All Comments on 'A Day at the Beach'

by mabsls

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great, believable story. I don’t often comment; however, this deserved one.

WordcraftWordcraftover 6 years ago
Very Well Done

5 stars. I know of a couple that could have been the basis for this story. You would never know they are a blended family, they are so tight knit and loving.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

I really enjoyed this story. Even though the sex was minimal, it fit into the story line perfectly. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Warm and wondrful

As a 70+ male, my eyes teared up. Very realistic. The power of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Wow

There aren't too many stories that make me turn on the waterworks, this one did.

It was a roller coaster of emotions that you evoked in me with your words.

Thank you for the tale.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Very believable and could be anyone and yet it doesn't happen enough. Keep writing.

bbarebbareover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Great story. Love, roller coaster of emotions, and real people. You did a great job of character development. Five stars for sure!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A Love ly Story

Thanks for the smiles

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You horrible person!

How could you do this to me?

I'm a 66 year old man whose been through the mill a few times and the emotions are pretty much closed down. Suddenly I'm sitting here with wet patches on my shorts where the tears are dripping off my face.

That is one beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm a sucker for happy endings

We don't find many stories like this on Lit. It will resonate with the romantics among us while the cynical and insensitive among us may find it hokey or corny. Count me among the romantics. Wonderful loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

I love these types of stories and I hope to read more of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Beautiful story,it brought tears to my eyes. I would love to find a love like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you!! If it's not one of the best, I've ever read here, it's one of the top two or three. Very well constructed. Would love to see that turned into a novel for publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

5*. Also want to request more Super Seven chapters with a timeline a few years down their life road.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
great story

5* hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Really well written. Couldn't stop reading it and made me very emotional.

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 6 years ago
Wow! I'm thrilled :)

I think this was incredible! I loved the way you wove the plot and created a gem. I can't wait to read more of your wonderful writing. Keep it up :)

HeyFor4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great loving story!

The story was well written with great timing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Keep up the good work. You have a very big talent for writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tears

I never give comments on story's. But this time I have to. If it was possibly i would give you 10 stars. It never happened that I had to cry to a erotic story. You're writing is honest loving and full with emotion. I felled what they characters felled. That gave me tears info my eyes. Thanks for this beautiful story and I hope a lot will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful development

This was another great story. The people, the plot, the heartache, the ending. You really can write. I like that this story has closure. I know your fans want closure with the Super Seven series. You alluded that the Super Seven is true. Please elaborate. Pkease finish that series. Then write more. Spinoff Super Seven characters. Invent new ones. Just keep writing.

GironGironover 6 years ago
Teary eyes says it all.

Almost the only thing I can complain about is that it was to short. I would have loved to read a longer and slower build up. Like some stolen glances on the beach, they are adults for gods sake. Like some first grateful feeling of mutual affection during the visit to the Zoo. A comforting hug after the emotional, yes my eyes teared up, goodnights. I can send you a long list if you feel like doing a rewrite. 😉

More of these kind of stories on Literotica, please. We all need'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
extremely good

had me teared up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Beautifully written story. You are an extremely talented story teller. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Great Story!

I enjoyed the story. Compelling characters. Nice tale. I also enjoyed your super 7 story and have checked back waiting for new chapters. Here's hoping

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love story

Stories like this are not about sex but the blossoming of two hearts who are overcoming their fears and insecureties. Beautifully written with the inclusion of all the characters. 10 stars

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Beautiful Story...One Complaint

Loved this story but I do have one complaint and that is the category you chose to post this in. In no way is this fitting for the mature category. I mean, I don’t want to seem like the category police or anything but how could you post this in mature when the oldest character is less than 40 yrs old. I understand many authors avoid loving wives because there’s honestly no way to win in that category unless you write a romantic tell laced with some btb. This piece is tailor made for romance or perhaps erotic couplings but has no business in the mature category. In fact, I see that all of your submissions have been to the mature category until your most recent foray into loving wives and I would have never discovered this beautiful and amazing story if I didn’t follow the loving wives category. I will definitely be reading your other submissions in the mature category but I’m already wondering if it’s not more of the same, truly romantic tales in a misplaced category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I"m with kmreader

I also followed you to check out your writing after reading Regrets and consequences. I'm 69 yrs. old I am mature. In fact I kind of shocked my 51 year old son when I reminded him his mother and I are old but not dead. Yet.

It started out simple, then got interesting before sad. From there it turned into a classic love at first sight. Very nice read.

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, a lovely and sweet story. Thank you for the journey. Love a happy ending. jntiques/john

UncleShepUncleShepabout 3 years ago

WOW! I loved your story and believe in love at first sight as it happened to me 30 yes ago. Keep up the great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really enjoyed

Great feel good story.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 3 years ago

Love the story, even though the speed of the romance is something that would be unlikely to happen in real life, especially with Sarah's history.

Yes Ben might get a bit spoiled, however the girls seem too mature to ruin him with spoiling, and they certainly wouldn't let him become a "bad boy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a male in my mid 70’s, I‘ve just started focusing on these mature stories and am finding that my favorite ones aren’t about the sexual interactions but about the human successful meetings between those who are trying to focus on their daily existence.

CagsgtCagsgtover 2 years ago

Loved this story... Well done. The reality of single parent was nice. The emotional connection was a great touch.

Maybe a sequel? Where they ever a little naughty and adventurous?

I enjoy this read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent and so heart warming. One of the best stories I’ve ever read. Magnificent 🥰🥰🥰🥰😉

l believe a sequel should follow the children’s lives as well as the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had tears over this story well done as others a sequel would be good how the family faired

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story, worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i dont make comments as a rule but that was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped on Page 2. A good story, outside of the ton of mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, a wonderful story. Really enjoyable

robbo069robbo06910 months ago

Great story, I loved reading it, sometimes people find love in the strangest ways and this is one of them

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story. Full or all the right elements! Keep on writing

Phxray54Phxray542 months ago

2nd read. Just as good as the first! 5 stars again. How’d that happen? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermabsls@mabsls
237 Followers
What can I say about myself. Actually, my life is pretty typical, and probably a little boring, but my username sums up what I'd like - MABSLS - that's Middle Aged But Still Love Sex I know some people believe my stories are completely unrealistic, but isn't that what this si...

SIMILAR Stories