A Date to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers

Yes, it was a date to remember, hopefully one my dad never forget!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
this is another favorite,

another well written, well told erotic incest tale,,loved it,,spelling and grammar yada, yada,, enjoying kelly's life tales,,she leads an exciting journey,,i expect she will get around to instructing her daughters in family love or beth's sons..

i was concerned at the beginning of this tale that kelly was going on a date alone,,that would not happen in my world,,we swing together or it doesn't happen,,this situation would be the only instance where it would be allowed,,a family member.

incognito1328incognito1328over 6 years ago
great read!

As you said in the story - "A dick doesn't lie" Reading this made me hard:-)

Great attention to detail!

TalonOneTalonOneabout 7 years ago
Surprise !!!

Another SuperHot story by pghpa. The creampie is"the topping on the cake"...so to speak. pghpa makes it sound sooo dirty, and then sooooo sexy...and when it turns out that she did it to make daddy happy ...OMG.

(Of course I imagined I was her date...but daddy knows his little girl the best..yum)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another great story!

I particularly liked Kelly was wearing stockings here, and ultra-sheer black ones for that matter! Such a pity the color of the dress wasn't divulged, I imagined it being black or maybe dark green. The twist at the end didn't come as a total surprise for me as I am now already a bit in the know of the Kelly universe. I like how these individual stories together span more than a decade in Kelly's life and thus add up to what becomes a more and more complete picture. I love these beautifully crafted parts that form a wonderful mosaic and they so far never failed to give me pleasure, Thank you so much Kelly/pghpa!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful crafted story

Totally great last sentence, dad will never forget.

Most truthful quote ever...And a cock is the best lie detector. For those who deny attraction to family member or liking incest, take mother or daughter to the pool or Beach and take the test.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
The Anonymous & The Curious Father submits to curious game for daughter's slumber party.in Incest/Taboo
Kicked Out with My Daughter Ch. 01 My daughter gets back at my wife when she makes accusations.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories