A Day with His Girlfriend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Jack let the dick out his mouth, strings of cum and saliva trailing out of his mouth and down his face. Without another word he swallowed Adam's cum, before slowly trailing his tongue up Adam's body, still moist from the pool.

Finally he reached Adam's face, and rest him weight on his elbows either side of Adam, their bodies now touching, sliding over one another from the moisture, and bent his head to kiss him. Adam, still in the ecstasy from before, eagerly reached up his open mouth and responded to the kiss.

Both mouths open, their tongues desperately started to explore, to entwine with each other. Adam tasted his own cum in the other man's mouth as they continued. Reaching over he encircled jack in his arms, and pulled him closer, hands exploring the back, and reaching down, under the waistband to the guy's ass. He'd felt it briefly earlier, but now, he took the taut ass in his hands, gently squeezing, running his hands over their curves, the water allowing him to slide across the silky skin.

"Fuck me!" Jack whispered into Adam's mouth as they continued to kiss. Adam was about to say he wasn't ready, that it took time after cumming before he could go again, but he stopped as he found himself hard again, his rod tightly wedged between the two bodies. And all from the kiss he said, this is so intense he thought as Jack rolled off him and reached down, pulling his boxers off and revealing his full glory.

Although he'd accidentally seen it this morning, Adam was not prepared fro the sight in front of him. Jack's monster was rigid, 8 inches at least and much thicker than his own.

Lying back down in front of Adam, Jack reached back and started to massage Adam's cock again. Positioning himself in line, Adam pushed forward, his dick now right up against Jack's ass. He felt Jack push back, and he reached over and pulled apart the ass in front of him, revealing the hole.

Slowing pushing further forward, he entered Jack, just the tip disappearing as Jack moaned aloud, pushing back to try and take the cock. Jack sucked his fingers and reached behind as Adam pulled out, sticking the fingers in to help lubricate. But Adam's cock was still slick form the previous blowjob, and his next thrust, more forceful than the previous as he got into it, went further again, and he could feel the other guy's ass tightening around him.

Thrusting forward again, this time he went all the way in, his balls slapping against Jack's ass. At this, Jack turned his head and pulled Adam into a kiss, their tongues hungrily trying to devour each other as Adam thrust again and again.

Each time, Jack timed his push back to coincide with a thrust, allowing Adam to fully enter him. All too son Adam felt himself coming again, and without warning, he thrust forward with everything he had, and then came, right in the guys ass. Pulling out, cum leaking form Jack's ass, Adam flopped onto the floor, the exertions catching up on him. Slowly, he got to his feet, as jack lay on the floor.

"Where are you going?" Jack said, rising to his feet, grass stains on one side of his tanned body "now it's my turn."

Until now, Adam could have pretended, at least in his own mind that it wasn't THAT much different to fucking Kay Leigh, but now as the moment of truth, the time where HE was the one being fucked.

But oddly he didn't mind. He let Jack grab him from behind, feeling the rock hard cock pushing against his back. Taking a step forward, he found an old bench facing away from him. Resting his forearms on it, he leant over, exposing his ass to the other guy.

Smiling at how completely he had Adam, Jack knelt to the floor once more, and positioned his head at the right level. Putting a hand on either ass check, he pulled apart, and darted his tongue into Adam's ass.

"Oooo," Adam said, eyes closed in pleasure as the sun beat down on his back. Jack's hands started to knead his ass as the tongue continued to dart in and out of his ass. Amazingly he felt himself getting hard again, his dick rising in response to the attention he was receiving. Then the tongue was replaced and Jack shoved two fingers into his ass, sliding them in and twirling, making the tight hole wider.

Even this was sensual to Adam and he continued to moan and groan to this fingering. Then the fingers disappeared and Jack rose to his feet, before once again taking hold of Adam from behind. And then he pushed forward, his massive cock entering Adam's ass.

"Arggh!" Adam cried, as the dick tried to push deeper. Despite the fingering, his ass was tight and he felt like Jack's dick was going to split him. Jack pushed again, ignoring Adam's cries and slowly went further in. He repeated this a couple of times before thrusting forward, his whole length now buried deep in Adam's ass.

"Fuck me," Adam exclaimed, as his ass squeezed the rock hard cock.

"As you say!" Jack replied, before pulling out completely and ramming forward again. Each time he did this, Adam felt the pressure on his prostrate, and this added to his own sense of pleasure. Jack continued thrusting, and now Adam felt himself responding, pushing back to try and take even more of the cock, Jack slamming into his ass, pushing him forward, bending him almost painfully over the bench. But he didn't care, this was immense.

Jack seemed to be going forever, Adam was starting to tire and thought he could go no more when he felt Jack start to go even quicker, and before he knew it, Jack came, pulling out after the initial spurt to cum over his back, the sticky deposits running down over his red ass and down the back of his legs. Standing, just a little unsteady, he turned to face Jack, allowing him to be pulled into another kiss.

"So still annoyed Kay went to work?" Jack asked, looking into the now red and spent face of Adam.

"No chance," Adam smiled wearily back, "although we best go inside and clean up, else she may realise what's gone on!"

An hour later Kay Leigh walked back into the house after her shift.

"Have you two just been sat on the sofa watching TV the whole day?" she said "you've wasted a whole day doing nothing?"

"Not nothing," Jack smirked at her "Adam and I have just been getting to know one another" he added, looking directly into Adam's eye, "and I think we're going to get along famously," he added.

12