A Daughter's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ugh, I can’t even concentrate anymore,” Tonya muttered in frustration as she dropped her pencil and leaned back in her chair.

“Neither can I,” her father said.

“Yeah, I can tell.” There was a subtle smirk on her pretty face.

Larry’s hand was still on his cock under the table. Hopefully, Tonya couldn’t tell what he was doing, even though part of him really wanted her to know. But then his daughter took a deep breath that pushed her ripe boobs out just before proving she knew more about what he was feeling than he suspected.

“Dad, I know you’re touching it.”

Instead of yanking his hand away from his crotch, Larry just kept rubbing his pulsing rod. Tonya already knew, so what was the point of pretending?

“Baby, you’ve been driving me crazy all day and you know it.”

Tonya smiled with satisfaction. “I’m glad. I’d be worried if I weren’t. And I know you were touching yourself earlier when you went in the bathroom for so long.”

“Yes, baby, that’s true,” he confessed, feeling relieved that she knew.

“Mmmm, good. But I really need to know something, Dad.”

“Okay.”

“Did you cum?”

Larry was surprised by the question, but also turned on. “Yes, baby. I did. I couldn’t help it. And just so you know, I even used your lotion because the smell made me think of you even more.”

Tonya smiled like her father had just handed her the keys to a new car. When he saw how pleased his curvy daughter was that he’d actually made himself cum while thinking about her, Larry’s cock started pulsing wildly in his pants. He couldn’t deny wanting Tonya more than he’d ever wanted any other girl in his life. He wondered if she knew she was the real reason he never went on a second date since breaking up with her mother.

“I’m really glad you did, Dad,” the girl practically purred. “I just wish I could’ve seen you do it. I was thinking about it the whole time you were in there.”

Larry’s pulse rate hammered at his daughter’s confession. He couldn’t even describe how much he wanted his baby girl to see how hard she always made him. She already knew more than he ever meant her to know, and after the way they’d been talking it didn’t seem so bad to let her see what she’d already been imagining. It was wrong, but if there was no touching how bad could it really be?

Larry stood up, not bothering to hide the enormous bulge in the front of his pants, and dragged his chair a few feet to the side of the table so Tonya could see what she wanted.

“Is this what you wanted to see, baby girl?” he asked as he unzipped his pants, opening them and exposing his achingly aroused cock.

Tonya’s eyes went wide with excitement as Larry pushed his pants toward his knees and wrapped his hand around the thick shank of his pole.

“Oh fuck, Dad. Yesssss.”

He smiled and sat back down on the chair, slowly beginning to stroke his swollen rod while his daughter stared at the up and down motion of his hand. He spent a little while just stroking his shaft and watching Tonya’s face.

“I want to see you, too,” he finally said. “Don’t make Daddy jerk off alone, baby.”

Barely taking her eyes off her father’s cock, Tonya got up and pulled her chair away from the table, too, setting it just a few feet directly in front of his. Then she sat down without pushing her shorts off. The bold confidence she had earlier was obviously faltering despite the dark circle of wetness in the snug crotch of her shorts. Her father couldn’t help heaving a deep sigh as she tentatively slipped a hand between her shapely thighs and rubbed her pussy through the wet spot in the fabric. The girl’s hips rocked ever so slightly as she ground her fingers into her mound.

“That’s so beautiful, baby,” her father said. “Why don’t you just push those shorts off and show Dad that sweet pussy?”

“Oh god, Dad. This is so different really doing it than when I was just talking to Rachel about it.”

Larry couldn’t believe his daughter had actually talked about this to her pretty, blonde best friend. He was dying to know exactly what and how much they talked about, but at the same time he realized Tonya had let that part slip by accident, and he didn’t want to break the mood of the moment by asking her to explain.

“I understand, baby,” he said. “I really do. Is it too much? Do you want to stop?”

Tonya seemed to think a moment, but then she just lifted her ass off the chair and pushed her booty shorts all the way off. When she sat back up, she opened her legs and revealed her perfectly smooth-shaven pussy to her father. Larry’s pulse started to feel erratic as he admired his twenty year old daughter’s bare, fully exposed slit. The girl’s wet, aroused pussy lips made her father think of pink flowers covered with morning dew. It was impossible not to imagine how sweet and tangy her young pussy had to taste, or how tightly it would grip his throbbing cock as he plunged it deep inside her. He knew he could never really take that step with his own daughter, but the sight of her fingers playing with that silken, wet treasure had him aching and throbbing to the bone.

“That’s so beautiful,” he told her, his gaze trained on her slit. “I knew you would be, but I never imagined your pussy would be so perfect.”

“Oh, Dad, god, I really wanted you to like it,” the girl cooed, rolling the tip of one finger over the swollen bud of her clit.

“I love it, baby girl. I promise.”

Larry didn’t just love his daughter’s pussy, he was in love with it. He was completely entranced, to the point where his cock was pulsating as he stroked it, and oozing heavy dribbles of precum that ran down his shaft and over his fist.

“Why don’t you take off that top and let Dad see those amazing tits, too, baby? You’ve been driving me crazy with them all day.”

Tonya giggled. “I guess it worked,” she said.

“What do you think, you naughty little cockteaser?” her father asked, briefly wagging his impossibly hard cock at her.

Tonya just giggled again and then sat upright to pull her tank top over her head and toss it on the table. Her spellbinding tits wobbled free, rounder and heavier looking than Larry had ever imagined.

“You like ‘em, Dad?” she asked with an eager smile.

“They’re more amazing than I ever dreamed, baby,” he told her sincerely.

He loved seeing the look of satisfied happiness on her face. Then he watched her closely while she opened her thighs even wider than before and bunched her heaving tits between her arms as she stretched them down to start rubbing her naked pussy again. For that matter, the girl was completely naked now, and Larry could hardly believe the succulent young vixen in front of him was actually his own daughter. For that matter, no woman had ever openly played with her pussy for him before.

Before long, Tonya pushed two of her fingers into her hole, slipping them in and out while she rubbed her clit with the other hand. The wet slicking noise of her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy had Larry soaring closer and closer to the edge while his fist pumped harder and faster on his shaft.

“Oh god, Daddy, are you gonna cum for me?” the girl whimpered between gasps.

“Oh yes, baby, Daddy’s gonna cum really fuckin’ hard for you,” he groaned. “Be a good girl and slap that pussy for me, sweetheart. Slap it for Daddy. Do it, baby girl. Do it, do it, do it!”

Every time he told her to do it, Tonya pulled up her hand and smacked her open pussy with a wet slapping sound. She smacked her slit harder than her father expected. He was amazed at the force she used to spank her own clit, and she couldn’t seem to control the way her pussy slaps were driving her closer to her own explosion.

“Oh, Daddy, Daddy, of fuck, I’m cumming,” the girl whimpered breathlessly.

Tonya gave her pussy a few more slaps and then jammed her fingers back in her hole to fingerfuck herself over the crest of her peak. Larry was stunned. He’d never talked to a girl that way before, not even his wife, and he was amazed at how his daughter seemed ready to do whatever he wanted to please him. It was even better knowing it was just as pleasing to her.

“Good girl, baby,” Larry groaned deeply. “Dad’s gonna cum for you, baby. Oh fuck!”

Larry pounded his fist up and down his stalk wildly, thick wads of cum now spurting upward out of his cock head and spattering all over his shirt and hand. Tonya was obviously dazed from her orgasm, but she was completely entranced by the sight of her father’s heavily spurting cock.

Afterward, father and daughter sat in their respective chairs just gazing at each other in awe, both of them trying to fathom what had just happened.

“Dad, that was amazing. I can’t believe we really did it,” she said.

“Me neither, baby,” her father agreed. “I hope you’re not sorry about it.”

“No way, Dad. I loved every second.”

“Dad?”

“Yes, baby?”

“I never came that hard before,” she said.

“I don’t think I have, either, sweetheart.”

“Really? Not even with Mom?”

“Pffff, not even close, baby girl.”

Tonya broke into a wide grin, pleased to know she had something special to give her father. Larry realized the look on his devoted daughter’s face would end up changing his entire world.

Later that night, Larry thought he’d never get to sleep. He lay naked in bed for what seemed like hours thinking about everything that had happened with Tonya. He fell asleep for a while, but then later he stirred and thought he could hear the sound of Tonya fingering herself in her room. He gave some serious thought to getting out of bed with the hard on he got from listening to her and going to her room, but he made himself resist the urge and ended up jerking off along with her. For a father and daughter, no matter how much they both wanted it, that seemed about as far as it should ever go.

Tonya was still sleeping when her father got out of bed in the morning. Being the last week of school before summer break, she only had to go in to take her end of the year exams and today he knew she was getting a ride with Rachel, with Rachel’s mother driving. Rachel had been Tonya’s best friend for years. She and her younger brother, Will, both went to the same college as Tonya. Larry was supposed to pick them up later. He wasn’t sure how he was going to face his daughter’s friend, knowing the two of them had obviously talked about the most sensitive secrets a girl could have. And now that he and Tonya had gone as far as masturbating in front of each other, would Tonya tell Rachel about that, too?

He decided to check in on his daughter before leaving for work and found her sprawled naked on her bed. His heart clenched when he saw how beautiful and peaceful she looked. Her pussy was exposed as she lay on her back with one leg cocked to the side. Her full tits heaved partially to the sides yet still thrust up proudly. He could have stood there all day just watching her sleep.

It would have been so easy to just go all the way into her room and sit on the edge of her bed and run his hands all over that sweetly curvaceous young body. But there was work as well as his nagging conscience. So he forced himself to turn away. He went downstairs and got what he needed off the table where the two of them had been working yesterday, then headed out for the office.

Larry got through most of the day with just a few texts back and forth with Tonya. They didn’t say anything about what happened. First it was Tonya saying she was nervous about her tests, and then later an excited message saying she thought she aced them both. Her father was pleased, but not all that surprised. A few minutes later, she texted that she and Rachel were able to get a ride over to the mall if he didn’t mind picking them up there instead of at school. Larry said he didn’t mind, that she deserved to have some fun after doing such a great job on her last test for the year.

He spent a couple extra hours longer at the office than he planned, giving his daughter and her friend some extra time to have fun wandering around the mall. A little later he got another text from Tonya asking if she could use the credit card he gave her to buy some clothes for the summer. He replied to tell her to get whatever she wanted, that she deserved it, and she sent him back a heart emoji.

He kept himself busy at the office as long as he could, and finally packed up what he could work on at home over the weekend. Then he went out to his car and headed toward the mall. He texted Tonya to let her know he was on his way, and she said they’d meet him at the main entrance.

When he pulled up to the mall entrance about twenty minutes later, Tonya and Rachel were waiting outside near the doors. Rachel’s younger brother, Will, was with them.

Rachel had already turned twenty-one, but being a more petite girl than Tonya, with much more subtle curves and perky B cup tits, the blonde actually looked younger than the brunette. Will, on the other hand, was eighteen, but he was a big kid and looked older than both the girls. Larry was glad to see there was a male with them at the mall, even though it wouldn’t have stopped anyone from looking at either of those luscious coeds. Especially the way they were dressed.

Rachel was wearing an impossibly tight pair of stretch denim cutoffs along with a white, short-sleeved blouse that was tied in a knot under her perky tits. It was unbuttoned low enough to show off more than a hint of her creamy cleavage. Even if her tits looked small by comparison to Tonya’s, they were so shapely and had a proud jut in pretty much anything she decided to wear. She was wearing her silky blonde hair in a ponytail today. She was different from Tonya in more than just physical ways, too, being much bolder about the way she dressed out in public. She was also a very flirty, playful girl, and had flirted with Larry countless times. He always liked it when Rachel visited, especially when she spent the night. The blonde wasn’t shy about giving her friend’s dad plenty of juicy, college girl eye candy.

But it was Tonya who gave Larry the biggest surprise. She was wearing a skirt he’d never seen before. He was sure she must have just bought it. It was lemon yellow and contrasted with her tan beautifully. It was also pleated and shorter than any skirt he’d ever seen his daughter wear, especially in public. And she was still wearing the “normal” white blouse she’d probably put on that morning to go to school in. Larry couldn’t help thinking of the way his daughter had been teasing him at home. Then he saw the way she practically ran for the car when they spotted him, like she wanted to get away from the public as fast as she could. It made him smile to think his daughter had gotten that skirt just for him.

Rachel and Will got into the back seat while Tonya got in front, forcing her skirt to slip nearly to her hips as she squeezed into her seat. Her father couldn’t help taking a good look at her bare legs, and he caught a generous flash of the skimpy, light blue panties she was wearing underneath. Larry could tell Tonya was totally aware of his attention from the coy smile she flashed him, but he didn’t think her perky blonde friend could tell how he was looking at his daughter until she said something blatant.

“I guess you like Tonya’s new skirt, Mr. G,” she said in a teasing tone that not even her younger brother could miss. “She really wanted you to like it, ya know. She got it just for you.”

Tonya turned around and shot her friend a nasty look, which only made the blonde giggle.

“You look gorgeous, sweetheart,” Larry told his daughter with a proud smile, giving her bare thigh a squeeze just before pulling the car back into traffic.

Larry could tell Tonya was just as anxious as he was to drop Rachel and Will off at their house. He didn’t really mind Rachel’s teasing, though. Not like Tonya probably did. He’d been extremely curious to know what the girls had talked about, but with Will in the car there didn’t seem to be much chance he was going to find out. But he was so eager to be alone with his baby girl again he almost didn’t care.

“Will thinks so, too,” Rachel teased.

Tonya rolled her eyes, but only Larry could see her do it. They made more small talk during the rest of the drive, and at one point Larry glanced into the rearview mirror and caught Rachel looking back at him with a coy smile. He then realized the young blonde had her hand between her younger brother’s legs. It wasn’t possible to see exactly what she was doing without adjusting the mirror, but it was still obvious that she was feeling her brother’s cock while she smiled at Larry.

This was blatant behavior even for Rachel, and her brother certainly wasn’t complaining. Larry thought if he’d had a sister like Rachel then maybe he’d enjoy the same kind of attention from her. But what could he really say? After all, he’d been openly masturbating with his own daughter just the night before. Tonya must have told them what happened, and her father could now see why his daughter would share that kind of secret with them.

The man kept his eye on the road for a while. Then Tonya turned around in her seat to face the back and started talking to Rachel. Larry realized his daughter could easily see her friend feeling up her brother’s cock now. Will had to be hard as a rock to have a girl as hot as his older sister rubbing his dick.

Tonya obviously wanted to see what was going on between the sexy brother and sister in back, and Larry couldn’t help wondering how much she knew about their naughty relationship or how long it had been going on. He also wondered if Tonya had seen them doing things like this before. Had she even done things with them? At the very least they talked about it. Why else would Rachel start fondling her brother’s cock in the backseat of Larry’s car?

Tonya was twisting around in her seat as far as her belt would allow. Her new skirt lifted high enough on her thighs to reveal the lacy panties snugly covering her pussy. Larry snuck looks at his daughter’s thighs and panty clad pussy as often as the traffic would allow. She caught him looking and smiled, but then looked back at Rachel and Will.

Larry’s cock was beginning to swell inside his pants. He caught Rachel’s eyes in the rearview mirror again, and she flashed him a wickedly inviting smile.

“It’s okay if you wanna look, Mr. G,” the blonde said, pretty much confirming that there were very few secrets left between any of the people now in his car. But he was very curious about the few that remained.

He rearranged the mirror to get a better view of Will’s crotch. The boy was sitting with his legs open and his sister’s hand was gracefully rubbing a very impressive looking bulge in the leg of his pants. Will now started to let himself breathe a little harder and deeper, expressing the pleasure his pretty sister’s hand was giving him. Larry’s cock was rock hard, and he decided to pull the car into the park that was on the way to Rachel and Will’s house, finally pulling into the most secluded parking spot he could find.

Larry shut off the engine and unbuckled his seatbelt. Tonya unbuckled hers, too, and now both father and daughter were turned around in their seats to watch the precocious blonde in the back fondling her brother’s excited cock.

“Rachel,” Larry said, “why don’t you just take Will’s cock out and give him a really good stroke. You’ve got the poor guy hard as a rock.”

“Really good idea, Mr. G.,” the blonde said with a giggle as she unzipped her younger brother’s pants, her agile hands working his swollen cock out of them like she’d done it many times before. Larry was amazed, and he was acutely aware of his daughter sitting right in the next seat watching just as closely as he was, although he was sure Tonya had seen her friend do this before, not to mention who knew what else.

“Oh yeah, that’s much better,” Rachel said as she began stroking her brother’s stiff rod for her audience of two.