All Comments on 'A Daughter's Dream'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Very erotic! At first I didn't like the introduction of the friend and her brother, but you managed to write it perfectly. The innocence of sexual adventure was a joy to read and the not so innocent father joining in was very naughty.

Congratulations on writing a five star story and I look forward to the next chapter.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 5 years ago
Wow!!!!

That was HOT.

Keep it going please!

Thanks

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Hell Yes

Muy calienté!!! Great story.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaalmost 5 years ago
Love this!

Great story. Very hot. Would like to see this become a series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Knock her up

She should get pregnant UbpCGJ

justwarped2018justwarped2018almost 5 years ago

amazingly hot story loved it.

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Maybe a sequel or two?

One where Rachel is brought in for a threesome then one where all four get together for an 'anything goes' foursome.

jdawn82jdawn82almost 5 years ago

Fantastic story. I hope you turn this into a series. I’d love to see one where the friends come over to play too.

mtncolonelmtncolonelalmost 5 years ago
Unbelievbly Hot!

I've been reading Literotica for several years, but this is the best erotic story I have read. The author is an excellent writer and evidently checks his spelling and grammar, but he really depicts these exotic activities so realistically and in such detail that you can easily see the fun as you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great

they should have to go somewhere and tonya pretends to be will gf and dad is friends bf

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Very fucking hot! There definitely should be a followup chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
keep writing

great story hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dreams do cum true!

Daughter should apply to a school far away and Daddy move with her where they can start a life together as a couple to include getting her pregnant!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 4 years ago
Ok

But the part with will and Rachel and Tonya playing with will before her and dad got together and implications that a partner swap is in the future kinda took away from the,story for me. Maybe hot for some but was cold for me. Liked your other stories just not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I kind of agree with DomJ69, typically throwing another guy into the story is a total turnoff for me. I'm not typically into the whole swapping thing.... Who am I kidding, I don't like to share my toys!! I'm totally down for fucking her bestie so good that I break her, hehe, but then the brother showed up! Argh!! ...but it did play as a sort of family/friend innocence and love thing, with experienced dad in the mix. Minus the brother it reminds me of another story with a dad, shy daughter angry with her dad, having to learn to love him again with the help of her spunky, Very forward cousin who loves her uncle! (Turns out to be his daughter as well, doh!)

Anyway I was thrilled with how well the story was put together and written!

I had a bunch of fun pokes to make, like her commenting on his time in the toilet. We call that taking a shit and reading a magazine, dear! (Or book! Hell I've got wrapped up in a book and lost track of time reading, standing up with my legs asleep and having to stand there five minutes waiting for the blood to flow again! Not cool! Hehe)

Or how about dad whipping it out, asking to see her pussy, telling her to jill off, then thinking he would never fuck her? Bwuhahaha!! I almost spit my coffee on my tablet!! Not fuck her! Riiiight dad! Lol. I'm surprised she didn't walk over and mount him, hehe!

...and what guy moans when he jacks off?! It's like inbred in your jeans (pun intended;) to STFU when you jack off as a kid! You get caught once and you learn to be stealthy and quiet! I mean, damn, you jack off ONE TIME in the living-room in the middle of the day when you think mom isn't home and that nudist vibe just goes right out the window! Hehehe!

Anyways thanks for the great story!

FuninkiltsFuninkiltsabout 4 years ago
Awesome

So very happy to read Tonya and Larry’s relationship come together with such love for and with each other. Pure love at its finest!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

💦 💦 💦 💦

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 4 years ago
"A Daughter's Dream:" - Twenty Year Old Virgin, College Sophomore Daughter, Tonya G. and Thirty-nine Year Old Estranged Father, Larry G.

I'm in agreement with several reader's comments of being a purest when it comes to romance and incest, in that the introduction of threesomes and more-somes detract from the elements of what incestuous love and romance is all about. In the real world incest love relationship are no different that heterosexual relationships, that being love, stability, compassion for each other's partner, soul pounding passion and loving each other forever...many times wanting and starting a family to love and share their lives.

Tonya has introduced her best friend and her brother, Rachel and Will, into her relationship with her father, almost instantly after she begins her incestuous love affair with her father, Larry.

Writer/author, "James Steele" has penned an almost perfect story; there was only one word that was either incorrect or misspelled--I can't remember which. Otherwise, the story aesthetics are pure and perfect. I made an effort to overlook Rachel and Will being introduced into the story theme, just because the story is so well written and choreographed. Accolades all around for the Writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
omg made me so wet

i can’t believe i read this in public it really turned me on and now i’m all flustered on a bus. i loved this so muchh i want to touch myself!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"A Daughter's Dream:" - Twenty Year Old Virgin, College Sophomore Daughter, Tonya G. and Thirty-nine Year Old Estranged Father, Larry G.

This story reads even better when I first read it about three (3) moths ago. However, there are subtle niches and nuances that are missed when only reading such a fine story once. The author does a good job of keeping the story only between DNA-related couples; Tonya can''t be blamed for giving her friend's brother, Will, a couple of previous blowjobs, considering her young age--but it should never happen again, though within the same room or space, just to add some spice to each couple's loving their DNA gene-related daughter and father OR sister and her brother! Father Larry, and their friend Will should give their ladies a couple of babies, or four (4) or five (5), after the youngsters complete college. Good second read, though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

...sigh... I always roll my eyes when he comments, if you can call those comments. I'd bet money he retired a long time ago and used to do movie/opera/play reviews for some newspaper somewhere!

Anywho, the story was really pretty good! It opened right into the action, so I thought "Well damn! So thats how it's going to be! Lol!" Hehe!

As for anything not positive, or constructive criticism, if you prefer, I only have two things; First, please, never use the words 'creamy sensation' together unless you're talking about real food! Rofl. Almost ruined it for me! ;).

Second, the ending scene was supposed to be, I assume, somewhat sweet, intimate and special, so calling her pussy a 'fuckhole' really did kinda ruin it for me. Reminded me of some of those low budget porn paperbacks from the adult bookstores back in the late 80's, early 90's, hehe! Not that there was anything wrong with those, hey, any hot, wet port in a storm!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading, thanks!!

WSM98WSM98about 3 years ago

I love reading your stories.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I have just reread this story at first I didn't remember it but then bells started ringing the further I got into it I don't know if I commented last time but I gave it five stars then and I see no reason to change that now. Well done and thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow!!!

Pure sex tastefully done.

I hope this is just chapter one!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was so hot. I'd love to read what comes next for this section group. Do they all move away and live together? Does Tonya get pregnant?

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE! FOLLOW UP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot as hell & well written.

A full 5 stars for this one.

Bill S.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

What a terrific Story - well told, and imaginately conceived. Bringing his daughter's best friend and her incestuous little brother into Larry's fucking his daughter took this tale right to the top. Thanx for the Read!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

KittyLover80KittyLover80almost 2 years ago

Excellent plot, well written.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Very, very good story! Very hot. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You cannot imagine just how good that pussy is. It is exquisite, creamy, pulsating, amazing, clinching, tight, throbbing, dripping. It would not be surprising just how aroused a dad might become if he knew just how hot and beautiful his daughter is when she is naked and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time to make some babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rachel and Will ARE UNNECESSARY CHARACTERS

Fireplace10Fireplace10about 1 year ago

What happens with Rachel and Will ? Seems like they were going to visit Tanya and her dad. With the four of them together who knows what might happen.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great romantic and erotic story. I understand the reason for Rachel and Will being there; they enabled Tonya to pursue her relationship with her father. You could argue that she could have refrained from doing stuff with Will but, honestly, a beautiful and curious 20-year-old woman cannot be blamed for indulging a little bit. In her mind she probably even justified it as practice for her father. At least she saved her virginity for her father, which attests to her deep love for him. Beyond there, there's no need to have anyone else involved in their relationship. A 2nd chapter would be nice so we can the next phase of their life together, maybe with an epilogue to wrap it up 20 or so years ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think the next time Rachel and Will visit Tanya will fuck Rachel's brother and her father will fuck rachel

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany3 months ago

Lost me as soon as other people got involved sexually. Also dad watching fascinated at another guy's cock? Not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...