection and the final act of ejaculation. If he's not turned on by me his dick won't respond and by the same token, if he IS aroused by me there's no way he can stop his dick from reacting. A guy can't fake cumming - either the sperm erupts or it doesn't. One of my favorite sayings is that cocks are the world's best lie detector. A man can tell me anything but his dick always tells the truth.

Well, if all that is true then there was no denying how he felt about me at this moment if the firmness of his cock was saying anything about the matter. His dick felt so wet and smooth between my lips, the tip running up along my tongue and then pressing against the back of my throat as he pushed himself into me as far as he could. He would thrust himself into my mouth and then pull out to do it again, over and over and over again. Now and then he'd push it in and stop, holding himself up against my face with his pubic hair smashed against my cheeks and forehead as I could hear him groan with pleasure.

"That's it Kelly... suck it... take it all... God I love fucking your mouth like this!" he would moan as I felt his tremble with lust.

Then suddenly he pulled out and grabbed me by the shoulders to lift me up to my feet again. "Shit, that was so close," he sighed loudly, "Don't want to rush things now, do we."

It was a statement, not a question, and I was in full agreement. It's not like he was some horny college boy with the stamina of a stallion. Odds were one good ejaculation would be all he would be good for so better to delay it as long as possible.

He needed a moment to unwind just a little so I took the opportunity to take off my dress, leaving me in front of him in just my hose and heels. For a moment I contemplated stepping over to the chair by the window and slowly removing my stockings, or even just rolling them down to my ankles but then I figured why not just leave them on? He seemed rather obsessed by my legs and face it, the hose showed them off to their best potential so why mess with a good thing? Of course I left on the heels - they'd stay on as long as possible. What is it with men that they love a woman to wear her heels during sex? At least I don't have to stand in them!

He started to reach for me but I wanted to stall his impending orgasm a little while more so I playfully pushed him back and told him to just stand there and watch me. Reaching back to the edge of the bed with both hands, I gave a little jump and landed my bare bottom on the edge of the bed. Reaching over to grab a pillow and pulling it behind me, I then scooted back until my feet were on the edge of the bed while laying back with the pillow under my upper back and head so I could watch him.

"Like the view?" I teased him spreading my knees apart and then pushing them back together, bouncing them in and out slowly to give him a view of my shaved pussy.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he replied with a grin as he couldn't help but reach for his engorged cock to hold it.

"I want you to just watch me for now," I instructed him as I ran my fingers around my breasts and tugged playfully on the nipples. Yeah, they were hard alright! Then I traced the backs of my fingers along my torso, gliding slowly down my belly and then just as I approached my crotch veered off to each side and down the insides of my legs as far as I could reach. I could feel the goosebumps rising as I did the same in reverse until I cupped my boobs in my hands, pulling them up until I could bend my head down enough to lick my nipples.

All the time I kept my eyes fixed on his, noting when he seemed to react more so I could be sure to focus on that part of me more. Of course his eyes would widen the most as I approached my pussy and it was almost funny to see the disappointment in them as each time I would go off to the side just at the last moment.

As much as I was enjoying the tease, frankly after a while I wasn't sure who was more disappointed - him or me! My pussy was crying for attention and since I knew he wasn't going to complain, the next time I surprised him by cupping my crotch with both hands, pulling up and palming my warm wet pussy. God, it was like I was burning up down there!

"Sometimes I like to masturbate in front of a mirror," I told him softly as I rubbed my palm against me, "Do you want to be my mirror today?"

I'm not sure if he thought I was being truthful or just teasing him but actually it was exactly as I said it. Indeed, sometimes I DO like to watch myself masturbating. Yeah, maybe that sounds a little weird or even a little bit narcissist but it's just me I guess. In any event, he quickly nodded which was probably all he could say at the moment without his voice cracking.

And so it went... me masturbating in front of him. Usually I close my eyes when I masturbate - unless I have my mirror of course. Not today though - I was getting off as much from watching him as I was from what I was doing to myself, maybe even more. Whatever the incentive, it didn't take long for my orgasm to rise within me.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped as I rubbed my clit with one hand while reaching under my butt and fingering my pussy with the other. I was so damn wet! The smell of my sex filled the room and I knew that if I could smell it then so could he.

"Oh god!" I sighed, throwing my head back and gasping for air as my pussy exploded with pleasure. My whole body felt like someone had hit my funny bone but in this case it wasn't just my arm that tingled - it was EVERYTHING.

With my eyes now shut tight as I rubbed myself furiously, I wasn't watching him so I was surprised when I felt something pressing against my pussy. Opening my eyes and lifting my head I saw he had moved up to the edge of the bed and was holding his steel-like shaft up against my pussy, trying to push my hand out of the way so he could enter me.

"I can't take any more," he groaned, "I want to fuck you now... shit, I NEED to fuck you NOW!"

Not saying the feeling wasn't mutual!

"Yes... fuck me... I want you in me," I begged him, pulling my hands out of the way as I lifted my hips upward to make it easier for him.

At this point I fully expected him to just ram it in me, pushing himself into me as hard and deep as he could. So I have to say I was a little surprised when he demonstrated more willpower than I would've given a man in his position to possess. Instead of pressing himself into me, which would have been easy enough in my aroused state considering how hard he was at the time, instead he ran the head of his dick up between my pussy lips and over my ultra-sensitized clit, rubbing it up and down as it was his turn to tease me.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" I hissed at him, not entirely faking my exasperation. Like I was ready to be fucked and so I wanted him to quit horsing around and FUCK me!

"Well... if you insist," he responded coyly, as if he want as anxious to do me as I was for him to do it. Yeah right!

"Oh yesssssss!" I sighed loudly as I felt him pressing into me. I love sex, I love every part of sex, yet I have to say the moment when a man first enters me has got to be one of my favorites. It's like my pussy has two identities - one wanting him in it and the other doing everything to stop him from doing just that. I was so wet it almost felt like I was peeing yet when he tried to press himself into me he grunted as his dick tried to expand my pussy to take him.

"Two kids?" he murmured as he pressed harder, "unfuckin' believable!"

Call me lucky but that's one thing I've been blessed with by God - a really tight pussy. Yeah, childbirth tends to mess with that a bit but before then I've had guys ask me if I was a virgin the first time they fucked me - and that was well into my late twenties! I was appreciative of his remarks though I knew I wasn't nearly as tight as I had been in the past.

Then the head of his dick popped in and he stopped. Looking down between my boobs to where the shaft of his cock was aligned with my crotch I could see the head was nowhere in sight. Of course I didn't need to actually SEE it as the incredible sensations in my pussy told me where it was! Still, it was an erotic sensation to feel him inside of me while at the same time watching him entering me.

"Ready for more?"

Like DUH! Yeah, I was impressed. Not many men had the willpower to hold themselves back at this stage. Just goes to show yet another reason why I prefer sex with older men. A teenage boy would have plunged right in and probably already cum by now!

"Yesssssss... fuck me," I pleaded, "I want it ALL in me."

At that point it was like he just caved in. Al his willpower disappeared in a flash as he literally rammed his dick inside of me! The base of his dick met my crotch and with the impact I felt myself pushed back a couple of inches on the bed. Rather than pull out immediately, he ground his cock into me, pressing himself inside of me as deeply as he could penetrate. It was like I could feel him all the up into my belly!

For what seemed like forever, although it had to be only a minute or two at most, we remained locked together, intimately joined as only a man and woman can be. I looked up at his face and it was like he was meditating or maybe he was just totally focused on the feeling of his dick buried inside of my body. While I can't even begin to imagine how THAT must feel for a man, I DO know how it feels to be on the receiving end - literally. The room was dead quiet with just the sound of him breathing deeply and the occasional passing of a car over the brick street to break the silence. I could feel my heart pounding as I laid on my back, not moving a muscle as I let my knees fall to the side and accepted his penis inside of me. It was sort of weird as without him moving the sensation of him in me changed from one of pleasure created by the friction of his cock over the sensitive nerve endings in my pussy to one that's hard to describe. It's like I was "full", almost like there was something inside of me pushing to get out. Of course that makes sense as something WAS inside of me only I don't think it had any intention of getting out any time soon!

"Wow...," he finally blurted out, "Your pussy feels incredible."

I smiled and took another look down past my belly where all I could see was the base of his shaft pressed up against my crotch, the rest of his dick buried inside of me. "Well, I could say pretty much the same thing about your dick," I responded with another smile.

"Sometimes I just like to be like this," he said, apparently feeling the need to explain his rather unusual approach to sex. "Nothing crazy, no banging away, just the feel of a warm pussy surrounding me." He glanced down and then rubbed his thumb over my clit sending little shock waves up my spine. "Touchy, aren't you?" he chuckled, "Do you find it more pleasurable when I touch you when my cock is in you?"

Like duh! Was he seriously asking me a question or was it more rhetorical as how could there be any doubt as to the answer? I say I love sucking cock, that I love being eaten out, all sorts of things but when push comes to shove, when the rubber hits the road, NOTHING beats sex and by definition, sex is the entry of a male penis into a female vagina so that means being fucked! Sure there are various levels of sex that differentiate one time from another - primarily WHO is fucking me and my relationship with him, but that doesn't detract from the underlying requirement that our bodies be joined as one.

"All I'm going to say is you damn well better keep it in me," I practically growled at him and then broke into a grin.

He STILL wasn't moving though and I had to admit I was starting to wonder how long this was going to carry on. I mean yeah, I sort of enjoyed our moment of mutual introspection but come one, let's get things going!

I felt a movement then but what he actually was doing was leaning down over me and kissing my breasts, then running his tongue in little circles around my nipples, teasing them by grabbing them with his lips and tugging on them. Mmmmmmm, it felt so good, especially as it meant he also had to move his dick in me during the process which made the sensations in my boobs feel even better. I put my hands on his balding head and pressed him into my chest.

"That's better... suck my boobs," I moaned softly, "Not so hard... be nice."

The last was when he started to get a little carried away. Sure, SOME women love their nipples pinched and hurt but not this girl. Nope, treat me like a princess, like your own personal Elsa. Nothing wins me over more than to be fawned over, doted on by a loving older man like I'm his little girl. Thankfully he took the hint quickly and stopped squeezing my boob like he was trying to pop a water balloon!

As he leaned over it drew his cock out of me a little and then when he stood back up again it like automatically found its way back "home" again. I mean isn't that what it's all about? A cock trying to return to the place where it came? I know, sort of a silly metaphor...

At that point he finally got down to business. Taking me by the ankles, he lifted my legs up and over his shoulders, allowing me to lock my ankles behind his neck so as to lift my butt up and off the pillow under me and literally drag me into his waiting dick. He helped by cupping my butt with his hands and lifting me up even further until I was back on my shoulder blades. It also had the advantage of making it easy for me to watch him fucking me. Guess it's one reason I prefer a guy on top as I enjoy actually watching a man as he enters me, matching up the visual with the physical sensation for a complete experience.

From there it was sort of what I would call the "usual rotation" if you think about it in gymnastics terms of moving from one position to another. Next we did it doggie with me down on my elbows so my butt stuck up higher for him. I enjoy doggie almost as much as missionary but for different reasons. Whereas missionary adds the visual element, doggie style provides the deepest penetration. Not THAT much more but enough to notice. Soon he pressed down on my ass and I lay almost flat with just the pillow under my belly as he stayed in me the entire time. On to my side which is probably my second favorite when there's a nice big mirror in front of me so I can watch.

Amazingly he still hadn't cum even thought through it all he'd maintained a pretty good pace - enough to keep my heart racing and my breath a bit ragged so he had to be pretty worn out by now. So when he flipped me over on my back and mounted me I was please on the one hand that he was fucking me in my favorite position yet on the other I was just a little concerned he might slip and fall on top of me!

He'd pretty well stopped talking to me a while back but now he seemed to recover his voice. "You're incredible... god I love fucking you so much!"

"You can cum inside of me," I whispered into his ear as he kissed my neck and along the back of my ear. OK, so it was a silly question, as if I had anything to say about it. Face it, once things progress to this point a girl can say all she wants but nothing's going to stop a guy from ejaculating in her pussy if he's determined to do it.

I'm sure it was just coincidence but no sooner had the words left my mouth than he groaned loudly and felt his dick drive into me and grind into my crotch.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" he announced as if I needed to be told. Yeah, there are times when a guy can "stealth" cum in me but most of the time I can tell simply from how he reacts and moves. It's like men lose all color of their composure and don't even seem to realize it. Lots of guys send me videos of them masturbating and cumming on photos of me, my relatives or their daughters and the part I like best of them all is when he cums and I can watch his face as he orgasms!

Whether he was just naturally gifted or simply hadn't masturbated in a long time, whatever the reason boy did he cum! He must have shot off ten times into me judging from the way his butt would slam into me each time. Of course I couldn't actually SEE how much he was shooting off each time, it really didn't matter when you come down to it.

Oddly, at least to me, when he finished he pulled out of me almost immediately. I say odd in that usually a guy starts fucking me as soon as he enters me and then they seem to like to hand around in me for a little while at least afterwards. Today was just the opposite of the usual protocol where he dillydallied away at first and then it was like he couldn't get out of me fast enough once he came. Then I understood why...

"Push it out, show me a creampie."

Oh for goodness sakes... another porn fantasy. I swear guys these days watch entirely too much porn and think all sex should be just like it is on their favorite porn site. I never had guys want facials so bad before they became commonplace on the internet. The "creampie" thing was another internet-driven fantasy I could do without as well. Sure I love a guy to cum in me but then to spread my legs and push like I'm birthing another baby just so he can watch his sperm drain out of me? Give me a break!

Still, I did it as I figure what's the hurt. After all it was HIS bed that it would be dripping down to once it made it past my ass. I bore down until I felt the warmth of our cum dribbling out of me and down over my asshole until it hit the bed spread. He stared at my pussy the entire time without hardly even blinking, like he was admiring his handiwork. At least he wasn't taking a video the way some guys do these days with cell phones and all!

Eventually enough was enough so I sat up and pulled the sheet down to wipe myself off since he apparently wasn't going to offer me an alternative. I really didn't want to run to the bathroom all messy. Besides, it's not like he wasn't going to have to wash the bedding anyways.

I twisted around and pushed the pillow back up to the head of the bead and laid on my side to look at him. I felt good...

"That was perfect," he said gently as he got in bed along side of me, stretching his naked body out along mine and putting his arms around me.

"I love you Kelly," he whispered in my ear as he pulled me in tight to him.

"I love you too daddy... fuck me again!"

Even if he could have recovered - a long shot at best at his age, he didn't get the chance before I fell asleep in my father's arms. It was the end of a perfect evening, one I knew he would add to his memories of so many others we'd shared over the years. The next morning after we woke and he fucked me quick before I dressed to go home to my family I couldn't help but just look in his eyes after we kissed goodbye and it was all I could do not to cry. I was so happy knowing I'd pleased my dad so well!