All Comments on 'A Daughter's Discovery Ch. 01'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incest?

I fail to see how. Rather uninspiring story from a writer I usually reading. Bad day?

1 star

DragonRider55

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 5 years ago

Anon,

This is the first chapter, and intro.... and I like where this is headed!

Geesh!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 5 years ago
Interesting

Cant wait until mom comes home to find her naked daughter on the bed!

RgbowsRgbowsabout 5 years ago
amazing and exciting

cant wait to see your mom find you naked and you both write about the rest of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 1/2

Average start to story. Not "super hot" not bland. Better way to describe characters than the usual, 'let me tell you about us'.

Knowing she's horny, and naked gives US expectations but mom doesn't know she saw the video, or that she may be receptive to an advance, do the seduction still has to come from daughter.

Mom may have left the video paused at that spot everyday for months waiting for the kid to take the bait. And just because she SAW it doesn't mean she enjoyed it, or that she'd be willing to participate.

Tread lightly, let mom explain the who's, how's and why's, give daughter time to absorb it, get her feet wet (among other things) before diving into Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Failed to see it? No, you failed to read it.

Obviously mother and daughter isn't incest to one reader. The video she watched was a mom and daughter, but one page was too much for the person to follow.

Great story. I look forward to the next one. Maybe a longer chapter would be great.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

Nice progression of author's arousal.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
fair video

Why did't Mom join in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great

very nice story. Can't wait to read the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, great!

Sometimes I wonder about the people like me who leave comments. They give weird advice as to when and why and why not. Really? This is a very nice story with great potential and it made us both (my bf and me) drip with anticipation. I'm one of the lucky ones who has had some... experience. It reminds me of things I have done. My heart swells with pride.

beaverhuntbeaverhuntabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I do read the feedback and appreciate most of what I read. I'm always looking for ways to improve my craft and the comments help. On occasion, like the first anon to post, he goes out of his way to bitch about things and I find his comments funny. To the last anon that posted, the one with some real experience, I'd love to hear more. Please contact me via Literotica.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tags?

I mean the story is good yes. I give you that. But I'm more into daddy daughter things and the tags dont reflect the story. Father-daughter-incest-taboo....? Why not make sure the tag is right. I got a bit disappointed because I was looking for something else entirely. But reading the story I'm tempted to read the rest.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i love the start

it could be lots longer, and I see more chapters waiting for me. erotic and hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES