A Day with Shelley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," I croaked.

"Of course, when I do this," she told me as she pulled her panties down, "I'm usually naked."

"Well," I managed as I stared at her closely trimmed thatch of black pubic hair, a perfect square field of kinky short hair above her bare pussy, "We should do this right..."

"Are you sure?" she asked me, still not positive I really wanted to go through with it. I saw Shelley look at her body for a moment, specifically at the pooch of stomach showing beneath the bottom of her tank top. I saw her uncertainty trying to cloud her over as she added, "I'm no spring chicken."

"Shelley, you're beautiful," I said hoping to reassure and boost her confidence. "Let me see you naked."

"Okay," she smiled warmly and grasped the bottom of her top. She pulled it up and over her head, revealing two large milky breasts. The tan line from her bathing suit was obvious but sexy, the outline of the bikini top now a pale expanse of skin over her the mounds of her tits. The matching black bra did little to contain her breasts, only covering her erected nipples with a flimsy lace. Shelley saw my approval in the form of a gaping look of stupid pleasure.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Never better," I licked my lips, my eyes glued to the fleshy mounds.

Shelly reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. The cups began to fall forward as she pulled the bra off. Her breasts hung down firmly under their own weight, the faint traces of blue veins just under her skin. Her areolas were a soft pink that melted into the rest of her breast gradually. A few small bumps dotted the sensual framing of her long, thick nipples. Shelley looked at me and then down at her tits.

"You're perfect," I whispered, barely aware of the resumed sex next door. She was the model of what a woman should be like, curved and blessed with fluid form. There were a few stretch marks along her hips and stomach, but they didn't affect me at all. I had few stretch marks myself from having gained weight in the first few months of my marriage. And like mine, they were barely visible but still permanently etched into the flesh.

"Now you," she said expectantly.

I pulled my t-shirt off and revealed my slightly sunburned body to her. I had a little weight around my waist but nothing grotesque. After having lifted weights every evening for a year my chest was firm and large, my abdominals showing through for the most part. Shelley looked me over and smiled to herself as she touched my arms. I had worked especially hard on my arms, and she clearly appreciated the form and muscular look.

"Jesus," she whispered, "And she cheated on you?"

I laughed a little, feeling self-conscious. I wasn't a body builder, but I wasn't a chubby horn dog either. I then pulled my shorts and underwear off, bending down and hiding my throbbing cock from her view for a moment. When I stood up, my dick was pointing up and out towards her, a wet smear of precum glistening on my swollen blushed head. It wasn't the longest cock ever and I knew it. I wondered for a terrifying eternity if she was impressed or turned off.

"It's so thick," she finally said.

"Yeah," I said dumbly.

"A good length too," she said and looked at me, "Just right."

I felt my fears ebb away as she smiled genuinely. Shelley then went to the couch and sat back against the pillows, one leg resting on the cushions and the other draped off to the side. Her legs were wide open and her pussy revealed in the light for all its glory. Her breasts rested heavily on her chest as she looked at me. I sat down in the recliner and positioned myself so I could hook one leg over the armrest.

"Start stroking," she said as the voice next door began to grow louder. The fingers of her right hand were massaging the hood of skin over her clit slowly, in small circles. I grabbed my cock in my hand and began stroking back and forth as I watched her. I couldn't really hear my neighbor anymore. My mind was focused on her as we masturbated in front of each other. We began breathing harder and faster, our hands working in the ultimate tease.

Shelley began moving her hips back and forth, her finger working over her clit furiously. Small murmurs of pleasure escaped her lips as we watched each other. She asked me, "Tell me how bad you want me."

"Oh God," I huffed as my cock swelled even more in my hand, precum dripping slowing from my bulbous head and lubing me up, "I want you so bad I'd do anything to have you."

"Would you fuck me?" she asked, her voice breathless as she rubbed her clit. Her legs were trembling and her toes extended out as she brought herself closer and closer to her orgasm. The rapid machine gun movements of her hand and arm was making her tits jiggle hypnotically. Her left hand clasped one of her large breasts and began massaging.

"Yes I would fuck you," I breathed as she began pulling on her nipple.

"Would you eat my cunt out?" she asked.

"Yes fuck yes," I growled as the orgasm began to creep up on me, slowly building up inside my sack and at the base of my hard cock.

"Oh shit," she whimpered as she pinched her nipple hard and bit her lips, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum..."

I watched her pussy as my orgasm approached. Her lips were wet and glistening as she furiously attacked her clit. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she began pushing herself back on the couch, her feet digging into the cushion and floor. Her mouth opened wide as she cried out a lusty moan of pleasure. My cock jerked and suddenly cum was exploding from my head. The semen splattered across my chest and stomach as we moaned and rode the wave of the climax.

"I need to clean myself off," I looked down at the mess on my torso.

"Wait," she said, breathing hard with a focused look on her face, "Let me."

Shelley positioned herself between my legs and grasped my thighs as she lowered her lips to my stomach. Her tongue lapped at the gobs of semen spattered there. She licked and sucked the fluid into her mouth. Her slurping sounds and hot wet sensation of her tongue against my flesh made my cock begin to swell again. She worked her way up my body, dragging her breasts over my hardening member. I looked down and could see her huge tits envelope my dick. The feeling of her silky skin against my rigid shaft almost made me pass out as she finished, sucking the last drop of cum of my right nipple.

"So good," she smiled and kissed me gently on the lips, her hands holding mine down against the arm rests as the wet trail of saliva and cum began to dry on me.

"I drink a lot of fruit juice," I said dreamily. We both laughed.

"Let me suck your cock," she whispered against my lips and then slid back down between my legs.

I watched her work her hand up and down along the shaft of my dick, tenderly yet forcefully working my swelling member over. Her tits were jiggling and swaying with her jerking motions as she licked her lips and winked at me. There was something so sexy in the subtle confidence born out of her shyness. As she expertly massaged my penis in her hand, her eyes looking deep into mine I knew that her shyness was probably more of an act than anything else.

Shelley leaned forward and began rubbing my cock around on her breasts, teasing her nipples with it, leaving a small snail-trail of pre-cum across her silky flesh. She pressed my cock between the valley of her cleavage and began jacking me off with her tits. I leaned back against the chair, my mouth open and my body sizzling. Shelley tucked her chin down to look down at the big, swollen purple head of my cock protruding from between her full breasts. My legs began to tremble as she tit-fucked me.

"Would you like me to suck on it?" she asked, my cock hot and pulsing in between the heavenly confines of her cleavage.

"Please," I groaned and reached up to the back of her neck, pulling her down towards my cock. My cock slipped from between her tits and Shelley gripped the shaft, my fingers running into her hair. The tie holding her ponytail fell loose and her hair was released. It fell around her shoulders and as she came closer to my cock, tickled my thighs.

"How bad?" she looked up at me, "How bad do want it?"

"I'll do anything," I whispered as she pressed her lips to my cock. The funny thing was I would have done anything at that moment. Anything at all. It's funny how the pleasures of sex can put so many things in perspective.

"I'll remember you said that," she teased me as she licked my head, sliding it across her sultry lips.

Her touch was like being jolted with a pure, hot strike of erotic lightning. Shelley ran her tongue over her lips, moistening them before pressing them to the head of my cock, making it pulse and throb in her hand. She licked my head with a long slow purposeful lick that made my eyes roll back in their sockets. She kissed it several times, moving her lips around on the purple, swollen flesh slowly in an unbearable tease.

The tip of her tongue slid out from between her lips and caressed my glans. She tickled the head of my cock with it, causing bursts of heat to go searing through my body. I groaned and she lovingly bathed my dick with her tongue, making it shiny with saliva. Shelley then sucked me into her mouth, the back of her throat hot and slick against my cock.

"Oh shit," I squirmed under her suction.

She only stifled once and then began vigorously sucking and rolling with her tongue. Her breathing was hot against my clean-shaven skin of pubic area as she sucked me off, her nostrils blowing intense blasts of heat. The head of my cock was enveloped in the warm wetness of her mouth, her tongue wriggling under my shaft. Shelley's head bobbed up and down on me passionately, slurping and sucking on me.

I could feel the orgasm building up fast. I gripped the armrests and clutched tight as I grunted under her expert oral stimulation. Shelley must have sensed my impending climax as she feverishly kicked up her pace and ravaged my member with her mouth. I could feel her saliva dribbling down my sack and to my ass as she coaxed my orgasm out from hiding.

"Oh shit," I growled, "Shelley I'm gonna cum..."

"Not yet," she said and released me from her mouth.

I could only whimper, which only encouraged her further.

"Hold it back for me," she whispered, "Don't let go yet..."

"...trying..."

"Hold back baby..." she said as she took my member in her hand. I held my breath as she teased me, coaxing my cock, daring it to blow all over her. She pumped my cock in her hand. I couldn't believe it. Shelley sat up on her knees for a moment and ran her hands through her hair, pulling it back from her face. I could only stare like an idiot as I watched her tits bob with her movements.

"Oh Shelley," I sat up, my legs trembling again. I leaned forward as she worked me over and reached down. I cupped her breasts in my hands and held them. They were so big and firm, defiant of gravity and time. I ran my thumbs to her rock-hard nipples, trying to tease her as she was teasing me. Her motions were sensually rhythmic as she sucked me off.

I slid my fingers into her hair and grasped the back of her head, slowly pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. I found myself charged with her need for dominance as I began fucking her face. Shelley held still in my grip, my cock pumping to the back of her throat, her boobs pressed against my thighs like two sumptuous fleshy pillows.

Shelley whimpered as she cupped her large breasts in her slender hands and squeezed them, her nipples erected out and begging to be licked and kissed. She moaned against my shaft, sliding her hands from her tits to my chest. Shelley only encouraged me more as she grasped my hips and steadied herself.

"Fuck I can't hold back," I hissed as my hips began bucking.

Shelley only sucked harder.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as my cock spasmed and filled her mouth with cum. She sensually sucked and slurped at the gobs of semen spurting from my head. Her mouth worked effortlessly and her lips suctioned tightly. She massaged my balls with one hand, milking me and teasing me. Shelley released my cock from her mouth as the last few spurts of semen ejaculated onto her face in long hot ropes of white fluid. I leaned back in the chair and watched with rabid fascination as my cum rested on her face.

"So good," she murmured, her mouth full of semen. A glob of cum hanging from her chin swayed a little and then fell onto her left breast.

"Oh my God, " I whispered as I watched the semen on her tit drip down slowly into the crevasse of her cleavage.

Shelley smiled, somehow knowing what I was thinking. She dipped her chin down and opened her mouth up. Cum washed from her mouth, running over her lips and spilling onto her breasts. She cupped her right breast and brought it to her lips as the strangely erotic mix of my semen and her saliva oozed over her tits in a shiny, thick mass.

"You like this?" she asked as she circled her tongue through it in small motions, playing with the thick globs.

"Oh yeah," I slowly realized what a big load I had given her as she kept pushing more and more of it from her mouth. It hung in thick, viscous rivulets from her chin to her breasts.

"Do you like this a lot?" she grinned as she tongued her semen-coated tits.

"Yes," I breathed and noticed I was beginning to sweat as I watched her.

"Lick them," she said to me.

I leaned forward as she stood up, bringing her tits to my face. I licked my own semen from her tits. I had never tasted my own jizz before, and before now I had never even thought of it. The idea was bizarre and taboo. But as I cleaned her slick nipples, I found myself becoming aroused again. My semen tasted salty sweet, and while I would have preferred the taste of her nectar to this, it wasn't bad at all.

She pulled me up to her, the remains of my cum slick between our naked torsos and causing us to slide with a hot, wet friction. We kissed deeply as I slid my hands up under her thighs and massaged her ass. Her leg raised and rubbed against mine as we melted together.

"Would you eat my pussy, Craig?" she moaned.

I knelt in front of her as she leaned back against the wall. Shelley stood before me naked, looking sinfully sexy as the afternoon light cascaded through the window across her body. Her breasts cast large shadows across the smooth terrain of her figure as I brought my lips to her crotch. I kissed and licked her mound, her moist flesh smooth and yielding. Her cunt was glistening with her nectar, the mound of her labia looking moist and scrumptious. I positioned myself under her, resting her deliciously thick thigh on my shoulder. I kissed all around her sex, licking and planting deep hot French kisses as I warmed her up.

"Mmmm," I growled as I inhaled her scent.

"Ohhhhh," Shelley whimpered as she ran her fingers over the stubble of my closely shaved head. I brought my lips to her cunt and licked gently, tasting her thick tangy-sweet fluids. Her juices were stirred and ready, her anticipation running high as her hips bucked a little against my mouth. I looked up at her, her face regarding me lustily from behind her mountainous breasts. I ran my finger along her slit and put it to my lips. Shelley smiled, thoroughly engrossed as I licked her juice from my fingertip.

"Am I good?" she asked huskily as she watched my lick my finger clean, her hands tightening and releasing around my scalp.

"You're so fucking sweet," I smiled and held her gaze as I lapped at her cunt.

She leaned back a little, thrusting her hips out gently to give me better access. Shelley watched me, transfixed in a sexual daze as I ran my tongue up between the thick lips of her pussy and into the hot interior. I teased my way up her slit until I reached her clit. Shelley shivered, her leg momentarily squeezing around my neck as I began licking her sensitive button. Our eyes remained locked, staring at each other between the canyon of her tits.

"Oh God," she moaned and tilted her face up to the ceiling. I licked and nibbled on her clit until it was swollen enough that I could suck it between my lips. Shelley shrieked as I suckled her clit into my mouth, teasing it and causing it to harden even more. I could feel her muscles shaking as I played with her.

"Oh fuck yes," Shelley wheezed as she clasped her tits and began pulling on them, her fingers pinching her nipples and tweaking them as she squirmed under my oral stimulations. Her hips started rocking back and forth against my tongue as she neared her climax. Her juices were running down my chin and neck as I nibbled on her.

Suddenly, she cried out and pushed her pussy hard against my face. Her arms flew back and hit the wall as she supported herself from falling over.

"OHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as her orgasm hit hard. Her thighs tightened on my shoulders as her sweet nectar began leaking out. I hurried to lap it up as she bucked against me, her breasts heaving under her rapid and shallow respirations. Shelley's mouth was open wide as she tried to catch her breath,

"Oh baby, yes," she moaned and ran her hands through her hair, "Oh baby, fuck yes..."

"That was so good," I smiled and stood up, my cock pointing out and away from me, directly at her. We stood there in front of each other for a moment, catching our breath and processing what had just happened.

"You know," She wrapped her fingers around the throbbing hard meat of my cock and motioned to the wall behind her, "We could always give them a run for their money."

"A contest?" I smiled.

"You game?" she pulled on my dick playfully.

"Always," I said as I put my hand around hers and helped her stroke my cock. We looked at each other, our minds racing as we played with my shaft, her tits swaying and bouncing with our movements, still shiny from my semen.

"Then fuck me," Shelley looked down at my cock, swollen and protruding from our combined grip, "Fuck me hard."

I smiled at her and began kissing her neck as she embraced me, her fingernails running over my backside and to my ass. I knew Shelley had undergone surgery to get her tubes tied years ago, so contraceptives were a moot point. And we were both disease free as far as I knew. And at that point, all I wanted was to feel myself inside her.

Shelley closed her eyes, her face beaming with contentment, "Fuck me..."

"Yes," I said and leaned down in front of her as I groped her breasts again. I squeezed and kneaded her twin globes as I sucked on her nipples. She groaned and felt herself getting wet again. I worked on her breasts and slipped my hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy with the butt of my palm until her juices were flowing again.

"I need to fuck you Shelley. I need to fuck you bad," I whispered in her ear as my hand became wet and slick against her cunt.

"On the floor," she said, "Now."

We lay down on the floor in the wide patch of sunlight from my living room window. I had forgotten the window was open, but I didn't care. I moved in between her legs and spread her delicious thighs wide. She took my cock in her one hand as she spread her lips with the other. She smiled hungrily as my head pressed against her hot flesh and began to enter.

"Shit," I breathed.

Shelley murmured and then contracted her sex around my shaft playfully in a series of squeezes and pulls. She said, "I know."

I slid my throbbing member in and out of her slowly at first. It had been a long time for both of us, as she hadn't had sex since she and her husband divorced six months ago. She was obviously very horny and enjoying this quite a bit as her legs wrapped around my waist. The sounds of our sex began to fill the room, the wet suction and slurping of my cock plunging in and out of her sopping cunt and the fevered smacks of our kisses.

"Oh yeah, baby, that feels so good. Give it to me, please!" Her voice sounded desperately hungry. Her insatiable need to get fucked was driving me crazy as I thrusted my hips over and over again.