All Comments on 'A Daughter's Discovery Ch. 07'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't

Please, please don't stop writing! This just gets better and better!

beaverhuntbeaverhuntabout 5 years agoAuthor
Continuing Story

When I write a story, I have no idea how it will end and want to keep things open to allow my readers to come up with their own conclusions. It felt like a good place to end, since she had reached that point of contentment with her life, but I might be persuaded to continue. I will watch the comments, as I always do, and see what other readers think about adding a few more chapters to Discovery.

hulvamulvahulvamulvaabout 5 years ago
Keep it going please.

The story is developing nicely. So much potential and possibilities. It would be a shame to end it here. The rimming scene was hot and I’d love to read more.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very lovely story

That's very yummy too! I hope you'll follow this up! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yesssssss

I completely agree with the other readers. Please, please continue this story. As they said it has tremendous potential, especially since Lisa has now met all those wonderful loving families. Can't wait to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue this story

To put it quite simply, this is one of my absolute favorite erotica stories I have ever read. PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. I hope there are dozens of more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KEEP GOING!

I saw your comment from 3/31 and wanted to add my voice to the chorus and request that you keep writing this series. It is GREAT! Plus, to me there is a lot of story left since both characters have really embraced the idea of their relationship whole-heartedly. Would love to see them get comfortable and push boundaries with one another. Please keep writing - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more

I just read your series A Daughter’s Discovery and I saw it is from last year. I don’t want chapter 7 to be the end, though. I hope you decide to write more chapters! The stories/chapters are really hot!! Please keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES