A Daughter's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That’s a really good looking cock, Will,” Larry said. “And I guess both these girls have seen it before, haven’t they?”

“Umm, yeah,” Will nearly moaned. “A bunch of times.”

Larry looked over at his daughter. She was watching her friend stroke her brother’s cock with a look of fascination in her eyes. It started to make more sense how the daughter he’d thought was sexually timid had started to express her desires more openly the last couple of days. Obviously, her intrepid friend had been helping her get over her inhibitions.

“You like watching Rachel play with her brother’s cock, don’t you?” he asked his daughter.

Tonya looked at her father shyly. “Yeah, Dad. I mean, you like it, too, I think.”

The overtly visible bulge in Larry pants made it impossible not to admit the truth. He just nodded at his daughter and confessed it was severely naughty but also one of the hottest things he’d ever seen since watching her spread her legs to masturbate for him the night before. Then he asked her if she’d ever stroked Will’s cock the way his sister was at that very moment.

“Yes, Dad,” Tonya admitted shyly. “A few times, I guess.”

Larry figured “a few times” really meant “quite a few times”, but he didn’t want to say anything to make his daughter feel bad about it.

“I understand, baby girl,” he said soothingly. “It’s okay. I can see why you’d want to.”

“God, T, you have the best dad,” Rachel said, proudly stroking her little brother’s excited rod.

“What else have you done?” Larry asked, knowing there had to be more.

Rachel grinned proudly. “How about if I show you? T only did it a couple of times, but we both have.”

“And what’s that?” Larry asked, intrigued.

The blonde snickered wickedly and leaned over to take her brother’s cock into her mouth. Will groaned weakly as his sister began to lovingly suck on his swollen tool. Rachel was obviously an accomplished cock sucker, swiping her moist, supple lips up and down her brother’s thick pole like a porn star. Larry was definitely impressed. His own cock was throbbing with heat inside his pants as he watched Rachel suck Will’s cock and found himself imaging what Tonya looked like doing the same thing.

“You like having two hot looking girls to stroke or suck that cock, Will?” Larry asked.

“Oh, yeahhhh,” he groaned, leaning back and letting his sister do all the work of pleasing his substantial rod.

Then Larry’s attention was taken by Tonya as she reached across the console and rubbed his bulge through his pants.

“Don’t you want me to suck you, too, Dad?” she asked.

Whatever ideas Larry still had about not going too far with his daughter suddenly evaporated at her words and touch. It was too good to feel her touching his cock, even through his pants. It was enough to make his pulse spike out of control. The hungry slurping and moans coming from the back seat only made him throb even harder.

“Yes, baby. I’d like that more than anything,” he told her.

Tonya smiled happily, and her father took her face in his hands and kissed her pouty lips deep and long. Then he leaned his seat all the way back, giving him a view of Rachel sucking Will’s cock on the other side of the back seat while his daughter unzipped his pants and pulled out his long, thick shaft. Larry groaned as Tonya began licking and kissing his pole from the base to his dribbling knob.

Larry never imagined his daughter would look so beautiful wrapping her lips around his overheated cock and sucking as much of his long shaft into her mouth as she could. She stroked the rest with her hand, working his rod up and down in much the same way Rachel was pleasuring her brother’s cock. He knew he wasn’t going to last very long, not with his twenty year old daughter sucking his painfully engorged cock like a big piece of candy that didn’t come close to fitting in her mouth, and just being able to swivel his head and watch her blonde, twenty-one year old friend sucking her eighteen year old brother’s cock just as eagerly.

But it was Will who lost it first, grunting and moaning and suddenly thrusting into his beautiful sister’s talented mouth, spurting his cum while Rachel swallowed his load without batting an eyelash. The sight drove Larry over the edge. He turned his attention back to his daughter, her head bobbing up and down his aching pole.

“Baby...god, baby...daddy’s gonna cum,” he groaned just as he felt the hot pulsing of his creamy load spurting into Tonya’s mouth.

Tonya swallowed her father’s cum almost as skillfully as Rachel swallowed her brother’s. A few drabs escaped her mouth and ran down his pole, but she was quick to lap them up and scoop them back into her mouth with her tongue.

“Fuck, that was so hot,” Rachel cried, still holding her brother’s spent dick as she watched her friend clean her father’s organ with her mouth. That’s when Larry realized Rachel and Will had both been paying very close attention to Tonya sucking his cock.

They spent a while sitting in the car talking afterwards. Larry learned a lot more about his daughter’s and her friends’ sexual experiences. He could also see that Rachel and Will were very much in love with each other. From the way they sat together cuddling and the way they looked at each other, there was obviously more than just a naughty, incestuous adventure in this for them.

While they were talking, Rachel and Will kept their hands on each other the whole time, with Will resting his hand on his sister’s upper thigh really close to the edge of her skimpy shorts. Rachel snuggled close to her brother, much more like he was her boyfriend. It was undeniable, the sexy sister and brother made a beautiful young couple.

Larry found himself envying the young sibling lovers, but then he remembered how the girl he loved more than anyone in the world had just sucked his cock for the first time right in front of them. If there was anyplace he could express his deep affection for Tonya, this was it. But as devoted and loving as the sexy blonde was toward her brother, she was still a precocious flirt who enjoyed showing off in sexy outfits. While they were talking, she sat with her legs boldly spread, the edges of her panties showing around the hem of her shorts’ crotch. Will’s hand was lightly squeezing her supple thigh.

Larry kept looking at Tonya, and any misgivings long melted away as he gazed at her more like his lover than his daughter. He rested his hand on her bare thigh scandalously close to the crotch of her panties. It was hard to believe he could touch her so intimately at all let alone right in front of her friends.

Between Tonya and her friends, they explained to Larry how Tonya and Rachel began to confide their feelings in each other. Rachel was the one who started it, admitting she was in love with her own brother and how wet she got whenever Will went around the house in just his underwear. That made Tonya feel better about admitting to having the same feelings for her father. Even though Rachel had always been the bolder of the two girls, they were able to encourage each other to explore their feelings.

It was about three months before that Rachel and Will finally crossed the line. At first it was just a lot of making out and feeling each other up, but it wasn’t long before Rachel just needed to get that stiff cock she was feeling in her brother’s pants out in the open. The first time she ever pulled Will’s dick out and stroked it was also the first time she sucked it. And it was only a few more weeks after that that they started fucking every chance they could get.

Since Tonya had so much to do with Rachel and Will getting sexual with each other it just kind of progressed naturally that the brother and sister started doing things in front of her. Then Tonya was soon stroking and sucking Will’s cock, too. Rachel said she felt a little jealous at first, but it was “all in the family,” as she said. Mostly, Rachel felt bad that things were going so well with Will but Tonya had a long way to go before getting to that point with her father, if ever.

Will was the perfect guy for both the girls. He wasn’t about to go talking about them to other guys or start treating them like a couple of sluts that didn’t matter to him. If anything, the pleasures they shared only made Will love both of the girls more than ever.

Now Larry found himself feeling the same thing, feeling jealous but then admitting that Rachel and Will were as good as family. And strange as it seemed, that felt even more true after what had just gone on in the car between the four of them.

“Will and me haven’t fucked, though, Dad,” Tonya admitted. “I wanted that to be just for you. My first time at least.”

Larry was amazed by everything they said. He gazed at his daughter in awe, just letting it all sink in. He suddenly realized his hand was on her leg, resting within a mere inch of her panties. Glancing at the backseat, he saw that Will’s hand was in just about the same position and he was lightly kneading the creamy flesh of his sister’s upper thigh. His cock was still jutting out of his pants and his sister was holding it, slowly stroking him as he was already hard again.

Larry was getting hard again too after listening to everything, and even more so after Tonya admitted she wanted him to be her first. And it finally started to make a weird kind of sense to him. He was her father, after all. He’d loved and cared for her every day of her life, and he would never love anyone the way he loved her. He looked deeply into her eyes and told her how much he loved her. At the same time he let his fingers slip to the edge of her panties, pushing them aside so he could gently stroke her smooth pussy slit with his fingers. Tonya moaned openly, and the brother and sister sitting in the back seat knew exactly what was happening in the front.

Rachel’s legs were open wide and her brother’s fingers were working their way into her shorts to touch her pussy.

“Oh god, all of this just keeps making me horny,” the blonde sighed. “I’d sure love a good fuck before we have to go home. Mom and Dad are going to be there.”

Larry looked at Tonya and smiled. Then he turned to Rachel. “Go ahead,” he told the horny young blonde. “No one’s stopping you.”

Rachel made an excited purring sound as she unzipped her shorts and pushed them off along with her panties. Her brother was quick to untie the knot of her blouse and fully expose her juicy tits with their rosy pink nipples. He then opened his pants completely and pushed them down. His sister leaned back to one side of the seat, pulling one leg up on the seat and planting the other foot on the car floor.

Larry was entranced by the sight of Rachel’s completely bald pussy as she reached between her legs and spread her slit open to her younger brother. “C’mon, Will,” she cooed, “hurry up and just stuff it right inside me. I need it, baby.”

Will was breathing hard and scrambling into the right position between his sister’s open legs to grind his stiff cock into her waiting hole. When he nudged the tip of his rod up to the girl’s wet pussy lips, she reached for his shaft with one hand and pushed him into her slit, uttering a long, pleasurable moan as he sank his organ inside her.

Larry watched Will’s cock pump eagerly in and out of Rachel’s sheath, amazed to have a front row seat to the barely believable things they’d just been telling him about. He pushed his fingers deeper into his daughter’s panties, stroking in between her soaking wet pussy lips, dipping into her slick hole and making her gasp as she watched the brother and sister fuck right alongside her father.

It was even harder to believe he had his fingers in his own daughter’s pussy, even despite her having just sucked his cock a little while before. Tonya felt so hot and creamy inside, and practically all Larry could think about was how her pussy would feel around his thrusting cock. And when he saw the ecstatic pleasure being shared between brother and sister in back, he knew a father and daughter could easily feel what they were. Watching Rachel and Will fuck only made Larry want to fuck Tonya more than ever, but he didn’t want her first time to be in a car.

Rachel was beginning to whimper and moan deeper and louder while her brother was shoving his horny, young rod harder and faster into her juicy pussy. The boy’s rigid pole was now soaking wet with his sister’s frothy juices.

Tonya shifted in her seat and Larry knew she was angling to get more of his fingers into her hole. She was obviously just as excited by watching her two young friends fucking on the back seat of her father’s car as he was. Larry drove the pads of two fingers against the girl’s g spot, stroking and rubbing her inside while she squirmed and moaned as loud as her pretty blonde friend.

“Oh god,” Tonya cooed with lust. “Nobody ever touched me like that before.”

Larry was amazed by this side of his beautiful, young daughter, and his cock was throbbing with sensation in her hand. Her stroking felt fantastic, making him realize she must have gotten plenty of practice playing with Will’s cock to be able to handle his so skillfully. He would have loved feeling her suck him again, but there would be other times for that. Right now, he just wanted to share the hot excitement of a father and daughter watching her best friend fuck her brother.

With his hips lurching and pumping hard and steady, Will leaned over and began sucking his sister’s swollen nipples, going back and forth from one to the other. Will’s nipple sucking sent his sister into a new zone of excitement, with her moans and whimpers growing louder and her creamy young hips rocking excitedly to grind her wet pussy harder into his pumping rod.

“Oh baby, baby, you’re gonna make me cum,” Rachel gasped with excitement.

Her brother grunted with the force of his exertions and Larry was sure Will’s hotly excited prick was going to burst any second. Sure enough, once his sister’s body started squirming and writhing as she came, Will grunted deeply and pounded his rock hard dick into Rachel’s pussy with a wild volley of thrusts.

Larry felt Tonya’s pussy squeeze hard around his fingers as she came along with her friends. He could only imagine how those tight contractions would feel around his cock, but he focused his attention on fingering his beautiful daughter through her own climax.

Afterward, Rachel and Will scrambled back into their clothes while Tonya straightened out her tiny skirt as much as she could in the seat. Larry barely managed to get his still swollen cock back inside his pants.

“Dad, you’re the only one who didn’t cum yet. You want me to suck it for you again?” Tonya asked.

“Ooohh, we can both suck it for you, Mr. G.,” Rachel added. “You got a really nice one, and we’ve done it for Will a bunch of times.”

Larry could tell by the look on Tonya’s face that she wasn’t too excited about sharing her father’s cock just then. If that was going to happen, it would have to be another time. After everything they’d been through over the last twenty-four hours, it was time for this father and daughter to spend more time alone. So with his aroused cock uncomfortably jammed into his pants, he started the car and drove Rachel and Will to their house. Larry promised they’d all get together again at his house sometime when Rachel and Will could both come.

As exciting as the loving and adventurous brother and sister were, Larry was glad to be alone with Tonya again. She kept her hand on the bulge in his pants the whole ten minutes it took to drive back to their house. Larry loved having his daughter’s hand on his cock more than anything he could think of. And the look in her eyes when she smiled at him made him feel like he was melting from the inside out. Playing around with Rachel and Will in the car had been incredibly hot, but there was something just between the man and his daughter now that naughty games like that couldn’t touch. Larry wondered if Rachel and Will were having the same kind of connection now that they were alone. He was sure they were, considering the way they looked at each other.

It was a relief to finally get Tonya back home and inside the house where they were finally alone. The moment the door closed behind them, Larry pulled his curvy daughter into his arms and kissed her like he’d never kissed any other girl in his life. His heart nearly exploded when her mouth opened immediately and her tongue pushed out to swirl and play with his. His cock was throbbing against her precious, young body while his hands dropped to feel her legs, exposed in the incredibly short skirt she was wearing. He soon had her lush ass cheeks in his hands. They were fully exposed by the thong panties she had on and they felt perfectly smooth and firm. Tonya whimpered into her father’s mouth as they kissed, and eagerly mashed her full tits against his body.

They kissed and groped at each other’s body next to the door for what seemed like forever before they finally broke apart to breathe. Gazing into his daughter’s glittery eyes, Larry didn’t care if he never looked any other girl in the eyes for the rest of his life.

“I love you more than anything in this world, baby,” he told her with a sigh. “I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Finally happening,” she corrected. “Do you love me even more now, Dad?”

“No, baby. Just in a different way, I guess.”

“I love you, too,” she said with a smile. “You’re the one I’ve always wanted.”

Larry then took his daughter by the hand and led her up the stairs to his bedroom. He took a seat on the bed while she stood close to him. He started at her admiringly, taking in her beautiful face and hair along with the delectable curves of her ripe, young body. He unbuttoned her blouse and she shrugged it off. Then he reached behind her and got her bra unhooked. It slid down her arms to reveal her succulent tits. Larry scooped the smooth orbs into his hands and fondled them. Her nipples were already hard as he leaned forward to briefly suck on each one.

“So you’re not mad at me for playing around with Rach and Will?” she asked.

“No, baby. Maybe a little jealous, but it’s really kind of sexy, too. But I’m definitely not mad. I’m glad you have someone we can trust to play with.”

“Do you wanna fuck Rachel?” she asked.

“Not if it would hurt your feelings. You’re daddy’s girl now, baby. And you always will be.”

“Well, not officially,” Tonya replied with a coy grin.

Larry smiled and pulled the short zipper on her skirt and let it fall off. Then he pushed her panties down her legs. He took off his shirt and pants while she sat down next to him on the bed. His erection was still pulsing and fully swollen, and Tonya wrapped her hand around his shaft while he kissed her and ran his hand over her smooth, warm tits.

They kept kissing a long time while Tonya kept stroking her father’s cock and his hand gradually worked its way down from her tits to her legs. He rubbed the insides of her thighs, kneading her supple flesh, and she spread them open to allow him access to her pussy. Her slit was already dripping wet the moment he started stroking her sex lips. She moaned into his mouth and let herself be guided onto her back. He kissed her a while longer while his fingers continued to stroke her slit and dip into her creamy hole.

Every time Larry swirled his fingertips around his baby’s clit she moaned deeply and ground against his hand. He kept fingering her while he spent a while licking and suckling on her amazing tits. The whole time her body was undulating under him like a wave and her fingers laced into his hair as she whimpered. But he was soon working his way down her body with hungry kisses, until his mouth finally reached her bare pussy mound.

“Ohhhhh, Dad,” she cooed the moment he kissed the very top of her wet slit.