A Day on the Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't you be trying to escape at this point?" he asked.

"I'd know it was useless—that he would catch me and drag me to the ground." But as soon as I finished speaking I took off in the direction of the thickest area of trees. My breasts bounced as I ran. Twenty...thirty yards. I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me.

Then his hand clutched at my swinging arm and I was pulled back. I turned halfway around, stumbling forward. He wrenched my arm again and I began to fall. He let me tumble, but made sure I had a soft landing in the leafy undergrowth.

I ended up on my back, panting. He was right above me, holding himself up so he wouldn't crush me. At that moment I thought about Christine and Jeff. Where were they? Did they see me run? I prayed to God they would leave us alone.

"He'd suck on my naked breasts, biting at the nipples in his desire to have me."

His mouth and tongue instantly began to work magic on my tits. He pushed my arms up over my head and gripped my wrists tightly. There was no doubt this guy could really, really hurt me if he wanted to. I didn't think he wanted to. Instead, he bit my nipples just hard enough to make me cry out.

"I'd beg him not to hurt me. But he'd violently rip open my shorts and pull them down my legs while I squirmed to get away."

I was surprised at how hard it was to really squirm when my shorts were around my ankles. He never smiled as he undressed me, but seemed to enjoy watching me struggle against his efforts. I was almost on my stomach by the time he had my shorts off. Without any further instructions from me, he grabbed the top of my panties and hauled them down with one hand. I was on my side when I was finally naked.

He got on his knees, straddling my waist so I couldn't move. I did manage to roll onto my back again, anxious to look up at him. He, too, was anxious to look at me. He stared long and hard at my nude body. The lump under his shorts indicated he was ready to move on.

"I'd convince myself there was no getting away," I said in a submissive tone. "He had me. It was just a matter of how he was going to take me."

The man was undressing as I spoke. I was anxious to finally see the cock I'd felt against my ass—the cock he was playing with while Christine and Jeff fucked in the grass. When it emerged from under his boxers, I was not disappointed. The cock was long, hard and thick just like you'd expect from a voyeur whose dream just came true.

"He'd probably force me to suck on his cock before fucking me," I said, never taking my eyes off his throbbing shaft.

He let me set the tempo of the blowjob, even though he supported my head with his hand. I eagerly took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could before pulling back. I bit a little harder with my lips, pretending it was my pussy squeezing his swollen cock. I would have been content to let him cum in my mouth—and I think he was close—but there were more games to play.

"Then he'd take his hard cock and place it between my legs."

As he forced my legs open wider and positioned himself over me, I realized just how excited this whole episode had made me. Did I really harbor a fantasy of being raped in the woods by a total stranger?

"Wouldn't you beg me to stop?" he asked, as if reading my mind. The tip of his cock touched the entrance to my pussy.

"Somebody might hear me," I said.

I don't think he appreciated my attempt at humor. "Beg me!" he ordered, tightening his grip on my wrists.

"Please don't! Stop! Stop!" I cried out.

I felt the head of his cock begin to enter me. "No!"

With a vicious grunt, he slammed the rest of his cock deep inside my pussy.

"Oh, God. Ahhhh!" I exclaimed. "No!"

Clearly, my protests were turning him on. And I had to admit to a little stimulation myself by simply hearing the words come out of my mouth. The fantasy was coming true and I loved every minute of it. The more I struggled against him, the harder he fucked me and the harder I wanted to be fucked.

"Is this what you wanted? You teased me with that body, but the whole time you wanted somebody to fuck you. Isn't that right?"

"No. No," I said. His cock pounded into my wet pussy as I rolled on my ass from side to side, unable to move any further because of the weight of his body and his grip on my arms. "Stop!"

My mind was a blur after that. I had never been so aroused in my life during sex. I might have continued protesting, but I wasn't paying attention to what came out of my mouth. My body was taking over with the most incredible feelings of lust.

"It's too late," he said. "We're gonna fuck. And you're gonna cum along with me."

I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him. He let go of my arms and put his hands under my ass. Then he lifted me off the ground and I moaned as his cock found new areas of my pussy to stimulate.

"Are you ready?" he asked after another minute of frantic sex.

"Yes! Fuck me," I yelled before I could stop myself.

His breathing became heavier and more uneven. I felt my pussy begin to contract around his cock. He was going to get his wish. I was about to cum.

Suddenly, he slammed his cock into me harder than before and let out a sound that echoed in the woods around us. I hung on the best I could and waited for the first shot of cum to fill my pussy.

Two more thrusts and I felt it. He grunted, slammed into me again, and began to fill me with his warm fluid. The pure power of his fucking made me cum. I screamed out and begged him to keep fucking me.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!"

He removed his hands from my ass and my body was pounded against the ground by his steady fucking. Feeling the grass and dirt, knowing I was out in the open, being fucked by this stranger just increased my desire. I thought I'd never stop cumming.

But I felt him finally begin to soften inside me and I was between orgasms, so I looked up at him and saw the expression of satisfaction on his face. What I didn't expect to see was Jeff, with his camera, taking pictures of us.

"What the hell...?" I said.

The guy on top of me pulled out and rolled onto his side. "Did you get it, Jeff."

"Got it, Tom. That was great. I loved the whole fake rape thing."

"You two...you know this guy?" I asked Jeff.

"Sure. He's my photography instructor. Say hi to Tom," Jeff said.

I just looked at my 'rapist' with astonishment.

"I really did love the rape thing. Very original," Jeff said to me. "You seemed to enjoy it."

"It was...OK," I admitted.

Christine came out from behind another tree, wearing only her shorts. "Wow, Rachel. That was very, very cool. You have really awesome friends."

"I, uh, didn't know..."

"I called Tom as soon as we set this up," Jeff said. "I told him to be on the trail and follow us into the woods. If he didn't want to do anything he didn't have to. Obviously, he saw something he liked."

The smile on Tom's face assured me of that.

"Well, I think I have the shots I was after. Let's go eat!" Jeff said.

12