A Day with Shelley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes," I growled, my hands planted to the floor as I looked down on her.

"I've needed this so bad. You don't know what it's like through all this teasing and our flirting," Shelley tightened her legs around me and I began to fuck her harder and faster. Her tits jiggled and bounced underneath me as we found our mutual groove with each other. She began shouting, "Yes! Yes!! YES! Fuck me!"

I leaned down and we began kissing frantically, our tongues rolling together and wetly sliding in and out of each other's mouths. I sucked on her tongue as she had sucked on my cock as her pussy clenched around me. Her fingernails were digging into my backside as my dick stretched out her vagina and filled her up. Our breathing was erratic and wild as animalistic grunts and sounds escaped our throats.

"Fuck me from behind now!" she bit into my shoulder, "Now!"

"Roll over," I grabbed her and pulled out, our actions almost violent as our need to pleasure each other became so intense that I felt my conscious mind floating away. I was caught up in the primal throes of something bigger than either one us. Shelley flipped over onto all fours, revealing her fully curved and perfect ass to me.

"Do it baby!" she begged, "Fuck me hard!"

Without another word, I pushed my cock back inside the warmth of her interior. I was pounding her like there was no tomorrow, my lips pulled back over my teeth. It felt so good. I watched her buttocks bounce and jiggle under my thrusts and was suddenly seized by an idea. I sucked on my middle finger until it was wet and then slid it up her ass. The small puckered opening was tight as I began stimulate her. Shelly threw her head back and screamed as I slapped her left cheek with my hand.

"Spank me harder!" she yelled, her voice echoing through my bare apartment, "Fucking do it!"

With my right middle finger in her ass, I spanked her with my left hand again. That was how it went, hard thrusting and powerful spankings as I finger fucker her ass. Her cheeks began turning red as we got into it more and more. I pulled my finger out of her and began slapping her other cheek, grasping her hip with my free hand. This drove her over the edge and she began to cum over and over in one very long, intense orgasm. Her sudden wild movements and shouting caused a rising in my own sex that I couldn't hold back. I gasped and tried to control the powerful swelling inside.

"Oh fuck," I hissed, "I'm gonna cum!"

Shelley turned and decoupled from me, bring her face to bear as I held my cock in my hand, the member rigid and stiff like a piece of tempered steel. She smiled up at me and licked her lips. She said, "Do it... all over my face."

"Oh fuck!" I screamed. Hearing her say she wanted my cum all over face made me loose my last lingering grasp of control. Shelley licked my tip once and opened her mouth as my swollen purple head expanded and then exploded. Her tongue snaked out and caught the first ropy gob of semen. Shelley moaned loudly as my cock jerked and spat out several more spurts of the hot sticky substance. It landed in her hair and across her cheek and nose.

I was trembling as I jerked myself off, "Fuck yes!"

"Do it baby yes," she licked her spattered lips.

I could hardly breathe as we sat back on the floor, our backs against the seat of the couch. She laced her fingers through mine as my cock deflated. My cum was still on her face and dribbling down her neck to her tits. It looked so shiny and wet as the semen dripped. She looked at the mess forming on her chest and then at me.

"We better clean this off," she said.

"I'll get a towel," I started to get up.

"No," she grabbed my arm and pulled me close, "Let's clean it off together."

Shelley took one finger and scooped up some of my own semen. I sucked her finger and my own jizz into my mouth as she licked a large glob of it off her chin with her powerful tongue.

"Round two," she smiled and grasped my cock.